main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX March SAFF Meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Tycho_Celchu-Col, Mar 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tycho_Celchu-Col

Tycho_Celchu-Col Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2001
    San Antonio FanForce Meeting this Saturday March 16th Starting at 8pm

Location : Barnes and Noble at 321 NW Loop 410 (across the Highway from North Star Mall) - just look for the guy in the Jedi cap.

We will be covering hot topics such as the Lineup for the Movie - upcoming conventions - and more.

2. MING69

MING69 Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2002
    whats up dude, just saying hi from MING69 ,, I LOVE STARWARS. just wondering how to talk to like minded people.

3. darthroc247

darthroc247 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm on that like white on rice, Colonel. You can count Darthroc in. I would also like to be the official San Antonio Fan Force representative at Celebration II in Indianapolis. Is anyone else going? I'd like to meet up at the convention if so. Let me know at Darthroc@aol.com

4. lordobin

lordobin Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2000
    i'll definetly try and make it to the meeting.

i'm actually in pearsall south of san antonio.

5. Jrock

Jrock Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 1998
    Greetings all! I was part of the SA Blockbusters back in 99, and am curious as to if the council plans to get a line going - I see some posts here and there regarding it, but nothing concrete - does the new fanforce have a website? I'd be interesting in attending some meetings, etc to chat with fellow fans - I will do my best to attend this Saturday, but in the event that I cannot, do you guys usually meet at that B&N? I look forward to meeting some of my fellow fans!

Chris (Jrock)

6. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Greetings everyone !!! - Please email me at ObiJuan70@aol.com to let me know if you plan to attend the meeting this weekend so I can get an idea of who all is gonna go (numberwise) cause I need to make sure I have a big enough space otherwise we will have to relocate the meeting to my office just right up the street on Blanco . . .

The Address to my office is 7400 Blanco Rd at the Corner of Blanco and McCarty . . .

So please let me know by Friday if you plan to attend . . .

Thanks & MTFBWY

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

7. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey there people, we will be switchin locales to my office at 7400 Blanco on Saturday evening at 8pm - Email me if you need directions . . .

Take Care & MTFBWY

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

8. DelRiego

DelRiego Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm from Mexico city, and i don't wanna wait until July 4th to see EpII, plus i think they're gonna translate it for its exhibition here (ewww). So i will try to travel to San Antonio for the opening day, but the problem i have is about the tickets, so if anybody knows when are they out for sale and if i can buy them via phone or internet, you'll be helping out a lot!
    thanx

9. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey People, just wanted to say that the meeting tonight was a Blast !!!

We covered a bunch of topics and it looks like we're gonna have one Awesome Summer !!!

Keep posted on here & at the Council Site for when we will be having our meeting for April and I look forward in seeing everyone again !!!

Thanks & MTFBWY

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.