Discussion Mark Hamill Confirms Fisher is back .....

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by chris hayes, May 8, 2013.

1. chris hayes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
  2. Darth Claire Chosen One

star 4
    Tell me something I dont know :p

Luke *ehh I'm too lazy to call him by his real name* once again stated the obvious that the new kids will be doing the heavy action duty. No shock but I guess further confirmation that there will be a new cast *even though there was never that much chance there wouldn't be but hey can't help but know more*
    Last edited by Darth Claire, May 8, 2013
    Jedi Merkurian and Jedirush2112 like this.
  3. KED12345 Force Ghost

star 4
    Luke Skywalker? Forget that, let him also be the director for Episode VIII.
  4. Sum-Wan Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    wondering if the fact that Fisher is already on board means that she was signed on first because her role is more important to the story than Hamill's... maybe the ST will revolve around her offspring and Luke will be a bachelor...
    Jedirush2112 likes this.
  5. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    Too lazy...? It's the same amount of letters... and equally as distant from one another on a keyboard. Luke Mark.

The depths of such lethargy is astounding! Astounding!
    Bob Octa, Sinrebirth and Jedirush2112 like this.
  6. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    Keep going...I like this...
  7. Darth Claire Chosen One

star 4
    Well sorry I'm used to just calling him Luke or Hamill.
  8. Team Padme Force Ghost

star 4
    Well with her pretty much confirmed I'm sure he'll be confirmed as well in the next few months to come!
  9. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    Hamill...? That's 2 extra letters to type! Two!!! Ah! Ah! Ah!
    [IMG]
  10. Ridley Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, that's FOUR times (Five, counting GL's input) that we've heard Fisher's coming back. Ford is acting for all the world like he's having a ball with an NDA so he's practically confirmed, too. [face_dancing] How weird that it seems Mark is looking like the last one to sign on! I would have thought he'd be the first one on board.

He almost sounds afraid to confirm anything or come back for fear of disappointing the fans. :( Come on, Mark. Just come back in a full Jedi robe as Jedi Master Skywalker and we'll all be happy. :D Pleeeeaaase??? [face_praying]
  11. Darth Claire Chosen One

star 4
  12. Sum-Wan Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    yeah.. I don't.. my money is still on Luke being married / having offspring, despite my previous comment :p
    Ryus likes this.
  13. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
  14. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 6
    Oh this dance again.
    DarthBreezy likes this.
  15. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    Now, that's more like it!
    eht13 likes this.
  16. Sistros Force Ghost

star 6
    oh Mr Hamill you little tease :p
    Last edited by Sistros, May 8, 2013
  17. Darth Claire Chosen One

star 4
    I can understand why hamill would be nervous about returning. Fans have been waiting for years to see him return and if he doesn't live up to their expectations then well...hell will be unleashed. No easy task but I try not to worry too much (worrying is not good for the mind). I just hope he does well even though he won't satisfy all of us but a majority would be nice :)
    Last edited by Darth Claire, May 8, 2013
    Jedirush2112 likes this.
  18. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    OK, how's this: show me a movie that I would not have liked back in the days when I was a teenage/20-something romantic idealist, and I'll be happy. If that can be achieved while Luke has a wife and kids, bring it.

Turning off the music, as I've heard all the "but but Disney but but fairy tale but but marketing" arguments.

Carry on.

But yeah, bring back Mark in full Jedi robe with a green lightsaber. I like the photoshopped image of him with the Obi-Wan-esque beard that's been floating around as well.
    Last edited by anakinfansince1983, May 8, 2013
    PrincessKenobi likes this.
  19. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    I refuse to "speculate" in terms of applying my personal idea of what would be amazing to any film. I have been able to roll with most films, regardless of what was delivered to me by the filmmakers by having such an outlook. It's quite good on a nerd's bloodpressure.
  20. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 6
    I was referring to someone saying Fisher has confirmed. :p I'm waiting for the inevitable lol just kidding. Otherwise I agree with you. :p
  21. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    Good point.
    Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  22. Sistros Force Ghost

star 6
    "]I refuse to "speculate" in terms of applying my personal idea of what would be amazing to any film. I have been able to roll with most films, regardless of what was delivered to me by the filmmakers by having such an outlook. It's quite good on a nerd's bloodpressure.
    ---------------

I've this view on Batman And Robin, being a huge Batman fan (as you know) :p
    Pfluegermeister likes this.
  23. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    I didn't see ANYTHING that said 'Carrie is confirmed' outright - it looks like it was cobbled together from his remarks from the 'Jedi' event on the 4th - * cynical*
  24. Immortiss Force Ghost

star 4
    They're all back and richer than ever. I think we can move on.
    Ryus likes this.
  25. Jedirush2112 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Hammill is actually much shorter than Skywalker. She actually took the long way home. There's no Lethergy here! Just a Momentary Lapse of Reason.
    ;)
    Last edited by Jedirush2112, May 8, 2013
  26. Jedirush2112 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Are you referring to her husband, Han Solo perhaps? I think they are all in, all the main charcters from ROTJ! We might even get Even McGregor Standing in as a Ghost-Kenobi though it would be more efficient just to have Yoda.

[face_money_eyes]