Discussion Mark Hamill Confirms Fisher is back .....

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by chris hayes, May 8, 2013.

1. Jedirush2112 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I would be satisfied if he just lowers his Jedi Hood and fires up a lightsabre. No need to cut anyone down, you could use the force to throw things like you dad did a long time ago. I know he made an impression on you, specially that steel column curve ball that you swung at and miss. That had some fierce movement on it. Anyway, I know you've been spending the last 30+ sum years rehearsing for a chance to show off what you learned. You just can't wait to throw things around. I understand, kid with a new toy or in your case Geiser with New powers. Regardless, we get it. Just sign on the dotted line get your nice load of $$$ and throw some crap around but don't forget to lower your hood.We want to see that great CGI work on those wrinkles!

[face_praying]
    Last edited by Jedirush2112, May 8, 2013
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  2. chris hayes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    So Fisher's definitely on board , Ford is most probably on board , Hamill is possibly probably on board ......For the love of god Disney when are you going to absolutely confirm everyone is on board & your all sailing :confused: ......
  3. Echo-07 Force Ghost

star 4
    I would call that a Freudian slip. Not that we didn't already know.

Awesome news!
  4. sethg Pulled Pork Sandwich/E7 Manager

Manager
    star 2
    nice to see that hamill is starting to open up about his involvement.

mostly i can't get over the last line -- how can they have their severed heads thrown in their faces if their faces are on the heads that are being thrown?
    DarthApprentice likes this.
  5. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 8
    I was finding it rather abnormal that... of all people... Ford has been the one doing the most open & optimistic chatting about his involvement...
  6. Lord Tuvitor Force Ghost

star 4
    Ford's got a lot of clout and can probably get away with it more.
    Last edited by Lord Tuvitor, May 9, 2013
    Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  7. Luke Heffernan Jedi Youngling

Let me put it this way, there is no way in hell that they would make Episode 7 with only Fisher of The Big 3. So now that Fisher is in so are Hamill and Ford without doubt ;) It is now just an matter of time before they are all announced[face_dancing]

Also remember that it was said earlier this year that, either The Big 3 will return or they would simply write them all out. So like I said, now that Fisher is confirmed, Hamill and Ford will soon follow ..
    Hopalong Hutt likes this.
  8. Pfluegermeister Chosen One

star 4
    So let me see if I get this straight: if I say this exact same thing, I'm nothing but a PT-hater, but if Mark Hamill says it, people are totally supportive of it? And again, all either of us has done is POINT OUT THE GLARINGLY OBVIOUS. Oh, no, there's NO double standard at all... :rolleyes:

And as far as Carrie is concerned, if Mark has revealed anything of consequence during the Return of the Jedi screening he attended this last week, it's that Carrie wanted in practically the exact instant they were told by Lucas that there would even BE another trilogy during their August 2012 luncheon with him. And of course she's been entirely consistent in continuing to say she wants in ever since. Since she has openly expressed interest, all that remains is the formality of signing her and deciding how much she'll get for her time. It's also established fact that A, the other two actors of the Big Three have also expressed interest; that B, Lucas had already anticipated their being involved; and that C, the Disney/LFL people have been talking to them, so this business of formalizing their involvement is all just a matter of time. It's not a question of IF, but of WHEN. This attitude where we're all on pins and needles over "will-they-or-won't-they" is both ridiculous and a waste of time.
  9. Pro Scoundrel Chosen One

star 4
    You took the quick and easy path, as Vader did. :)
    Darth Chiznuk and Sum-Wan like this.
  10. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Forever will it dominate my destiny. No wait, I can quit anytime I want. :p
  11. BigAl6ft6 Chosen One

star 5
    "When I return I shall have an even better backend profit sharing deal more than you can possibly imagine."
    Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  12. FRAGWAGON Force Ghost

star 4
    I like this thread. The OP spelled Mark's last name correctly. ONE M PEOPLE! ONE!
  13. chris hayes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I'm a PT trilogy lover especially the last half of the trilogy so I appreciate it when Mark Hamill doesn't hate on them and supports what GL has done......
  14. FRAGWAGON Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah he even stuck up for Jar Jar...."He's SUPPOSED to be ANNOYING!!" He understands George.
  15. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Duly edited.
  16. chris hayes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    LOL If George meant Jar Jar to be annoying he pulled it of magnificently =D=..........
    Arawn_Fenn and WatTamborWoo like this.
  17. GoJohnnyGo Jedi Master

star 1
    at most they are equaly important IMO... i'd still bet Luke is the most important of the big 3
  18. Krueger Chosen One

star 4
    Yeah, he pretty much confirms it right there.
  19. Echo-07 Force Ghost

star 4
    I've said from the day it was revealed that Ford was "up for it" that it was delightfully ironic, since he was presumed by most everyone to be done with SW once and for good.
  20. credar Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Well I mean thinking about it, did ANY of the characters acutally LIKE Jar-Jar? Not really.
  21. Sum-Wan Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Why the edit? I do not think he will be a widower, because the EU will not be used. I think he will be either married with offspring or a bachelor (never married)
  22. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Edited because the EU will be used :p
  23. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 8
    I hope they use parts of the EU, just not that part.
  24. Pro Scoundrel Chosen One

star 4
    What if they ONLY use the bad parts of the EU, like Force Sloths and cloned Emperors?
  25. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 8
    I'd rather no EU use at all than Mara, Thrawn, Jag Fel or cloned characters.