main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

mark hamill help

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by nlindenj, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nlindenj

nlindenj Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 5, 2006
    can anyone who is not bothered about getting a mark hamill autograph (on the saturday) please pm me or reply to this post

cheers
    nigel

2. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    I only wish I could afford to spend £85 for an autograph....I will be one of the ones taking sneaky pictures of him, with me in front of the camera looking like I was shaking his hand....I wont be going for an auto Nige if it helps?

3. nlindenj

Mar 5, 2006
    hi all
    i was going out so i couldn't elaborate, what i need is someone if they could get me a mark hamill ticket for the saturday, (it's on the official site that a special ticket is needed) i'll be hitting the event at around 10 to 10.30 ish, all of the tickets will be gone and no doubt some will be sold for a higher price. i need 2 autographs and you are limited to 2 anyway so all i need is the ticket. if you could help i can pay you upfront (either paypal tommorow or i can send a postal order tommorow to avoid the strike on thursday, a cheque won't clear in time) if you need it or pay you on the day
    the times for mark havn't been annouced yet (getting annouced on the day according to derek maki)
    so if anyone can help please let me know
    cheers
    nigel

4. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    There's no way I can afford his prices, either.

5. nlindenj

Mar 5, 2006
    so you wouldn't mind standing in queue for a short time to get me a ticket? i gotta know today so i send out the money to who ever would do it to miss the postal strike and to get to you before you go

6. darth_frared

darth_frared Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 24, 2005
    i'm not bothered about an autograph but i'll prolly not spend much time at CE in any way so maybe i'm not of help. dunno.[face_blush]

7. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Oops. I think I got back to this thread too late :(

8. ForceGhostOfCozmic

ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 25, 2005
    What time do the tickets go on sale?

9. nlindenj

Mar 5, 2006
    i have asked mr hamills agent and he said the times for ticket sales and autographs will be annouced on the day, its just that i get there for around 10.30 and i would love to get tickets for the signing for my posters

could you have helped sie?

or even a couple of people who is getting one signature to pick me up an extra ticket

10. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Yeah, I'd have queued up for you, Nige.

So you're getting to London after Hamill's signing autographs?

11. nlindenj

Mar 5, 2006
    iam getting to london on saturday around 10.30am, mark is signing friday and saturday the thing is there ia an autograph collecting panel on at 10-11 am i can't see them starting the signing while thats on (same people interested) they would have to make a decision mark or the panel
    i have feeling the mark hamill signing will be on the afternoon

if you don't mind getting me a ticket (or 2 not sure how they are going to do this) sie, i would be greatful

12. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    No probs Nige. I'll put it on my to-do list.

13. nlindenj

Mar 5, 2006
    thanks sie
    if they want payment for the tickets will you have enough cash to pay for it? not sure if i can get it to you now before you go and then theres the postal strike. you know i'm good for the money on the day
    once again thanks for your help i owe you a pint or maybe 2

14. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Aye, I'll have the cash for it. It's just I can't particularly afford to spend it myself :p

15. nlindenj

Mar 5, 2006
    the organisers are annoucing the the times for the signing on the day, but it might be same as the friday you can get/buy the vouchers from the autograph hall so if you get in early and queue up for it straight away you should be seen in no time, i'll be there around 10.30 i'll pm you my mobile give us a ring if/when you have them
    so its for 2 autographs on the saturday signing
    once again thanks

16. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    You want 2 autographs from Hamill? :confused:

17. nlindenj

Mar 5, 2006
    yes, for my 2 posters, is it gonna be a problem with the money? if so let me know where i can give you the money

18. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    I'm just wondering how am I gonna get hold of your posters?

19. nlindenj

Mar 5, 2006
    i hope the signing will in the afternoon (gives him a chance for a lie in) and to get into the signing you need a ticket(s) that you are possibly picking up, giving to me when i arrive then i will be going to the signing with the posters, they are using the virtual ticket system to cut down on queing i have tried to find out when the signings will be but no luck
    so you won't be getting the signatures just the ticket to get into the signing

its as clear as mud lol

20. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Lol.

Right, tickets it is :p

21. nlindenj

Mar 5, 2006
    hurray i was worried for a while:p
    on the saturday will you helping to get the ffuk table ready before 9.00? cause i have heard there will be a que outside the main hall both days, with you on the inside stroll over to the autograph at about 8.45am and see if there is a que and join it or use your charm and pick up a ticket for 2 mark hamill autographs
    are you ok for the cash (£170)? incase they want the money when you buy the tickets

22. VenHalcyon

VenHalcyon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2005
    I can't believe Mark is charging £85 for his autograph! That's insane!?

23. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Have no fear Nige. If the person doling out tickets is a woman, those two tickets are guaranteed to be in my hand in the morning ;)

I'll be OK for the cash if they want it when I'm buying the tickets, but I'll need it back at some point on the weekend :)

24. nlindenj

Mar 5, 2006
    saturday morning, not the friday, saturday, as i said the autograph session should be on the afternoon cos on the friday he has a talk at 5.00-6.00 (so if you work it back a 3 hour signing session starts at 1.30 or 2.00 then talk at 5.00)
    even if the session is on the morning on saturday the event opens at 9.00, 3 hour session takes it to 12.00 noon and i get there at 10.30 that still leaves 1 1/2 hours to get the signatures (of course this is all speculation)
    and you will be the first person i seek out to repay my debt and to buy you a couple of drinks on the night

25. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Aye, Saturday it is. No worries, Nige.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.