main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

mark hamill help

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by nlindenj, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nlindenj

nlindenj Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 5, 2006
    hi all
    what i need is someone if they could get me a mark hamill ticket for the saturday, (it's on the official site that a special ticket is needed) i'll be hitting the event at around 10 to 10.30 ish, all of the tickets will be gone and no doubt some will be sold for a higher price. i need 2 autographs and you are limited to 2 anyway so all i need is the ticket. if you could help i can pay you upfront (either paypal tommorow or i can send a postal order tommorow to avoid the strike on thursday, a cheque won't clear in time) if you need it or pay you on the day
    the times for mark havn't been annouced yet (getting annouced on the day according to derek maki)
    so if anyone can help please let me know
    cheers
    nigel (north)

2. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    It's possible we can have the money on the day before Nige arrives, what may be just needed is that one (or two) people who are queuing anyway can get an extra virtual ticket, I'll get the cash to them. But we need to know asap, since Nige will have to get the money to someone in his area (who can't queue for him).

Is anyone willing to do that, just get hold of a virual queue ticket for Nige (we are not sure if you pay as u get that ticket - the main issue), since Nige will need to be there to get his stuff signed anyways.

I can't unfortunately, that is going to be a very busy time for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.