main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mark Hamill Rare Images

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by Skywalker1138, May 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker1138

Skywalker1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    Hi:
    Just had to post something 'cause I really can't complain to the Official Mark Hamill website (they're great anyhow)... I'm a rare M.H. collector, and have old magazines out of print with original baby pictures of Mark. When, early in the day, less people have transferred the bandwidth you can view some of them (linked from my site Gothic Skywalker's Official Site )

Thing is, I noticed that the Official Mark Hamill web site took one of my pictures and deleted my site listed at the bottom of the pic--but I can't complain because they're OFFICIAL MARK HAMILL and so they SHOULD have it on their own (but I _know_ it's from my site; no one else has these pictures--they're very few in the world who have seen them). Mark doesn't run his site, but I know HDShroom does, and I also know that they're really cool--but the pic they have of him as a baby is the same b/w copy of mine (there's no way they got it somewhere else).

Just had to make a note 'cause at first I thought it would have been so nice to have been asked by them for it, but then I thought about it and realized, "well, it's MARK's own picture for yoda's sake". LOL.

Anyway, if you'd like to see more rare images, check out the site.

See ya'll later.

2. bwing53

bwing53 Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2002
    Just another case of the man holding you down. What a drag!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.