main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Marr: the battle Within

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darkjedi8906, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkjedi8906

darkjedi8906 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 15, 2004
    Marr: The Battle Within

Int. Bunker on an Ice planet

Marr (Voice Over): The Jedi Council once said that when a Jedi turns to the dark side there is a great disturbance and almost all are alerted. Well now if this were true, then this wouldn?t be so easy.

There is a massacre in process solid ice walls melted down to almost nothing lightsabers clash the smell of burning flesh is in the air and anguished screams echo down the now empty halls. Camera follows down the hall until we get to a giant Durasteal door and stops their a loud banging from behind the door the humming of lightsaber blades can be heard as the pounding get louder and louder until the door flies back and two JEDI KNIGHTS and Ki-ADI-MUNDI, are shot into frame and straight out. The three stagger up and raise their blades in a defensive way as a tall hooded figure slowly walks towards them a blue saber blade pointed down at the ground scrapping the floor turning ice into water, steam rises all around them. MUNDI looks hard for a moment then shoots around.

MUNDI: Flee; I?ll hold him off as long as I can.

Jedi 1: Bust Master, together we can defeat him and you?re already injured.

MUNDI: If I can hold back General Grievous, then this traitor shall be no problem.

The two look uneasy then decide to listen and flee the area. MUNDI looks up as the figure is now about two feet away waiting.

MUNDI: You could have killed them then, while they were distracted but you didn?t why? Some regret in your actions already.

Figure: Not at all, after I kill you your head shall be the thing that breaks their spirit and killing that before the actual body is far more enjoyable.

MUNDI: I never understood why you betrayed us and I never truly will, but you made your own choice and shall suffer the repercussions.

MUNDI lashes out his deep blue blade a blur as he attacks this man with a power that forces him to be driven back the blades smash against one another more and more water floods the room as the blades are pushed aside melting the ice. The water is to about their shins. Mundi retracts his arm and reverses his blade cutting the figures cloak deep it falls to pieces on the wet floor and floats away. Now in his full view MUNDI stares at one time Jedi Atrus Marr, he is dressed similar to Anakin in Episode III but the colors are even darker shades of black he is almost a mirror image, although his left arm is gloved by a jet black gauntlet and his eyes are not yellow like most dark side users, instead they are blood red with two small black tomoes around it. Marr stares hard at Mundi and raises his blade to attack Mundi back steps defensively which was just what Marr wanted, he raises his right hand and sends a force push straight at the Former Jedi Master. MUNDI takes the hit hard and is shot through three levels of the bunker Marr follows the master to his final landing spot and cuts off his left arm and leg, then the right leg.

MUNDI: Marr please there is good in you, your not a lost cause like Vader yet HELP US!

Marr: Very well Master Mundi I?ll help you by ending your miserable life, the constant running for you will be over and I?ll be that much closer to my true destiny.

Marr reaches behind his back and activates another lightsaber this ones blade is as red as his eyes. Marr raises the blades and cuts down there is a puff of red smoke as the blades pass through Mundi his blood evaporating from the heat, the once great Jedi dead. Marr turns his head and looks DIRECTLY AT THE CAMERA as his eyes change yet again as a third tomoe appeared in his eyes.

[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e5/Sharingan.gif/180px-Sharingan.gif]

Marr: Finally, it?s perfectly evolved the eyes of a true sith, the tomoes of fear anger and hatred and I?ve mastered them all.

Umbrus (Voice over): It felt good to have a host with a perfected Sith Sharingan; with it Young Atrus Marr was now able to use its great power. The Sharingan's first and most well known ability is to memorize any technique that it witnesses. It can memorize a

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.