main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Marrage Mix-up D/A.....this wont last......J/T....this wont last either First post 3/16

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Danni_Quee_Solo, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danni_Quee_Solo

Danni_Quee_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2003
    Characters:

Danni Quee;20
    Anakin Solo;19
    Tahiri Veila;20
    Jaina Fel;21
    Jacen Solo;21
    Jagged Fel;24

Heres the First Postie!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danni Quee clutched Anakin Solo?s hand as they stood by the priest. Danni felt her heart beating so hard she was afraid it would leap out of her chest any moment. The priests words began to sound blurred as Danni?s mind wandered away. She was nervous and she knew it. Beads of sweat began forming on her temples each passing second. It was her wedding day yet she felt as if it was her funeral. Danni felt sick to her stomach. She almost wished she could just kneel over and die. Danni could only do so much to keep her breakfast down.
    As the priest droned on about love and marriage, Danni?s eyes shifted around the chapel. Jaina and Jag Fel sat in the front row with their little boy Davin. Danni smiled to herself when she saw Jaina sitting there a small bulge in her abdomen. ?Congratulations Jaina.? Danni whispered quietly under her breath.
    Han and a teary-eyed Leia sat next to them. Han had a big smile on his face and Leia was running out of handkerchiefs. Danni then felt as if she would burst out crying when she saw who sat next to them. Jacen and his new fiancé Tahiri Veila. Tahiri was crying, Danni didn?t know if with happiness or grief, it almost seemed both. Tahiri and Anakin had been dating awhile before the proposal and they seemed very happy. Danni didn?t know what happened, they just broke up.
    Jacen had a stone-faced look on. And his eyes, his usually brown, happy eyes were blank, yet Danni thought she saw a tears glistening in them. Danni?s throat tightened and small sob escaped her lips.
    ?I don?t think I can do this,? Danni thought, ? I still love him?
    As she turned back to the priest she heard him say, ?Do you Danni Quee take this man to be your wedded husband in health and sickness and till death do you part??
    Danni turned to Anakin. She felt everyones eyes on her.
    ?Its too late for love.? Danni thought
    She took a deep breath and looked at Anakin. Then she spoke: ?I do?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I hope that was alright. :) It's kinda short.

2. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    Wait for readers

3. Marsa

Marsa Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2004

I'm so glad it won't last.

What are they thinking!

~M

4. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    I like the J/T part but Danni and Anakin? Ewwwwwwww. They could be the SW version of Bennifer, just call them Danakin (no offense to the board user with that name). :p

J/T J/T J/T J/T J/T J/T J/T J/T J/T J/T

5. Danni_Quee_Solo

Oct 17, 2003
    yes i feel the the same about the D/A thing. its really wierd but dont worry it wont last

6. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Yes, I agree. But....

Jacen/Tahiri rules! :p

7. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Great First Postie! cant wait to see where u take this!

and

Jaggie Jaya!

8. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    D/A?! [face_shocked]

I was NOT expecting that!

It is like Bennifer... Two people considered the most beautifal people in the world (or galaxy) in love with each other. Ok, slight exxageration, but the point stands. 8-}

Interesting, Danni, keep it up. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.