main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~Married Life~ Palpy humor/Sequel to Obsession with Buttons, yes it's here!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanSoloIsSoCute, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    VA_Parky Oh dear indeed! He has been bear-napped, but Vader will get him back, mind your puddin' n' cream! And you must remember, Mr. Giggles is very special, of course Vader would get upset over losing him! He may be a stuffed bear, but we must let the Dark Lord's of the Sith have their pleasant company. [face_not_talking] lol Thanks for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

michaellover You're excused, I did as well. [face_sick] But you are right we must develope backbones!! Be strong, and read on. [face_devil]

Amidala66 Always glad to provide a laugh when I can. ;) Hey that sounds like a good idea, if I use it I'll give you credit in the A/N. :D Thanks so much, it's a great idea, it has wonderful posibilties. ;) Glad to make your day, you returned the favor! :)

Palpy560 Yay! I'm glad you're enjoying it. Sorry it has taken me so long to post the sequel (heh heh and updates and replies [face_worried]). More is coming soon, thanks for dropping by! You have a scary icon. [face_worried]

KELIA I'm so glad you liked the update! :D Yeah, Vader always seems to lose things not long after he gets them..... ;) Hey I hear you got a new padawan, congrats!! =D=

jackyyy17 Hey that does sound like a good idea! Heh, you readers should be writing this fic, you have better plotbunnies than me! [face_laugh] Thanks for stopping by, and I'm going to put that game you suggested in the next update!

MsLanna Yes, Vader would like you very much. It's hard to find people who will just hand out the caps. ;) And oh yes, Vader is a fine babysitter no? Palps, no undies? Just because he can? :eek: If you wish to kill me why don't you just throw me into herd of stampeding Banthas? [face_plain]

I hope you get to see the comercial sometime too, it can actually be funny if you're not too busy trying to claw your eyes out to notice. [face_frustrated]

amidalachick *hugs back* Thanks for reading, I'm so glad you liked it! lol Yeah I figured I'd get a few green-faced readers with that kiss. ;) You like Mr. Giggles? Good! Then you can have him. [face_frustrated] He's a pain in the ass and I'm tired of holding him for ransom. ;)

Jasmine @};-

2. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    NOOOOOO!! NOT Mr. Giggles!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Please save him Vader!! :_|

3. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    The first trooper looked to the second, shaking his head. ?I?m getting transferred to another evil incorporation next week, you?? ?I?m with you man,? the other answered, ?This place has just gotten too weird.?

That is absolutely fabulous.

This is great. Glad I stumbled across it.

Great Work Jasmine (as always)

[face_pig]

4. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Ladynaye Do not fear, Mr.Giggles will be saved if I have anything to do with it! :)

hyperspace_police Aw thanks, you're a great reader! [:D] I'm glad you stumbled across it too, there shall be more as soon as I get a spare moment to make the keyboard smoke. ;) I'm so glad you liked it so much! :D

Jasmine @};-

5. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    [face_laugh] Loved this one! Poor Vader, his cute bear is gone... :( And a big LOL at the stormtroopers!

=D= Great job, please add me to your Pm list. (If you have one.)

6. jackyyy17

jackyyy17 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2006
    *tiny bump* Can we get some more please?

7. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Okay...before I die of laughter, I must address this...

Your Obsession with Buttons fic was just too priceless!
    The "I'm too sexy song" Palpatine sang was just too priceless!
    The Vader complaining about getting help to go to the bathroom was just too pricelss!

?MY EYES!!? Vader shouted, dropping his bear to fall to his knees and claw at his mask. ?My eyes! My eyes!! Oh Force Master must you?!?!? he wailed.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Beautiful! Brilliant! Go Vader!

I can't express how funny this is...just too priceless.

If you have a PM list, please add me.

8. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Oh, my... I think I'll go pass out now. The mental images... owww...

9. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    ?Now Messy, you know I?m not supposed to kill people around you, your mother says you?re too young. Wait until you?re six.? LOL!!!

Eww that kiss!!! oh man the mental images *shudders*

Awesome start the to sequel. More soon!

10. gonecouture

gonecouture Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2006
    I love how protective Palpatine and Wendy are of Jessie and Messy... Not letting them go to Build-A-Bear and all. I can see the twins are taking after their parents? I loved how Palpatine called Messy special because he told him she liked to push buttons. And I adore Vader and and Palpatine's conversations. (Well, arguments mostly.);) And then when Vader is disgusted with his Master and Wendy kissing, lol. "MY EYES!!" And oh, dear lord! Vader's mental images probably weren't far off from mine! *Blech!*[face_beatup] And Vader saying his bear is "so cute" has got to be one of the funniest things in the world! And Mr. Giggles?! He's being held hostage!? Oh no![face_laugh] And I loved the stormtroppers' exchange in the very end. What a to-die-for sequel! Can you keep me posted with pms? =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.