So NV Marvel Superheroes Game

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    Fine I reserve Kate and Keira then, the others are free.
  2. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    I ABSOLUTELY vote for Kiera Knightley (who is WAY WAY WAY hotter than Natalie Portman in every possible way)...she´s totally cool, and I could see Axia being her....I actually cinsidered her for a while, but then opted for a guy, and thus became Christian Bale....good choice....

...I don´t think Kate Beckinsale is all that great...BTW...just an opinion...go with Kiera....I mean....seriously...have you SEEN the trailers for Kind Arthur???!!! Totally hot.....and...I´m older than her....which has nothing to do with anything...but I thought I would mention it.....
  3. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    /beginGiveAxiaAhardtime

Are you intending on playing 2 character?

/endGiveAxiaAhardtime
  4. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    /BeginAxiaRant

Look, out of the tens of thousands of actresses available reserving two seems very reasonable in my book! And maybe I will play two characters. Two very close 'friends'. You all like friends right!?

/EndAxiaRant
    ?UnknownCommand RunTimeError

I agree Petra, Kiera is all sorts of yummy. and She is yummier that Natalie, but Kiera was in a SW movie so its okay to say that! Besides, she is! Yes I have seen the King Arthur trailer and mmmmmmmmm Guineviere mmmmmmmm

/Run RebootBrain
    /Error KeiraKnightlyYummy.exe detected
    /RunVirusScan
    /?unknownCommand
    /KeiraKnightlyYummy.exe

(Check sig for new feature, Babe of the moment!)(note: expired)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.