main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Marvel Universe

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jimbob12, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbob12

Jimbob12 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2007
    I havnt seen one around, so Ill just start up a marvel RPG. Please be kind, no god moding, and be realistic. You have to use a real character (I know, that sucks, but its marvel and real characters are easier to keep up with). And just have fun. Totally non canon, so if you dont read comics but like marvel, give this RPG a spin!

CHARACTER SHEET EXAMPLE (MY CHARACTER)

Super Hero Name: Spider-Man

Super Powers: Wall Crawling, Jumping, Speed, Strength... DOES WHATEVR A SPIDER CAN!!!

Weapons if any: Web Shooters

Costume (You can change as much as you like but again they must be real):
    [​IMG]

Arch Enemy: Id have to say venom...Im no expert so tell me if im wrong.

BIO: If oyu dont know this Characters Bio, then go to marvel.com and look him up on the data bank!!!

Ok, so, THIS will start sometime this week... AND WE ARE ACCEPTING CAPTAIN AMERICA. HE NEVER DIES!! HES TOO AWESOME!!! So, first come, first serve. :)

NP edit: This needs more work before it will be okay to post.

2. Sentinel001

Sentinel001 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 18, 2007

Super Hero Name: Wolverine

Super Powers: Healing factor, heightened senses, basically invincible.

Weapons if any: Adamantium Claws

Costume; Wears normal clothes, and sometimes his yellow spandex. If you don't know wolverine's costume, you don't belong here.

Arch Enemy: Saber-Tooth, Silver-Samurai, Whoever gets in his way/

BIO: Again, if you don't know Wolverine, you don't know marvel.

3. Jimbob12

Jimbob12 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2007
    SENITEL0001 Approved
    James dodged the croud of people as he walked down the sidewalk on a cold winter day in New York City. He tried to think, but he couldn't think with all of the car horns blaring at each other. "Stupid People...", he muttered. He turned into a dark alley and sat down in a corner. But just as he began getting lost in thought, a fimiliar voice came through his ears. " HAYA THERE, MR. CLAWS!", SpiderMan called. He did an impressive flip and landed on the ground beside Wolverine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.