main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Franklin -- Celebration IV Questions Answered

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by JediJustin, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    I copied this from the Star Wars website earlier this morning. Hopefully Gen Con will do the smart thing and post a downloadable audiocast of Mary's Q&A session (either on their own website or the main SW site) for all fans not in attendance at SoCal to hear. Information like this needs to be readily available to all fans who are planning on attending C4:

This weekend at Gen Con SoCal . . .
    Your Star Wars Celebration IV questions answered, up close and in person.

Mary Franklin, Events Manager of Lucasfilm, and co-producer of Celebration IV, will be available to answer your questions about the huge fan festival this Friday and Saturday at Gen Con SoCal.

Star Wars Celebration IV, scheduled for May 24 -- 28, 2007 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, will bring together the very best of Star Wars entertainment and Star Wars fandom, and Franklin wants to make sure you know everything you need to enjoy the show.

Find Mary in the Celebration IV booth outside the Gen Con SoCal exhibit hall during these hours:
    Friday, November 17, 2006 -- 2:00 PM -- 7:00 PM
    Saturday, November 18, 2006 -- 9:00 AM -- 1:00 PM

2. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Darn, wish I could go. Would love to see Mary again face to face.

3. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    I was banking on you attending it, Val! Fooey! [face_laugh]

Oh well, hopefully one of our other LA-based fans will be able to give us the scoop on the session and post Mary's comments here.

4. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    I know, well, today is a workday and tomorrow is NCAA football. Yep, hopefully we'll get some follow-up from somebody.

5. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    I know someone whos just picked up her son from school and driving to gencon so I will see what she finds out :D
    I think the whole thing this weekend in regards to C4 will be brief as I suppose it will just ruin the surprise that awaits us

6. D-Ludicrous

D-Ludicrous Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2006
    Now that it's been a couple of weeks since So-Cal, I just wonder when are we going to hear what Mary's answers are to the CIV questions.

D.L.

7. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    All that got asked was really what we kind of know now anyway, I know there were various questions asked about the shuttle service but thats about all really.

8. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Thanks for the heads-up, skywalker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.