main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Mary & Stephen; More Hours, More Money.

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by OP-Antique-Mall_W17, Mar 5, 2013.

1. OP-Antique-Mall_W17

OP-Antique-Mall_W17 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2011
    Hey guys. As most of you already know I have a bunch of cases at the orchard park antique mall. Last year I was part of vendor work program where I was able to work off the cost of 2 of my cases by working some on the floor. However as of the 1st of this year, they made a bunch of changes. The work program no longer exist, and Mary and I have been hired to work to work the floor as paid employees. Mary still has her other job, so this is basically a second job for her. In addition I'm also working more than I use to, now that's to my advantage. So it might be a little harder for us to make to some events. We need to sign up for our hours far in advance. Business is also good for me. My inventory is going faster than I get it priced. I just wanted to let everyone why we have been so tied up since the 1st.

Cant wait to see you guys again. :)

2. Mother_of_the_Twins

Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2005
    Congrats on the new work situation.

We've got lots of events with good advance notice, so we hope to see you as you can attend.

3. 72Princess

72Princess Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 15, 2010
    No worries Stephen! Take a look at the NR EVENTS Thread, I will try my bestest to keep it up to date with upcoming events.

4. RingoStarrkiller

RingoStarrkiller Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2012
    Hope to see you around soon, chief! But congratulations =D=