main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Mask of Duty - AU - guess what? A POST!!! 12-21-04!! :D

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Arldetta, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeday

jeday Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 4, 2004
    Beautiful post! :D
    Obi-Wan feels better. This is good. Obi-Wan alone in a room, asleep, without protection? Not good at all...

2. waterlilee

waterlilee Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2004
    sweet...another post...very nice...can't wait for the return of angst, though! lol

<><~waterlilee~><>

3. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Mmm, mush good. :p Great job showing how much they truly need each other. Looking forward to more soon!

Shaindl

4. AnariaZar-Rel

AnariaZar-Rel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2004
    I love this fic - a post soon?

5. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    Awwwwwww! That was sooooo sweet :) You should do that more often. You do it so well.

Loved the Force lullabye idea! Keep it comin' woman :D

--shan

6. AnariaZar-Rel

May 8, 2004
    *still waiting patiently*

up :)

7. RosyRedFinguredDawn

RosyRedFinguredDawn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Is there another chapter coming soon?
    ~Rosy

8. AnariaZar-Rel

May 8, 2004
  9. AnariaZar-Rel

May 8, 2004
  10. AnariaZar-Rel

May 8, 2004
    and again..

11. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Arldetta, can I use that Force conductor idea for my own fic?

UP!!!

12. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Uh, yeah? Go ahead, I'm flattered you like it enough. Just let me know what fic. I'ld like to read it. ;)

13. captainjack

captainjack Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2004
    Love this story.

Sorry I can't write more. I'm too busy worrying about the Council. [face_worried]

Please post soon.

14. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    WOW. I am awesomely amazed by this story. What a wonderful thing you've done so far. I'm loving the emtions you packed into this thing. It was so grand and moving. I love Obi-Wan to pieces. He's so... wounded. It's really, really great. The intrigue is so interesting.

Great job. I can't wait to see how this goes.

And for the record, I love the interaction between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. :D

-Krystal

15. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    upping it to wait for next post :)

16. The_Hutt

The_Hutt Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2004
    Man, I haven't been on this thread in such a long time; that last post was a first for me! And although I am a huge aficionado of angst, I did like this mush scene. I was wondering how Obi was going to find solace, as everyone can't always be around to babysit Obi-Wan; he is finally taking a step to controlling his powers and becoming independent. And yet the new Bond that he shares with Qui-Gon is also special. I also find solace in music, and certain songs will often remind you of certain times and people; it's awsome that Obi-Wan and Qui have found such a song that connects them to the force and each other. Awww. And I'm not exactly sure when you are coming back from your hiatus (which is much deserved after the completion of FandB) but when can we have a new chappie? Maybe all the free time sparked a muse? Post soon? Por favor?

17. jeday

Jan 4, 2004
    Miss you Arldetta. [face_love]

18. DarkDream

DarkDream Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2004
    Hey! This story is cool. Your idea with this melody is sooooo cute!!!

I really hope there will be an update soon!

See ya,
    DarkDream

19. jeday

Jan 4, 2004
  20. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    Yes! Pleaaaaase!!
    You WILL upload a new chapter now! *waving her hand* ;)

21. The_Hutt

Jan 7, 2004
    Aw. Now I'm just suffering. It's been so long without a post that I'm going to have to go back and re-read the last couple of posts just so that I can remember what's going on. I will continue to wait here with my bowl of stale popcorn with a hopeful look on my face, watching for that little Updatetag above this thread.(Hmm, I'm getting better at guilt, no?)

22. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    I just wanted to say thank you all soooooooo much for your patience. I know I haven't been around much and I do want to be here, it's just my muses have gone and left me. :_| It always happens too. Just when I thought I was in the thick of it with fics just pouring out, the well up and dries up before I really get a taste. *sigh*

Anyway, life's been kinda rough recently, and work's been a real pain in the butt!! *snarl* I haven't been able to write much there and usually when I get home I don't have much time to do anything. I'm a slow reader :( and I'm behind on some of my Manga series plus I'm trying to read Wizard of Earthsea again before Sci-fi airs the miniseries. God only knows if I'll be able to do it. Been doodling on and off and I'm trying to pick up photography again. I haven't even worked on my site for a few weeks which also bums me out. I want to finish that and get working on my subsites. OH well, I'll try and stop by again if I have any further updates. Otherwise, have a Happy Halloween!! :D :D I'm off on vacation!! hehe. :D

ttfn
    ~Ari-kun :D

23. The_Hutt

Jan 7, 2004
    Aw, sucks that you're so bogged down, Arldetta. I know exactly what you mean, especially about the site, and reading, and drawing, and photography. I also don't seem to have enough time for my many pursuits! (I'm also going to crash through Wizard of Earthsea before it's aired.) Well, you have my sympathies. I was going to whine about a post, but after your guilt trip I can do no such thing. And I thought I was the master of guilt-giving! Well anyways, Happy Halloween back atcha!

24. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    Whoa thats really rough, have my sympathy. [:D]
    So many hobbies and work and the day is just too short for everything. I know that feeling...

Anyway I'll wait as long as you need, ;)
    DarkDream

25. DarkDream

Sep 22, 2004
    ----^----
    ---/--\---
    --/----\--
    -/------\-
    /--------\
    --|----|--
    --|----|--
    --|----|--