main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Mass Effect Andromeda: Ghost Ryders in the Sky

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Corac, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Corac

Corac Jedi Padawan star 1

Aug 16, 2015
    Andromeda won't come out until next year, but that doesn't mean we can't all discuss every available detail and indulge in reckless speculation!

The most recent news: this pretty-legit-looking leaked footage of what seems to be some kind of tech demo: http://www.destructoid.com/this-cou...t-mass-effect-andromeda-gameplay-352751.phtml The biggest details would seem to be the jetpack and the presence of krogan.

Sent from my SG-S4 communications droid

2. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    I recently played through Mass Effect 2+3. Damn, it is such a good game and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Won't be the same without Shepard, though.

3. Corac

Corac Jedi Padawan star 1

Aug 16, 2015
    I know what you mean, but as much as I love Shepard, I find the promise of something so fresh with new characters and settings and a different kind of story much more exciting.

I really hope they stick to the space Western idea and don't focus on another ancient evil like the Reapers. A conflict between Milky Way-ian pioneers and native species, perhaps with Paragon being friendly and Renegade being all manifest destiny, would be so much more interesting.

Sent from my SG-S4 communications droid

Padme501st likes this.