main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Massive sell-off of Star Wars toys

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by THEREALSHMII, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Ah~ The sales have begun. My Walmart at Square One is selling star wars the game of life, Statego and Epic Duels for $10. The figures and ships are also on sale ($5-8)and puzzles are down to two bucks as well as a couple of children's games I haven't even had a chance to play yet ($5). Happy huntin'
    :)

2. Elewyn

Elewyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002

thank goodness i don't drive!! gahhhh! soooo tempting lol

3. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    The missisauga transit buses are two blocks away. The majority go to Square one.

QUICK WHAT ARE THE STORE HOURS!!!!

4. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    There wouldn't happen to be a Jedi Starfighter for $8, would there? Epic Duels for $10?

*Thinks of a get rich quick scheme...ah ha*

Are you tired of slaving away 8-10 long hours, everyday of your pathetic, insignificant life? Do you wish for a brighter future, for you and your loved ones? If you answered yes to these or any other question, then nows the time to act!! Get out of that dead-end job, have the future you've always dreamed of.

All you have to do is send me $3 and I'll reveal to you a guide that details 10 easy steps on how to get rich off of other peoples money. It's so easy, my goldfish earned so much money that he is now a solid gold fish!!

Act now. Don't delay. Ask about our easy payment options.

So, now that I have money, I will easily be able to afford such great deals!

5. SandwichBoy

SandwichBoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2000
    EPIC DUELS FOR 10$!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Tracy...because of the immense difficulty involved in my getting out there, would you be a dear and pick me up one of those...I'll go without food for a few days for that. ^_^

6. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    Adam, thanks for the post, people are already sending em money on other boards. LOL

7. Jedi_Sheridan

Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2001
    Laughs evily as he remembers his OSAP is about to come in, then remembers he is in Welland and has no easy way to get to Square one and begins to sob like a small child.

8. Elewyn

Elewyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002

solid goldfish? sounds like that idea may FLOUNDER....i mean what about SILVERfish? don't hear anybody talking about how great those are...i mean if you see a sterling silverfish you'll see a long line of ladies screaming "kill it! kill it!" this is blatant fishism!!!!

9. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000
    I'll see what I can do Sandwich.

The store hours are 10 to 10 most days Ducker.

10. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    For all those who can't get out to THAT Wal-mart, the same deal can probably be had at ANY Wal-mart, and you can probably all get to one. I may swing by one here in Ottawa later today, I'll let you know if they've got the same deal on.

11. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    Honeydale Mall Walmart is closing in the next two weeks, can you say probably better deals?

12. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000
    Toronto doesn't seem to have any Walmarts Poohbah, I think it's just a suburban thing.

13. Darth_Digital

Darth_Digital Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    We have a Walmart at the Scarborough Town center.

Where da ya think I get me TNG boxed sets so cheap?

;)

14. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    *bounces* Oh Tracy, please please PLEASE can you get me Epic Duels as well? I have to take like 4 buses just to get to a Walmart here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.