main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Massive spoiler. Star Wars episode 7 opening crawl leaked.

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Gordonai, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gordonai

Gordonai Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 26, 2014
    Star wars episode 7 opening scrawl.

Leaked from Disney. Leaked by a well positioned member of the special effects crew.

Star wars episode 7:

Vengeance of Evil./ Twilight of Freedom.

(both titles in consideration)

Just as there cannot be day without night, good without evil, so there cannot be light without darkness - the spirit of evil rises once again to threaten the Galaxy.

Kalias, the most formidable student of Luke skywalker's new Jedi Order, has clairvoyantly come into contact with something both evil and powerful. It grants him new powers in the Force which he is too weak to resist.

Sensing a great disturbance in the force, Skywalker's students gather before their master on a doomed Coruscant, ready to face a threat that would plunge the Galaxy back into an new age of darkness, as the savage races of the outer rim muster an army before a Dark Lord, both new and, at the same time, old, with much to avenge.

Spoilers from the film:

The last remnants of the old imperial forces are finally routed. An old imperial moff is finally defeated. He has his own mini empire which he rules over using now old Star Destroyers and AT-AT's. Luke, Han, Leah, Chewie and their soldiers engage him in a battle that takes place in both space and on land. Han and Chewie fight the space battle. Luke and Leah fight the land battle. They defeat his last star destroyers and his last remaining AT-AT's. Defeated, the Moff detonates the planet he is on rather than be taken. Luke and some of his men just escape but many civilians die. Princess Leah is on the planet when it explodes and will not be seen again in this movie.

Luke enters the temple of the serpent cult. These Druids will not allow him to enter armed. He must give up his lightsaber. Once inside, their eyes glaze over red, serpents rise up through their throats, up from their abdomen's and make their way out of their mouths as they try to kill Luke.

Kalias is given a gold metal clasp to meditate upon - the clasp that closed the Emperor's robes. He holds it in his hand, brings to his face, closes his eyes and concentrates. He comes into contact with one dead yet still alive. Angry, hateful and powerful, they begin to poison Kalias. When he finds himself sent to resolve a dispute and does so by blasting the aggressor with lightning he is devastated. He throws the clasp away but it is too late. The desire to kill aggressively by the force grows in him and he learns to enjoy it. All this happens because Luke fails to present when his student expects him.

Two of the Skywalker's children will be taken hostage. One will never return willingly having turned to evil The other does so, but is different now and will betray their parent's cause at a pivotal moment.

Apart from Leah's disappearance. One of the original cast will die.

2. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Thats some nice fan fiction but still

LawJedi, plaidphoenix and Ryus like this.
  3. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Its Leia not Leah *sigh* someone couldn't even get that right...

Something tells me this isn't the last of fake opening crawls... Mods close the blast doors on this thread asap. Thanks in advance

4. Gordonai

Apr 26, 2014
    Forgive me please for being a professional rather than some rabid, star wars crazed fan. I am so sorry to have misspelled the name of some made up character from a movie. When this thread IS removed you'll know I'm telling the truth.

5. Claire1976

Claire1976 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 20, 2013
    If you can't even spell Leia then it's obvious this is fake.

6. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    You created your account today and posted it here vs contacting a trade news web site... Sorry but you sir are a troll.

Claire1976 likes this.
  7. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    Hmm... Is this guy the famous Super Shadow making a return under a different name. [face_laugh]

8. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
  9. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    My first IBTL! [face_party]

10. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Twilight of Freedom?!

Ahaha more like Twit of Fandom

DarthBreezy, Ichthyocentaur and Ryus like this.
  11. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    Episode VII - Twilight of Freedom
    Epiosode VIII - The Hunger Droids.

Oops, wrong thread, sorry.

12. Gordonai

Apr 26, 2014
    You wanted me to post it on a 'trade new website'? Do you think they'd dare publish it? They'd have their asses sued of them.
    This post will be up a short time before this board has to pull it. As for being a troll? Is it really so wrong to give out info to the fans when they are so keen to hear it? Pretty much everything you could need to know about ep 7 is in my post. Take it or leave it. But in just over a years time when you're sitting in the cinema, some things may well seem familiar.

13. BountyHunter76

BountyHunter76 Jedi Master

Nov 2, 2012
    Opening crawl?? E chu ta.

Sarge, Grand_Moff_Jawa and Ryus like this.
  14. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    [face_clown]

Ryus likes this.
  15. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    Poor Super Shadow he so wants us to believe his fan fics. [face_laugh]

Ryus likes this.
  16. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    That's... awful!

17. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    So which is it all things or some things?!

Ryus likes this.
  18. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Just keep on trollin trollin trollin
    Keep those lies a comin
    While your trollin trollin tollin
    Even though no ones buyin

jaqen and Momotaros like this.
  19. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    [​IMG]

Ryus likes this.
  20. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    this makes me think of all the new people who'll be coming in as the big announcements happen.

Lurknomore and solo77 like this.
  21. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    You're absolutely right. It will be up for only a short time, but not for the reasons you claim...

22. w4tkn

w4tkn Jedi Master star 1

Jan 25, 2013
    This is bonkers, they fight in space and land but not in water. I'm not that great of a writer but at least have the thing proof read.

Sarge, Ryus, Momotaros and 1 other person like this.
  23. IBYM

IBYM Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 17, 2014
  24. Gallandro

Gallandro Force Ghost star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    Is "clarvoyantly" even a real word??? I know it appears in some online dictionaries, but seriously just dreadful...

Star Wars

Episode VII
    The Supershadow Strikes Back

Chaos reigns across the galaxy. Hiding in his SUPERFORTRESS at Pinewood, the DARK LORD JJ ABRAMS keeps his secrets locked away in his priceless MYSTERY BOX.

A small valiant band of fans led by the famed JEDI KNIGHT SUPERSHADOW have vowed to steal the Mystery Box and reveal its secrets to all.

JJ ABRAMS has dispatched his SECURITY FORCES to stop SUPERSHADOW and his bands of REBELS from revealing its secrets and spoiling the plot of the movie....

25. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    I usually miss these before they get locked. Iz gud day, no?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.