main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Master Fwiffo is no longer with us...

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Master_Fwiffo, Sep 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Fwiffo

Master_Fwiffo Jedi Master star 3

May 29, 2001
    Master Fwiffo was found face down on his computer keyboard, one of a Toy X-Wings missiles embedded in his temple. It was deemed a suicide. Further investigation showed that he had downloaded an illigal copy of the Star Wars Holiday Special and had begun to watch. Apparently, he only made it through half.

Next to him was a hand scawled note that read 'Why George? Why? How could you do this to me? Why? WHY?"

Also, it read "PS: I've always lover you Carrie. That fling with Natalie never meant anything."

Meanwhile, California Governer Gray Davis blamed it on the 'vast right-wing conspiracy.'

The surgeons general has decreed that from hereon out, all illigal copys of the Star Wars Holiday Special must now have a warning that read 'The Surgeons General has found that watching illigal copys of the Star Wars Holiday Special may lead to injury and/or death.'

-----

When Carrie Fisher started to sing, it was then that I knew Hell.

2. Latorski

Latorski Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    A moment of silence for Master_Fwiffo.

P.S. The Holiday Special can also cause birth defects.

3. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    The Star Wars Holiday Special, should not be watched if you operate heavy machinery, if you are pregnant or if your have trouble sleeping.

It has been know to promote vomiting and sudden uncontrolable bowel movement.

In labratory animals it has been known to cause cancer and / or the detachment of the retna.

Young boys have been known to have hair grow in the palm of their hands.

Chinesse prison camps briefly experimented with using is as a torture device. The prisoners actually wnated to die and the technique was soon discarded.

This is only the latest in another unfortunate soul being killed by the Star Wars Holiday Special... RIP Master_Fwiffo, RIP.

4. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Man I knew it was bad, but not thatbad.

5. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Maybe it's a good thing that I haven't seen it yet.

6. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    Pregnant women, the elderly and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to The Star Wars Holiday Special.

When not in use, The Star Wars Holiday Special should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration.

Do not taunt The Star Wars Holiday Special.

7. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    should also be labeled with the proper biohazardous and radioactive symbols

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.