main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Master, I forgot the parachute...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Cerasi, Mar 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    I have a bad feeling about this...! :)

Great post Cerasi!

Hope your friend gets better soon! ;)

2. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    I'm loving this so far. Post more soon! :)

3. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Please more! That was great, I love it, confution, mystery, and a lot of steller lines! Please keep it up!

4. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    I love the way Obi-Wan naturally gravitates towards the kitchen while looking for the servant girl, and thinks he can always get himself a morning snack if he doesn't find her there. Excellent way of combining business with pleasure! But why won't the people talk to the Jedi? Why did Oyclah run off again? Write again as soon as you can!

5. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
  6. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Pretty Please?

7. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Pretty Please with sugar and sugar and sugar sugar and sugar and sugar sugar and sugar and sugar sugar and sugar and sugar....

8. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Wow this is really intersting so far. Can't wait to hear how the parachute fits in :D

9. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Cerasi, were are you??????

11. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    CEERRRRAAAAASSSSSIIIIII!!!! We need a post! :D

12. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Ok I am starting to have weird dreams about parachutes now. Please post so I can found out how it fits in!

13. Cerasi

Cerasi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2000
    Hi guys!! I was going to post today, but I left it at home! (Stupid me!!) Thanks for all the comments! I really appreciate the loyalty even though I haven't been here for almost a month (I think)! I'll post a new one tomorrow! It's gonna be good...

14. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    UP!!!!!!!!

15. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
    Alright! I know you've all been especially patient with me and for that reason, I have written a fairly long post to tide you over until I can continue the story to further lengths. I must warn you that this post kind of gives away a part in one of the Jedi Apprentice Books so if you haven't read them yet and want to, you may want to skip the last few lines of the first paragraph. Just to warn you. They don't have any real affect on my story, it's just a filler.

Here goes nothing...

Obi-Wan hid in the cold room, a half chewed berry still in his mouth. He had come to the kitchen looking for the sevant girl, ut had found it empty. He would have left, but his stomach started to growl and he just couldn't ignore it's calling or the pile of berries and muffins. The thought of the muffins brought back memories of his deceased friend Cerasi and his other friend Nield and their adventures together back on Melida/Daan. Thinking of his times on Melida/Daan also brought back the memories of his betrayal of Qui-Gon and how that mission had torn the trust out of their relationship.

Not wanting to remember the painful experiences, Obi-Wan pushed them to the back of his mind and dove in.

He was just about to finish the last of the berries and continue on his quest when he heard footsteps coming down the corridor. He had run around the corner and into the cool room, jamming himself through the door as quickly as he could leaving it open just a crack to make sure he didn't lock himself in.

Now he stood listening to the voices in the room through the door of his little hide-out picking up bits of the conversation.

"Stuid Jedi....one gone out...do you think, maybe...no..."

The two voices were jumbled together and it didn't make much sense to Obi-Wan, but he knew that one of them was Oyclah.

"Time to feed them...Gone?!...Jerah!!!"

Obi-Wan peeked through the crack and saw the little servant girl run into the room.

"Yes, Oyclah?"

"Where's the food?" Oyclah said yelling at the girl Obi-Wan decided must be Jerah although it obviously his threats weren't phasing her at all.

"On the counter where it normally is."

"It's gone you stupid child! Where did you hide it??"

"NOwhere! Honestly, Oyclah, do you think I would hide it from them? And I'm not a child anymore! I'm just as terrified of them as you are!"

Oyclah's face turned cold. "Find something, now! We must give them something. If you don't..."

Oyclah must have made a gesture towards Jerah because she was quickly out of Obi-Wan's gaze and running around the kitchen.

Obi-Wan felt the berry still in his mouth and realized that he had been the cause of all this. But who was the food meant for?

Obi-Wan thought. Maybe the food was for them and they thought that the Jedi would be angry because their food was gone. But that made no sense! Why would they be afraid of the Jedi? Something else had to be going on.

He was just about to open the door and go and explain things to Jerah when the door burst open.

Obi-Wan and Jerah were face to face with one another. Jerah screamed and then dropped to the floor.

//Now what am I going to do?// thought Obi-Wan. //Why do bad things always happen to me?//

Obi-Wan pushed Jerah out of the way of the door and squeezed himself threw. He picked her up and set her on the counter. Hopefully she'd soon wake up and then he could ask her a few questions.

Well, it's not super long, but it's all I have for now. I'm working on the next part as we speak. Maybe next I'll focus on our favorite Qui-guy for awhile. (No, that was not a typo.)

16. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
  17. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    Qui-guy? heehee! :p Weirdo Cerasi. :) Great post! WANT MORRRREEEEE!!!! :D

18. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    YESSSSS! Cerasi's back! Great post, why *do* those things *always* happen to him? :)

19. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
    I think it's called Obi-Torture, Siri. Anyways, I've got a quick post for you guys.

Qui-Gon walked down the street in silence as he headed back towards the palace. He had met no one and he had gotten nowhere. He could feel the eyes on him peeking through the curtains and doorways, but he had never seen anyone outside of their homes. He had felt the fear, but he didn't believe it was directed at him. It was directed at the sky?

He pulled his hood up over his head and looked without looking at the houses. The few people that were looking at him seemed to be more questioning why he was outside at this time of day. They didn't care that he was outside it was more, "Why is this crazy giant, white guy walking around the streets? And what are those wierd clothes he's wearing?"

Qui-Gon hoped that his padawan had found some answers at the palace and had stayed out of harms way, but knowing Obi-Wan as he did, Qui-Gon could picture himself coming back to the palace and finding Obi-Wan in some kind of trouble again.

Well, as long as it wasn't with a girl....

That's it. Kind of ironic, don't ya think?

20. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
  21. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    Don't know HOW I missed this!

Heehee Qui-Gon! You just wait and see what mess your padawan's gotten into! :p

MORE!!! :D

22. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
    up!! I need more comments from you all before the next one!! If any of you have any ideas, feel free to PM me. Maybe they'll fit into my story.

23. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Yep! It's called Obi-Torture :) Liked the post!!! Wonder what with the whole fear of the sky thing. OH, I know! Someone is about to fall from the sky, and he forgot his parachute, or someone is about to fall from the sky and he remembered his parachute and he smothers Obi-Wan because Obi-Wan forgot that the fearsome guy had a parachute! {{{I love ranting and raving and going absolutly nowere :) }}} More PLEASE???!! (with sugar and sugar and sugar and sugar...)

--SiriGallia

P.S. Cerasi, I like your sig! It's really fitting for your name!

24. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    This is a very interesting story and I love Obi's little thoughts that you add in for us.

Can't wait to see where it goes.

25. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    MOOORRRRREEEEE!!!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.