main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Master, I forgot the parachute...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Cerasi, Mar 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
  2. Cerasi

Cerasi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2000
    Okay guys and gals!! Here's the next post. You may or may not find it humorous.

Obi-Wan had been sitting there for quite a while next to the counter keeping a constant vigil at Jerah's side. He had tried on numerous occasions to wake her up, but his feeble attempts of poking and shaking her had got him nowhere.

//Now what do I do?// Obi-Wan thought. He had to get going. He still had a lot of people to question around the palace like Qui-Gon had asked him to and the last thing he needed was for Qui-Gon to get back and catch him sitting beside a girl he nearly scared to death, while she was sleeping on the counter.

//Come on, Obi-Wan. Think!!// Then it hit him. He walked over to the sink and turned on the tap. He placed the glass under the water and watched it fill. It always amazed him that no matter how different the world's were from each other, all species had almost exactly the same means of gettting water to their homes.

Obi-Wan shut the tap off and returned to the side of the girl where he resumed his vigil.

//Well, here goes nothing!// He dipped his fingers into the water and sprinkled a few drops on Jerah's face. Nothing happened.

//Well, you gotta do what you gotta do.// Obi-Wan stood up and walked away from the counter just far enough to give him a bit of a head start and just close enough to position the glass over Jerah's face. He wanted plenty of time to run to the other side of the room before Jerah came after him and started bitting his ankles.

Obi-Wan tipped the glass and ran to the other side of the kitchen while the girl on the counter sputtered and gagged from the water going up her nose and into her lungs.

"YOU!! YOU IDIOT!!!" Jerah yelled in Obi-Wan's direction. "What do you think you're doing???!!!"

"I..uh...I..."

Jerah jumped down from the counter and started chasing Obi-Wan around the island in the center of the kitchen. Obi-Wan would have made a break for the door, but he wasn't sure how long it would take him to squeeze through. Instead they carried out their little dance.

//She's got to run out of energy sometime.// Obi-Wan thought. //Wear down your opponent.//

But as Obi-Wan looked back to see this purple, wet, little munchkin chasing him, he burst out laughing and dropped to the floor. Jerah jumped at the opportunity and started pounding him on the chest although the little fists didn't do any damage.

//Now, how do I get her off me??// Obi-Wan thought.

3. Red_Forever

Red_Forever Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2001
    Ha! That was great!!! Please post more soon!!

4. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    *giggle* that was so funny *giggle* *giggle* I liked the fact that she was chasing him around the island and having nowere else to go, kept running! *giggle* :) ;) Keep it up!

5. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    :D :D :D ROTFL!!! Heehee! That sure was some mental image I had there!

Boy, the things Jedi gotta do to complete a mission. ;)

6. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
    Thanks guys and gals. Next post due soon.

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    :D The image of a munchkin from the wizard of OZ chasing Obi just entered my mind! That was great!

8. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
    hey all! The next post will be up soon. But I have to go to class right now. Toodles.

9. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Toodleloo! Soon as you can Cerasi, by the time you get back we won't be dying of laughter *giggle* promise ;)

10. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    We'll be waiting! :)

11. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000

"All right, you little heap of bantha fodder, get off me!" Obi-Wan cried to little Chrestarian who was still on top of him. "Let me explain!!"

"Explain what?!" she said, still beating his chest with her fists as her hair spattered him with water. "Explain why you were in the freezer, explain why all the food is gone, or exlpain why I'm soaking wet??!! Which one do you want to explain??!!"

"All of them!" Obi-Wan managed to get out through his fits of laughter.

"Do it now! Or forever hold your peace." Jerah replied.

Although she was still on top of him, she had stopped beating his chest which was more then Obi-Wan could ask for under the circumstances.

Obi-Wan went through all the details of how the food went "missing", how he was found in cold storage and how it came about that Jerah was chasing him around the table finishing off with, "And now here we are."

Jerah just looked at him. She stood up and walked to the other side of the kitchen.

"Do you have any idea what you just did?" She asked. Then she started running around the kitchen finding anything she could that resembled something edible.

"I don't understand why it's such a big deal."

"No, and you wouldn't understand. You've never had to live here! You've never had to serve the....." Jerah stopped in mid-sentence. "...uh...nevermind."

"What, Jerah? Nevermind what? I can't understand unless you tell me!!!"

"I can't. I'm not allowed to. Don't you understand?" she looked at him with pleading eyes. How could he keep on questioning her now. Obviously something was going on and eventually he'd get to the bottom of this.

"Well, can I at least help?"

She looked at him gratefully. Jerah knew also that this conversation was far from over, but at least she could put it off for now.

"Yes, Obi-Wan Kenobi. I would appreciate your help. Get the left-over berries from out of the freezer and anything else you can find. And hurry! We've got to get this done fast!"

Obi-Wan ran into the storage area as fast as he could and began piling things into his arms, even the pot of left-over gruel.

//Better to get rid of this then eat it later.// he thought to himself. //I know something's going on, Jerah. I just don't know what it is yet. Maybe Qui-Gon had more luck.//

That's all for now folks!!

12. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
    up please

13. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    okay... I'm confused! :) NEED MORE!!!!!

Don't know how I missed that post! :p

:D

14. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
    up!!! :) :) :D

15. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    I'M HERE I'M HERE! And I am DYING!! What's going on??? Everytime somone get's close, something else happens!!!!

P L E A S E
    M O R E ! !

{hee hee, Cerasi colors! ;) }

--SiriGallia

16. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    UPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! :D

17. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
  18. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    P L E A S E
    M O R E ! !

- - S i r i G a l l i a

19. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
    I really like the colors Siri. I'll post a new one next week sometime for sure. Stay tuned.

20. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
  21. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Don't worry Cerasi! I will!

G L A D

Y
    O U
    L
    I K E

M Y
    C O L O R S ! !
    ;)

22. Cerasi

Jul 16, 2000
    Hey all! Qui-guy's back! What will happen next......

Qui-Gon walked through the doorway and back into the palace. He was getting much better at manouevering through the tiny openings. A little turn here, duck just right, suck in and BOOM! he was through.

//I better go find Obi-Wan.// Qui-Gon thought. //He's got to be around here somewhere.//

Qui-Gon shuffled down the hallways peeking into different rooms. Some were bedrooms, others appeared to be lounge areas, but the room which really caught his interest was the one with the glass ceiling. From there Qui-Gon had an almost perfect view of the sky. The ceiling was dome-shaped to give an even further view. The walls were laced with a metal cage that had electricity running through it. There was only a small door with a lock on it that allowed entrance to the rest of the room. Other then that there was a small pathway surrounding the giant cage.

"I wonder..." Qui-Gon spoke aloud. He had to find Obi-Wan. He exited the room and once again made his way through the maze of corridors.

That's all for now. Until next time, keep fit and have fun!!! (I always wanted to say that!)

23. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    Thank you for the update :D

Evertime I see this title I just smile at it and can't wait to see the (I figure) metaphorical sense that the parachute is used. I love titles that have a deeper meaning :)

The Obi you've constructed is such a fun character that evertime you have him in a scene I know I'm bound to get a laugh or shake my head at something he does.

can't wait for more!

24. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    YAY! A post!!! :D :D :D Heehee! Loved how you started it! Qui-Gon squishing through doorways! That's one strange mental image! :p

25. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    O H

Y O U

L O V E

T O

T O R T U R E

U S ! ! ! !

P L E A S E

M R R E ! !

- - - S I R I G A L L I A