Master, I forgot the parachute...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Cerasi, Mar 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight_Maria Jedi Knight

star 3
    Impressive....most impressive, SiriGallia. :)
    Nice colors!
  2. Cerasi Jedi Knight

star 1
    You're right, Siri. Torture and I are best friends! I won't be able to post this weekend because I'm going to a graduation, but I'll give you a post tomorrow sometime to ease your sufferings a little bit.

3. SiriGallia Jedi Master

star 4
    *pouts* Alright, but just do yourself a favor and DON'T tell us were you are graduating, or we'll all come out there and start yelling at you to come finish your story! ;) We are that desprate!!!!!!!!!
  4. Knight_Maria Jedi Knight

star 3
    I know where it is. ;) I'll bug her for you guys, because I'm going too, and I doubt you Americans would want to travel all the way to Canada just to bug her about a post. :D

5. SiriGallia Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, Canada! Our family used to go to Canada every summer, but unfortunatly 8 kids makes that difficult ;) Yeah bug her for us!!!!
  6. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I lived in the Great White North for three years! It's nice there but I am so glad to be back in the US of A. :D
  7. Jedi Susie Force Ghost

star 4
    Thought I better up this so it doesn't fall into the depths of topics. Hoping for an undate soon :)
  8. Jedi Susie Force Ghost

star 4
    And upping this again...

A post would sure be wonderful :)
  9. SiriGallia Jedi Master

star 4
    PLEEEEEASE MORE!!!!!!!
  10. Cerasi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm sorry guys!!! I haven't been able to post for the last little while. I was busy with my one friend's graduation and then my own and then my sister had a baby and then before all that my friend's mom died and I needed to be there for her because she's my best friend and I know that she would do the same for me.

I can't post today, but I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here and I'll post again soon.
  11. Cerasi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!

Here's the latest episode in "Master, I forgot the parachute...". Filled with laughter and tears and all the stuff in between although mostly tears of joy! :)

And now, straight from Chrestan, it's.... "Master, I forgot the parachute..." (not to mention the tunics, food, and even my lightsaber... :))

He squished through the doorways and ducked his head as he found his way through the maze of corridors. After finally locating the kitchen, Qui-Gon discovered a scene that would have had the Sith running away screaming. He peered through the doorway to find Obi-Wan helping to prepare a fairly large meal and he wasn't eating any of it! He also noticed the servant girl bustling about preparing.

Qui-Gon entered the kitchen after performing his little ritual of squish, tuck, and duck along with a suck-in on the side. He made his way toward the counter and gave his greetings to Obi-Wan as he picked up a berry and began the process of popping it into his mouth. But before he could complete the task, Obi-Wan yelled.

"MASTER!!!" in a horrified tone. Obi-Wan then proceeded to whack Qui-Gon's hand until the berry went flying through the air and splattered on the far wall.

Qui-Gon raised his eyebrows and said, "Obi-Wan! What's gotten into you?!"

"Nothing...um...I just...um....I needed that berry, but obviously it's no good to me now. We need all the food we can get!"

Qui-Gon stared back at Obi-Wan with a blank and confused look on his face.

"Excuse me?"

"I'll fill you in later. Right now I'm busy." Obi-Wan said realizing how stupid he must have sounded to someone who hadn't witnessed what had happened in the kitchen in the previous half hour. He'd have to apologize to Qui-Gon later, but right now, he needed to get the bread out of the oven.

That's it guys. I hope that tides you over until the next post. Thanks for reading.

12. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    LOL I can just imagine Obi in a big chef's hat scolding Qui for touching his food!
  13. Red_Forever Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yay! Up!! More fast, Cerasi!!
  14. Jedi Susie Force Ghost

star 4
    So glad to see you're back. I know all about graduations and being busy...I also had mine about 2 weeks ago. Sorry to hear about your friend's mom, that's a shame, but I'm contented to know that you'll look after them...that's the best thing for them I'm sure.

I loved the berry exchange...I could just picture Qui's confused expression and the flying berry. I still am looking forward to see how things went from Berry Problem to your prologue...hmm...hmm...hmm...Guess you'lll just have to post again soon :)
  15. SiriGallia Jedi Master

star 4
    Great Post Cerasi! I won't let this thread die! :)
  16. Knight_Maria Jedi Knight

star 3
    Gee, that hand whacking bit sounds familiar...I wonder why...? ;)

Yay! A post! :)
  17. Cerasi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks guys and gals. I really appreciate all the comments. Next post due soon.
  18. Senni_Arava Jedi Knight

star 3
  19. Knight_Maria Jedi Knight

star 3
  20. SiriGallia Jedi Master

star 4
    Devoted Reader Here! :) We'll wait for you! ;)

P L E A S E

M O R E ! !

- - - S I R I G A L L I A
  21. Cerasi Jedi Knight

star 1
    "I'm sorry, Master. I don't know what came over me! It's just that it was important to Jerah and I had already made her mad enough!" Obi-Wan explained as he tried to recall the events of the morning. Qui-Gon had just stood there the entire time listening patiently as Obi-Wan recounted the details with a silly, little grin on his face that Obi-Wan couldn't quite figure out. Did it mean he thought it was funny or was he agravated or did he just have some bad gas? In any case, Obi-Wan couldn't help feeling as though he was silently being laughed at and he couldn't help but think that if Qui-Gon had actually seen what had happened, he would have reacted the same way.

"Is that all, Obi-Wan?"

"Yes, Master."

"And what was Oyclah doing there?"

"I don't know, Master." That was it? That was the reaction Qui-Gon was giving Obi-Wan? No reprimand? No nothing?

"No, Obi-Wan. I am not going to scold you. You already know what I'm going to say."

"My behavior was unacceptable. I should never have hidden in the storage room..."

"No. I probably wouldn't have done the same thing, but I trust your judgement."

"YOU DO??!!" Obi-Wan gasped.

"Yes. Now, have a berry." Qui-Gon pulled out a basket of berries from behind his back. He was just about to shove the entire thing into Obi-Wan's face when Obi-Wan's mind woke him up.

Obi-Wan rubbed the sleep from his eyes. //If only it had turned out that way last night.// Obi-Wan thought to himself. Instead he had been scolded about his unappropriate behavior and told that from now on he should conduct his questioning in a more open and honest fashion.

Qui-Gon had told him about the room with the cage-like walls and asked him to speculate on what it could be for which he answered with a simple, "I don't know, Master." Then he was told to ask Jerah about it, but to be discrete in case they weren't supposed to know about it and definitely to not tell Oyclah. Already they both knew that he didn't like the Jedi's presence.

Obi-Wan got up from his sleep mat and tucked in the covers as neatly as any other boy his age would have. Then he continued to get dressed and leave the room in search of the kitchen. This time if no one was there, he would wait until someone showed up or go in search of Jerah.

Sorry if it's not as good as the previous posts guys. I may make a few alterations to it later, but I wanted to give you some reading material to tide you over until after my exams. See you later.
  22. Cerasi Jedi Knight

star 1
  23. Abbi_Cee Jedi Master

star 4
    No no, I've been reading. Work and incoming monsoons means I can only get on sporadically. Sometimes I read, but don't get the chance to post a reply immediatly.

I'm very interested in what the cage room is for and what has everyone so scared. I hope Obi and Qui manage to get some answers soon. :)
  24. Knight_Maria Jedi Knight

star 3
    YAY! I missed that post somehow. Possibly because I was camping... :) Poor Obi! Heehee funny dream he had! Qui stuffing berries in his face. ;)

25. Jedi Susie Force Ghost

star 4
    I loved the dream sequence...yes, Obi, it is too bad it couldn't have gone like that, isn't it?

So **bounces up and down on her feet** when's the next post? :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.