main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Master Joy's Jedi Academy II: Rise of the Sith Acolytes

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Master Joy----Master Jorgon's Chambers, Early Morning

Master Joy awakened refreshed and ready for what lay ahead of her. Not just for the day, but for the months and years to come. It was true that Master Jorgon was physically gone, but he lived on in her thoughts and memories of him. What was even mor wonderful was that his Force ghost would be there for her, perhaps not in all situations of peril, but for some of them.
    The Grand Master happily sprang from the bed, then neatly made it up. Reaching down beside the bed, the young Jedi leader picked up her lightsaber, clipped it on her belt, then walked over to a small desk where she laid the key ring and list given to her by Master Jorgon.

After retrieving it, she walked gracefully, but comfidently to the door of the old Jedi Master's chambers. Turning to face the bed, as if Master Jorgon were still there lying in it, Master Joy deeply bowed and smiled.
    "The Force is with me, and it flows through me. I know I can succeed with it as my ally. It is through the strength of the Force that I find peace, comfort and confident assurance.
    Though we move forward, the Jedi of Old will not be forgotten, especially you, Master Jorgon. Farewell for now, my dear friend." Bowing once again, Master Joy left the room, closing the door softly behind her.

TAG: None.

The End.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.