main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Master Joy's Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Master Joy

Master Joy heard her former master's voice, and she knew he was right. She had to pull herself together. Her thoughts turned to Master Saxon, and she smiled as a warm feeling swept over her.
    Closing her eyes, the young leader began to meditate, and she felt the Force flowing through her once again.
    She felt so relaxed that she fell asleep, but just before she drifted off to dreamland, she sent a telepathic message to Tyl to let him know she was okay, and she was resting.

TAG: Kak, Saxon, anyone

2. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    OOC: Sorry about not posting, I've been really busy and expect a post from me tonight.

3. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Tyl Kakarot

Kakarot sat silently, he could hear the distant muttering of the younglings, who clearly had no idea of what may await them. Kakarot cracked his knuckles, and stood up. He called his robe to his lower right hand with the force.

He took a moment to count the amount of people within the room. He took a deep breath and put his robe on, fitting each of his four arms into the sleeves perfectly. He pulled
    his hood over his head and smirked.

"Nobody leaves this room, understand?"

His voice was deeper, and more cackled than it was prior to this moment. His smirk widened.

He turned to face the door. A child's voice echoed throughout the room.

"Under who's authority?"

Kakarot stopped still, he turned around and looked the child in the eyes. He grunted, snarling at the child.

"Under my authority. Child"

Kakarot tossed a small object into the center of the room, and strode out.

He shut the door and locked it behind him.

"Fools."

Kakarot took out his lightsaber from his pocket and ignited it. A red blade let off a soft red glow throughout the hallway, and the air smelled of lightening. He solded the edges of the door together, rendering it impossible to open.

He checked the hallway. All clear.

He smiled yet again and took out a small silver object from his inner pocket, he clicked a red button on it's top.

A huge boom was heard, and the temple shook. Younglings died.

Using the same object, Kakarot clicked another button, he raised it to his mouth and uttered the words;

"My friend, the Jedi didn't see it coming. The time has come my young apprentice, for the Sith to destroy the Jedi Order once and for all."

There was a reply;

"Excellent Master Kakarot. Should I begin my troops landing?"

Kakarot smiled, and spoke once again.

"Execute."

Kakarot switched off the com-link and put it into his pocket. He noticed the hall was still clear, yet he could hear panic had struck throughout the temple. He lowered his hood.

Kakarot yelled;

"Master Joy, come quick! Theres been another attack! Help, the younglings!!"

Kakarot took out a lightsaber, this time a blue glow was emitted, he struck down the door and looked inside.

Tag: Anyone

4. JediMasterKono

JediMasterKono Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2006
    sorry guys my internet has been down

5. KaVeX

KaVeX Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2006
    IC: Kavex-Training Chambers-After Explosion

Kavex walks from the dust, his cheek was cut open and blood was visible. He looks around for other Younglings, seeing that most of them were dead. He managed to find Cat unconcious, he lifted a piece of rubble off of her and carries her in his arms. He makes his way to the exit wear he saw Master Kakarot.

His natural instinct told him something was wrong. The Sith are manuvering far to well inside the Temple without being discovered or remotely sensed. A large column began to fall, Kavex sprinted and jumped out of harms way. He couldn't see from all the dust that was kicked up after the explosion.

He lies Cat down, and climbst he fallen column to see over the dust, he can see the exit. He returns to Cat and helps her towards the exit where he meets Kakarot.

"Took you long enough.."he says to the old Master

Tag: Cat, Kakarot, Anyone

6. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Tyl Kakarot

Kakarot's hood was down, his dark brown hair was messed up. He saw Kavex walk over to him. Kakarot stared Kavex in the eyes.

"The darkside clouds everything..... Kavex......"

Kakarot turned away and began to walk towards the flight of stairs leading to the council chamber, he would be alone there.

Tag: Anyone

7. RealTalk

RealTalk Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2005
    IC: James Slabh

James orbited the planet in his coneship with his captive youngling, unaware of the events taking place on the planets surface. They had a tea party.

"Alright young one, get some sleep, we have a big day tomorow."

James entered a deep meditation, hoping for any clues as to what is going on down on the planets surface.

Tag: Jedi

8. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Master Joy

Hearing the explosion and Tyl's call, Master Joy rushed from the room where she had been resting to find him. Then, entering the lounge where the tragedy occured, she contacted Master Saxon by telepathy. "
    Master Saxon, come to the Male Dormitory at once." There's been an explosion, and many Younglings are dead. My former master has returned, but I sense that he is not a true Jedi anymore.
    Let the Master who is with you stay and watch for the Sith to return to the Chamber of Knowledge. I need you here, my friend.

Master Joy saw the bodies of the dead young ones, and she wept bitterly for five minutes. Then, she dried her tears and went to look for Master Kakarot.
    "Wait," she said, stopping and leaning against a wall, thinking. He tricked you once, and cost you the lives of many inocent children. If you face him alone, the price may very well be your life.

Through the Force, Master Joy discovered Tyl was in the Council Chambers. Sending another message to Master Saxon, she told him instead of meeting her at the Male Dorm, to meet her at the Council Chambers.

TAG: Kak, Saxon, anyone

9. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    GM Post.

May I please have your attention?

Please wrap up any story or situations you may be involved in. This thread will soon be closing, and a new version will be starting.
    No dates have been set at this time. Details concerning the next game are also unavailable at this time as well.

Thank you,

Master Joy

10. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    Bull **** I'm out.

11. RealTalk

RealTalk Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2005
    yea im not sure if ull even read this, as none of my posts have been acknowledged recently, but that was kinda a weak way to do that

12. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    OH please, grow up!

13. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    That's just silly though.

14. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    It's not silly, she could very wel ahve sensed the change. as i told prj1 in a Pm. Mace Windu in shatterpoint felt in Depa billaba the change in her after she ahd fallen to the darkside.

So it is entirely possible she felt the change in you, especially with you being as close with the bond of Master and Apprentice....or Master to Master.....

Don' take your personally feelings of importance and place it in the game...she is the GM you know she has exclusive rights to the games movements.

15. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: SUB-GM

Ok I have been thinking about PMing you. I have noticed all of your posts. Some of you might think that I dont post enough or that I am never on. But I read every single post made in this thread. To tell the truth I have no clue as to why your character does what he does. Why would you even want to play a role like that? So far your character has played no real role in here. But you may have something cool with the whole "stealing" of the yougling, I dont know.

On this whole issue I would like to admit that it was a weak way to introduce it. Though, a powerful master like Joy would be able to sense Kak's change. Plus the death of the young ones. If you want to complain take it to PM.

16. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    I am Jedi Master/Fleet Admiral Ki Adi Mundi. I would like to join if possible. Pm me back Master Joy

Thanks.

17. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC Sub GM:

Although prj1 is the GM of the thread, that shouldn't give her demi-god status around here ie, being a super jedi.

And as for Mace Windu being able to sense Depa Bilapa..... I don't care, that has nothing to do with this.

prj1 would not of been able to both sense that I was a Sith Lord and that I would be in the council chamber. It's impossible.

Otherwise, Obi wan would've known Vader was on Mustafar without stowing aboard Padme's ship.... and as for bond's, they were like brothers.

18. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    GM Post.

May I please have everyon's attention?

I am not trying to be the imortal all powerful Jedi Master who can never be tricked, hurt, or even killed, but I will decide when that happens. Kak, this is a game, and I feel that you are taking it way too personally.
    If a Mod feels otherwise, then, and only then, will I repost.

Thank you,
    Master Joy

19. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    OOC: Rilwen, if you PM me we can figure out a way to finish this or start where we left off in the new version. Sorry for the short post. I am a bit limited on time.

IC: Ben Rafzakael

Ben watched and noticed that he had never seen this Jedi around the temple before. She also seemed young and all the younglings were believed to be baby-sat somewhere else in the temple. He could not feel any darkness, though he had his thoughts on this one. His lightsaber ignited as it was called to his hand. He would watch the "Jedi's" reaction to this.

"Shouldn't you be with the other Jedi? Sith?" said Ben.

With that put out into the open Ben turned and looked at the information on the floor. Nearly not as much information as before though, if he could save this much he would.

Tag: Rilwen

20. KaVeX

Jul 24, 2006
    IC: Kavex-After the explosion

Raises an eyebrow watching him head towards the council chambers. Something didnt feel right about him, he didnt go in to check for surviving younglings and for how much he was show boating a few minutes ago, ya think he would have sense the attack and been there in a hurry. And hes the one who wanted to keep the younglings in the training chambers.....eyez widening, it suddenly hit him. Closing his eyes, he recalls his memories clearly, using the Force.

"Nobody leaves this room, understand?"

His voice was deeper, and more cackled than it was prior to this moment. His smirk widened.

He turned to face the door. A child's voice echoed throughout the room.

"Under who's authority?"

Kakarot stopped still, he turned around and looked the child in the eyes. He grunted, snarling at the child.

"Under my authority. Child"

Kakarot tossed a small object into the center of the room, and strode out.

Opens his eyes in shock. "He set this up" he said softly to himself, he looks down at the unconcious Cat and lies her in a safe place. He then turns and follows the "Jedi Master" towards the Council Chamber, he needs to confirm that Kakarot was the Sith behind the attacks on the temple.

Tag: Kakarot, Anyone

21. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    GM Post.

May I please have your attention?

I have spoken with LightSide_Apprentice on the matter of my last game post, and he said that either course of action is believable. However, he did advise me that in the future to provide more details in my post.
    Therefore, I have decided not to repost, and stand by the one I have written, since a Mod has approved it.
    If you have any questions, comments, ideas, complaints, or concerns, please feel free to PM them to me. Please do not discuss this matter any further in this thread.
    Let the game continue!

Thank you,

Master Joy

22. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Teveria Jensen
    "Shouldn't you be with the other Jedi? Sith?"

Locked within the 'Vana mind', Teveria jumped backwards as Ben ignited his saber, her face contorting into fear. "Vana is sorry to have been wandering," she cried out plaintively. "Vana is not being a Sith, no. Vana begs gracious sir not to hurt poor Vana."

She wrung her hands within the long sleeves of the robe. "Vana is being very sorry. Vana will go if gracious sir is wishing."

Teveria/Vana backed away slightly, bowing jerkily, blue-purple eyes wide with nervousness.
    Tag: Ben Rafzakael

23. EmoJawa

EmoJawa Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    IC:eek:'sinari-after explosion

Being blasted about ten feet and doing a flip in mid air O'sinari takes out his blaster and points it around looking for this "master".

But instead seeing Kavex take this girl and lie her down O'sinari decides to run over there and ask how its going. But by the time he got over there Kavex had already started moving..so he yelled "Kavex wait up!"

Tag Kavex, anyone alive in the room

24. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC: Cat

Waking up and looking around where is, then trying to get up, taking all the strength she had. She finely got up and started to focused on what had happen, and trying to remember she that about the Master tell, everybody to stay put, and then leaving then the explosion then the ceiling falling on her, but how did she get here outside of the room. Where was Kavex, she closed her eye, and called on the force to glide her, and found one in the Council chamber and one heading that way. Limping and in pain she call on the force, like she did when she was running to give her extra strength. Started climbing up the stairs to the chamber.

Tag: Kavex, anyone

25. KaVeX

Jul 24, 2006
    IC: Kavex-After the Explosion-Great Hall

Kavex turns to O'sinari, glad he was alive but quickly put his finger to lips telling him to be quiet, he looks back to see if Kakarot was anywhere to be seen, he wasn't, he must already be inside the council chambers.

Walking over to O'sinari, Kavex put his hand on his shoulder "Are you alright?", he asks, looking him over thinking he seemed fine. "This is bad, I think Master Joy's old Master is the Sith Lord we've been looking for" he explains with some hesitation. "I need conformation, but I can't stand up to him, I'm not even a Jedi yet..." he peeks around the corner again.

Gestures for O'sinari to follow him with his hand as he peeks around the corner, then starts a small jog in the direction of the Council Chambers.

Tag: O'Sinari, Kakarot, Cat, Anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.