main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Master Joy's Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC: Cat

Still feeling with the force, she made her way over to where they were and show Kavex put his fingers up to his mouth, she know to be quiet now so she just, lend against the wall she really need so support, and then, check herself out she was in a lot of pain, she started to block some of the pain, she had done time and time before when fighting with her brother and his friends.

Taking on a serious look and then though the force, what do you want me to do? I can help any way you want me to.

Tag: Kavex, Anyone

2. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Master Joy----Outside the Council Chambers

Master Joy saw the Younglings coming and motioned for them to stop. They were there to support her, and she was deeply touched by their loyalty to the order and to her. They were not about to let her face the traitor alone. The Grand Master knew that this would probably be one time the young ones would not obey her orders to go back and find some place safe. "I suppose it won't do any good to tell you all to turn back, right?"Master Joy said with a smile.
    She hugged each one of them. "I'm so glad you are safe," she said, brushing a tear from her cheek.

TAG: Younglings, anyone

3. KaVeX

KaVeX Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2006
    IC: Kavex-Outside Council Chambers

Stopped when he heard Master Joy, he was glad they had someone with the Force as their ally and could control it flawlessly. Thinks to himself that she is always crying, guess Kakarot never taught her to control her emotions. He smirked when she said i suppose it won't do any good to tell you all to turn back, right?"

"Probably not," he said, "Now what do we do? We can't confront and defeat a Sith with 3 untrained Younglings and 1 Jedi Master. But no one said being a Jedi was easy, now did they? he says smiling at his fellow younglings, puts Cats arm around his shoulder to support her.

Tag: Joy, Cat, O'Sinari, Anyone

4. EmoJawa

EmoJawa Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006

IC: O'sinari-outside council chambers

Stobbing and bowing O'sinari says

"Finally I get to meet you master!" and bows again" not that we will help much that we have training sabers but i do have my Noghri skills and my assassin pistols!"

Tag:Kavex,Cat, Joy

5. KaVeX

KaVeX Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2006
    Raises eyebrow at O'sinari, slightly smiling thinking he has lots of heart.

"Wake up O'sinari, pistols can not and will never be a match for a weilder of a lightsaber with the Force at his command. Kakarot will cut you down real quick if you take that approach," he says still holding Cat up. "...Cat is in no condition to take on anything at this point, she's beatin' up pretty bad..

Looks towards Master Joy with much confidence in his eyes.

"I'm not one to follow orders, but if it means protecting the Jedi Order and all that they stand for, I will swallow my pride and do whatever you command." he bows to Master Joy, all the while thinking of the old Jedi who took him in as his Padawan many years ago and the promise he made to him as he laid dying after a Sith attack. His memories come to him quickly..

******************************************************************************

Kavex kneels next to Master Ny-Jid Tzel and craddling his head

"Master, please don't leave me.." he pleads holding the old man in his arms

The old Jedi Master stares up at his Padawan, raises his hand and brushes the young boys face with the side of his hand.

"Kavex, you've been like a son to me and the best Padawan I've ever trained... he says as his young Padawan begins to tear up. Promise me....-breathes deeply- that you will continue my teachings and respect the Jedi Code...

"Yes, Master.

Ny-Jid Tzel closes his eyes, "You've come along way...I'm proud of y--, his words cut out as the Jedi Master head and arm falls limp..

Kavex holds the man close resting his head on his, before long his Master fades into the Force. Kavex stands and wipes the tears from his eyes, picking up the Ny-Jid Tzel's lightsaber and removes the crystal from inside.

***************************************************************************************

Kavex rises from his bow and graps his necklace with his Master's crystal hanging from it, he looks down at it and then back to Joy, "What will you have me do?" he asks.

6. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    IC: Cat

Looking at Kavex, and grateful for the support, she look at them all I can still help, ?We are out match but we need to keep are heads, and think about each have are strengths,? looking at Master Joy, then smirking a little, ?What do I have a strong conation to in the force it nature and athletic ability, we need to make a plan on are strengths not are weakness that what the Sith wants us to do.?

Tag: Joy, Kavex, O?Sinari, Anyone else

7. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Master Joy

Master Joy looked at Cat. "You need medical attention, Young lady." That nice young man supporting you is going to take you to the Medical Center right now.
    Master Joy closed her eyes and thought for a moment. Something wasn't right, but what was it? The Grand Master couldn't tell.

Opening her eyes, Master Joy looked around, puzzled.

TAG: Anyone

OOC: Okay, we need to wrap this up by Tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. If you haven't concluded your stories, please do so.

8. EmoJawa

May 19, 2006
    IC:eek:'sinari

"Ma'am what will you have me do,? for as Kavex said i am useless no doubt...

Tag PRJ1

9. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Osiran, Chaos and Mayhem
    Jedi Temple

Osiran emerged from the shadows. His Master was most displeased with this Kakarot. Osiran and the two he had trained were here now to deal with this imitator. Kakarot claimed to be a Sith Lord, and the troops he were landing now were no more than mercenaries hired to act as Sith Troopers.

Osiran pulled from his belt a lightsaber, its blade a briliant purple. Chaos drew his green blade and Mayhem his blue blade.

Kill them. They are no more than frauds.

Yes, Master.Both replied with an all to eager tone.

Osiran then moved towards the Jedi's Haven. He entered the Academy with no resistance, and climbed up to the Council Chambers, but stopped before entering to the top. He could feel Jedi at the top of the stairs. He climbed into a window to his left and found a ledge that climbed to the window that was in the Cinci chambers. And there stood the imitator Kakarot. His face twisted in an arrogant smirk. Osiran used his saber to shattered the window and leapt into the Council chambers.

The look of suprise on his face, on the arrogant fools face. Was something that gave Osiran great pleasure.

Your time has come Kakarot. Your arrogance and hypocrisy are to be no more.

Kakarot wasn't even given the chance to respond to Osiran, as his shock began to wear off Osiran attacked.

Osiran proved why he had once been the combat trainer for the Jedi. Kakarot fell within minutes of Osiran's onslaught. The Jedi Master twisted by the darkside then fell, his body lifeless.

Black smoke and shadows poured forth from the former Jedi Masters body. Now, trapped in the room, was a spirit. His power not anything to worry over.

Osiran then left. The Jedi would beleive the spirit the reason for Kakrots betrayal, and they would no longer beleive the Sith truly existed again.

Osiran and his warriors left soon after Osiran excaped from the Council Chambers.

None would even know he had been there.

TAG: prj1 for the dead Kakarot.

10. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    Dude, I'm not dead. And your a noob.

11. EmoJawa

May 19, 2006
    OOC: I dunno getting stabbed sure looks like your dead

12. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    Me and Joy discussed this and she sent you a PM that said you were no longer in the RP.

This was your doing. You ignored the various questions posed by Joy and never explained any of the answers that she wanted. You've made your bed, now lie in it.

Also, I have been on the boards far longer than you. Do not call me a noob.

If you wish to settle this, then send me a Pm stating you are willing to duel me in the RPF dueling thread.

13. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    I don't duel in there anymore.

14. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    NP edit: That's uncalled for.

15. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    NP edit: That's also totally uncalled for.

16. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    We need a mod in here asap!

17. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    I'll contact Lightside apprentice over this and let him sort it out.

Though let it be known. I did everything with Joy's approval.

18. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    I did everything with Joy's approval.

It doesn't make it right, does it?

19. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    I wouldn't make the problem any worse or more complicated if I were you. Having Joys approval did make it right. You have had sufficient warning and then were told you were no longer a part of the RP. Joy couldn't think of a way to eliminate the problem you created so she gave me permission to do so.

I have contacted LSA and explained the situation. He will be here after he reads the PM to sort this out. I do pray that, for your sake, he decides to side with you.

{EDIT for Typos}

20. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    NP edit: I don't know what you guys sent to LSA so I will let him deal with the broader situation once he comes online. But I am not impressed with the multitude of TOS violations that I just had to edit. Let's just leave it at this for now, seems like there really isn't anything else that needs to be said.

21. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    NP edit: See above.

22. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    GM Post.

KaVeX, EmoJawa, jedi_whitelight1, starwarsbeauty, and XeroFortinet have all given me permission to control their characters, so I can end this game.
    I would like to express my gratitude to each one of these fine players for this great privilege.
    It will take more than one post to do this, and the conclusion is being planned.
    I will begin posting soon.

Thank you,

Master Joy

23. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Master Joy and Younglings----Outside the Council Chambers

Master Joy looked at O'sinari. "Please take Cat to the Medical Center and stay there with her." Kavex is needed here.
    "yes, Master," O'sinari replied, bowing. Then he picked up Cat and left.

IC: Xero and Veritas----Training Center

Xero and Veritas looked at each other. They were worried about the masters and other younglings.
    Going to the lightsaber ben, they each selected a lightsaber and left the Training Center.

They slowly walked along the covered walkway. "Where should we go first?" asked Veritas.
    Xero stopped walking, and he motioned for Veritas to do the same. "Stand still, close your eyes, and reach out with the Force," Xero replied. The Force will guide us to the others.

all was quiet for five minutes. Then, Veritas exclaimed, "I have the answer, Xero!. "The Council Chambers," they both said at once. Then off they went.

TAG: None"

24. RealTalk

RealTalk Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2005
    ooc u can finish my character off too

25. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Master Joy and Kavex----Outside the Council Chambers

Kavex began to sweat and shake as Master Joy boldly approached the door of the Council Chambers.
    She turned to face the youngling.
    "Come now, Kavex." Pull yourself together. You cannot feel the Force flow through you if you are not calm and at peace, young one.

Just then, Xero and Veritas arrived. Master Joy was both surprised and delighted to see them. She ran to meet them, giving each of them a hug.
    "You are not going in there without us, Master," Veritas said. "That's right," agreed Xero. We are a family, and whatever we must face, we will face together.

Master Joy smiled. "Thank you both for coming to help, my friends."
    She turned to Kavex. "This is Kavex, a new member of the academy." Kavex, this is Veritas and Xero, and they are also Younglings.
    ""Hello, nice to meet you," replied Veritas and Xero.
    "Likewise," Kavex answered with a grin.
    Then Master Joy returned to the Council Chambers door, putting her hand on the doorknob.

TAG: None

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.