main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Master Kenobi Gets Older, Abuse at Eleven...

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by DarkLordSid, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    I just wanted to be the first to wish Kim HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

If you can't make it down during the holidays, let me know and I'll send you the Small World Christmas video I took on the ride, better than nothing.

And, one more thing, for old time's sake...

*clears throat, puts on Henry Jones Sr. Hat*

JUNIOR!

You're no longer grounded, go outside and play, but don't let me catch you digging up the backyard again!

*winks*

2. GreyJediPathfinder

GreyJediPathfinder Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2005
    *looks around in surprise!*

It's Master Kenobi's birthday???

*whips out a few birthday hats, a cake decorated with Jedi Interceptors, a large tub of chocolate ice cream, and a box of sunscreen! (gotta hate the TWIN suns on Tatooine)*

Starts a rousing chorus of "Happy Birthday"!

3. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003

*Jumps up, stands up straight, gulps, "Yes, Dad!" *

Thanks for the B-Day wishes. (Actually, Shan, it's this coming Thursday, 22nd). Dad just likes to get an early jump on things. LOL

Jeesh..another year older...I think I'll go get a drink! :D

4. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Well, since I'll be madly packing tomorrow and migrating south on Thursday for the holiday...

*hugs hugs for Kim!!!!* Happy birthday to one of the best Jedi, and friends, I have ever known. You've been there for me through the best and worst of this year. Here's to many many many many (well, okay we know you're old..I won't push it) more years!!! :p

*sings in uber-awesome soprano-ness* Happy birthday tooooooo YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! [face_whistling]

*hugs again and runs off to share in the chocolate ice cream* I don't care if it's 45 degrees outside and raining...Chocolate ice cream knows no season!!!

5. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Remember, it's not the years it's the miles.

Okay, forget that, you've been on retreads for a while, it is the years.

6. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Happy upcoming birthday! I hope that you have a great day.

7. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    ¡Feliz Cumpleaños a tú!
    Gute Geburtstag!
    Hau`oli la hanau!
    Kia huritau ki a koe!
    Suk San Wan Keut!

Happy Birthday in every way I know how!

[:D]

8. AniSkywalker06

AniSkywalker06 Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2005
    *GLOMPS* I LOVE YOU MASTER!!! *Ani clears throat* Yeah... anyway.

Happy Birthday, Kim!! Since you just told me today.. *sighs*
    Happy Birthday, Happy Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday, Happy Happy DAY! Yeah!

I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow. I'll spend your birthday well. *coughs* Doing stuff my master wouldnt' approve of. *cough*

Love you KIM!!!

9. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Wow! Happy Birthday, Master-K! We almost share one!!!!! I had no idea you were a near-Christmas-baby, too! Solidarity! Wooo! Can I go get a drink with you????? Seriously, a very very happy birthday to you!

- Kai

P.S. Wow. That was only semi-coherent! *hug*

10. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Thank you! Thank you all for the B-Day Wishes!!! [:D] [:D]

And Kai, So WHEN is yours??? If we're that close..Then Happy Birthday to you too!!!!!!!

Thanks Again,

Had a good one.

(Does the
    I got my "Long Way Round" DVD Happy Dance....

which leads into... I want a motorcycle!!!!!!!!!!!)

11. Kai_Vandekar

Feb 9, 2005

12. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Happy birthday, Kai!

13. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Yeah, another holiday birthday! And since it's late I'll wish you a happy after birthday!

Ew, that just sounds WRONG.

Sorry.

14. Kai_Vandekar

Feb 9, 2005
    LOL! Thanks for the birthday wishes, and again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Master-K as well. That does it. We need another get-together. Why does that "do it" and we need another get-together? I dunno! Any excuse for a SCFF get-together! What's the venue this time? ;)

15. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Hmmm... definitely the Boardwalk again. PLUS I really think we should go to the Mystery Spot.. "Full of the Force it is. Cheesy as well, but fun it should be." Oh Gods, Talk Like Yoda I do now!

Or this Spring, a camp out up in the Santa Cruz hills... campfires, Scary Sith Stories, Jedi Rituals (whatever the 'ell they are) and Qui-Gonn...opps ... Marshmallos toasting over an open fire. (Opps.. Sorry Master!).

:D

16. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Camping in the SC hills sounds fabulous!!! That's a great idea! I'm definitely in for it.

So what kinds of rituals would Jedi have, aside from using lightsabers to give padawans haircuts?

The boardwalk still appears open for weekends, but it's limited operation, which means about 5 rides. (Though since that would surely include the Big Dipper... hey, we could set a new record!) It looks like the boardwalk is open for regular operation on weekends starting partway through Feb, though.

The Mystery Spot would be fun as well. I've only been there once before. Next time I promise not to give the tour guide a difficult time... (Hey, he claimed that physics classes from UCSC came out on a regular basis to visit; having been in the physics dept for 7 years and never hearing about these trips, I was curious to know what classes/professors he was refering to. And he said they did measurements... I wanted to know what kinds of measurements! :p)

17. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    I remember Mrs. Sid and Master Kenobi on a sudden downpour "swimming" on a ride some years ago, heh. I think they would have been drier in the surf.

The screams were terrible. Siri and I watched and laughed from under our umbrellas the whole time.

*snicker*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.