main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Master May I" Last post, COMPLETED *8/19*Q/O H/C JA young Obi

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ewen, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    AH! Hate those last posts on each page.

Sidious is not actually going to get a hold of Obi, is he? Either way, looking forward to the angst.

2. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
  3. BlueJedi

BlueJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2002
    More more more

more and soon

thanks for putting out there!!!!!

4. Aunecah_Skywalker

Mar 25, 2002
  5. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I might have a post later this evening.

Like late.

I worked overtime today so as soon as I inhale this salad,I will rework the next post and get it to you.

PEACE ewen

6. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Poor Obi, he can't seem to escape his fathers evil :(

Now I am off for a couple of weeks, I will be mad for posts by the time we get back!!!!!!!

7. BlueJedi

Mar 25, 2002
    up to the top>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

8. Aunecah_Skywalker

Mar 25, 2002
  9. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Obi-Wan balled his hands into fists and with all the power he could muster shoved the man who demanded he call him master. Obi did not know how to use his force powers because of his father invasion of his mind but he did not need too. The shove certainly did not throw the master to the floor, but because of the injured leg Qui-Gon lost his balance and stumbled backward. It was just enough time needed to escape.

Obi darted out the fresher door.

?Tahl, Ramina, Obi is escaping.?

Jinn yelled to the two in the bedroom as he righted himself and started after Obi.

Obi ran to the bedroom door and managed to get out of it before Tahl jumped in mid-air and tackled the boy around the legs. All that could be seen were her long Jedi robes billowing in the air as she fell to the floor with a handful of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Had the situation not been so serious the sight of the two entangled together on the floor would have been comical.

Tahl reached up to more securely hold the child around the upper part of his body.

Obi opened his mouth and crunched back down on Tahl?s hand. His bite was hard enough to draw blood. Tahl screamed and for a moment released her grip on Obi-Wan.

Ramina and Jinn both came through the door just as Obi pulled himself up and made another run for it.

Ramina snatched the boy up him in his arms, being very careful not to be bitten.

Jinn reached over and grabbed the boy and tucked him under his arm. He started back into the room.

?YOU KILLED MY MOM. LET ME GO!?

Jinn stopped in mid-stride. He sat the boy down and looked at him in shock.

?What are you talking about child? I killed no one. Certainly not another Jedi.?

?My father...He told me..He..... I don?t know..... But I know you were responsible for her death.?

Obi could not understand how he spoke to his father. He did not realize his father had control of his thoughts. Sidious selectively chose what Obi would know or remember.. Information that his ?father? did not want him to remember was blocked from the boy?s mind..

Jinn realized in that moment what must have happened. Obi?s father had mentally placed the false knowledge of Jinn?s murderous act in Obi's mind.

?Obi-Wan you must listen. How can I get you to understand that your father is lying? Do you see him? Well, do you? He is not here. He wants you to ?think? I killed her. He?s in your mind.?

Obi could not comprehend what his master was telling him. Darth Sidious manipulated every minute thought process that Obi had. Sidious was muddling his thoughts. If it did not stop soon, then Obi would experience the same mind sweep technique that had been used on O-Thor and Odessa. All his training as an apprentice would be gone along with even his every day life skills.

?I don?t want to listen. My father has no reason to lie. Well not about this. . You killed her.
    I hate you..I hate You...I hate You......

The words came in such quick succession that if Qui-Gon had not been a Jedi master he could not have understood the maniacal mumblings of the hysterical boy.

Each time the phrase was formed, Obi?s clinched fists beat against his master, blindly hitting him with the rage of someone already possessed by the dark side.

Jinn was terrified of what was happening to Obi. He was not sure he could get him back. Sidious was indeed a powerful sith.

Just then Ramina stepped forward and grabbed Obi?s clinched fists, stopping the attack on Jinn.

?Obi-Wan, I am Master Ramina. Remember me? I was your mother?s master. I loved her as if she were my own. I would not defend Master Jinn if I thought he had killed her. Your father is doing this. You have to believe me.?

The attack had left Jinn drained. No, not physically but mentally. Jinn?s suffering was equal to Obi but for a different reason. The boy had just told him over and over of his hatred for him. Jinn reasoned Obi?s thoughts were scrambled, but the words hurt him deeply.

Jinn let his guard down and Obi again ran. He kept running down the hall and then t

10. Cascadia

Apr 15, 2002
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

Qui-Gon had better have a good explanation for that!!!

11. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Right then. Qui-Gon better have a good explanation... or he is going to find himself at odds with a mob of angry readers! [face_shocked]

Excellent, ewen!

12. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Hey,Hey Hey,

We all know that Jinn doesn't need to explain.

All we need to know it that he is the Great Qui-Gon Jinn.

This stuff comes naturally to him.

He's always making blunders.

I do think he has a reason for this one though.

PEACE ewen

13. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    would like to kill quigon now!!!!!!!!!!!

14. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    GOOD post!!
    UP!

15. BlueJedi

Mar 25, 2002
  16. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    The silence in the entrance hall of Haggar?s home was deafening.

Haggar even felt a touch of anger for Jinn. How could he have done this to a little boy? Being a father himself he could not fathom allowing someone to take his son knowing that harm would come to him. He was just beginning to get a feel for Darth Sidious? atrocities.

Master Ramina stepped up to Master Jinn.

?Are satisfied Master Jinn. You don?t have to worry about failing this apprentice. His training is over before it barely got started. The council will be......?

Jinn flung his hand up in mid-air to stop the other master.

?This is ?my? mission Master Ramina. Obi is ?my? padawan. Do not presume to tell me what to do. Now you and Master Tahl have wasted five minutes of valuable time jawing about my actions.?

Tahl looked at Master Jinn.

?Then I take it we go after him now??

?No. You heard Sifo-Dyas. We must give him the half hour he requested. Otherwise I have no doubt he will make swift Obi?s death.?

?Maybe that concern for your padawan should have been voiced earlier Master Jinn. Getting him back from Sifo-Dyas or even from Darth Sidious may not prove to be an easy task. Of course if you had not given him to Sifo-Dyas, it is a task we would have not had to undertake.?

Jinn was quickly becoming agitated by the other two Jedi master's remarks.

?No Master Ramina if I had not given Obi to Sifo?Dyas we would be contacting the temple now to have them prepare for Tahl?s funeral. We could have told them to ?fire up the funeral pyre? for her. Make no doubt about it, he would have killed her in an instant.?

?Qui-Gon I did not ask you to save me. I did not expect it. We have wronged Obi. Too much in fact. The council.... will.... They will not be pleased.?

Tahl was not sure she wanted the responsibility for Obi?s capture and eventual death on her conscience any longer.. It was too much even for a Jedi master to handle.

?My concern now is not with the council. Please. I wish to discuss this no more. I only have fifteen minutes left, and then we will start out to find Obi. I must meditate.?

Jinn turned and walked to an empty room that had its lights out. He started to walk into the room and Ramina yelled after him.

?You have no mind link with the child. Sidious has seen to that. Just how pray tell do you plan to find the boy in the night, in unfamiliar territory??

?We will find him. Of that I am sure. And when I do we will also find his ?father?. I plan to personally destroy that piece of "space trash". I want no more harm to come to Obi because of him.?

He shut the door behind him.

The silence rang through the anteroom again.

Haggar spoke up.

?Do you wish aid from my men??

?I am not sure Haggar. Qui-Gon has made it clear that he presumes to be in command. I think you should ask him when he comes out of meditation. I will go upstairs and gather our gear. Master Tahl, I think you have a padawan to tend too.?

Ramina nodded to indicate Bant still stood in the corner. Yes, she needed tended too. She stood in a state of shock at what she witnessed. Tahl walked over and comforted her apprentice. She was mindful not to let her own fear bleed over their bond and allow Bant to know the troubling fear she held for Obi-Wan.

Darth Sidious would not be gentle with the boy. The one who had betrayed him for the Jedi. One could not even imagine the tortures he would use on the boy. If he did not submit to the dark side after those tortures then death would follow.

The other three Jedi had readied themselves and stood by the front door waiting for Master Jinn.

He stoically walked from the darkened room and on his face was a look of serenity.

?Aye, I see you have calmed yourselves. Now may we look for my padawan??

?Just how should we do that? Where do we look??

It was clear that Ramina had not done as a good Jedi should. Maybe he should have meditated along with Jinn. He certainly had not released his anger into the for

17. Cascadia

Apr 15, 2002
    Sifo-Dyas is so cruel.

I still can't believe Qui-Gon would hand over Obi like that, even if he could track him. [face_shocked]

18. Aunecah_Skywalker

Mar 25, 2002
    I agree with Cascadia . I had to catch up on the last two posts, and I have to say you've done a GREAT job.

Aunecah_Skywalker

19. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Sifo-Dyas= Jerk of all jerks. Qui-Gon included... (hey he has his moments!)

Hmm... now I'm just itching to read the duel between Qui and King Jerk himself!

8-}

20. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    The duel between Jinn and Sifo-Dyas is in the next post.

When I will post it,I am not sure.

It's finished,but I want to rework it tonite.I might have it ready tomorrow evening.

I don't use a beta so I have to correct my own mistakes.

PEACE ewen

21. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    Great posts! Poor Obi! I don´t want to imagine, what his father has planned as punishment for him *Grr* Of course Master Jinn wanted to save both and his arguments are very logical! But there is still a high risk, what if they are not able todefeat Darth Sideaus?

NEED MORE !!!!

Angel

22. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    :eek: :eek:

I'm not even going to tell you how many posts I had to catch up on ewen :)

Your fic has developed so well. It is clear that you've put so much thought, as well as time and effort into it.

I'm utterly surprised at the turn of events, but loving it.

I agree with sheleigh though, i think Sifo-Dyas outranks even Qui on the jerk-o-meter :)

Good intentions or not, Qui should still be ashamed of himself.

Great posts, ewen

23. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    ** ooooo quigon come here so i may stab my lightsaber threw thee [face_devil] **

24. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    i really didn't mean to upset any one on the boards :_|

25. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    is going to go back to being silent and not replying on threads good day

jenny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.