main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Master of Evil (NJO, AU) - Completed - Link to Sequel posted!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Apr 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Morning? I can live with morning. :D

Waiiiiiittttttt!!!!!!!!! I can't...I'm at work :(

How terrible

8-}

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    The night went on and Jaina, her brothers, and Han had stayed up for hours talking over the past, and what they all had been doing for all this time. Chewbacca had taken off to bed early, and Lando had decided to check out some old haunts he hadn't seen in a very long time, after a quick call home to Tendra of course.

"What have you been doing, honey?" Han asked, after Anakin explained how ill he had been, and that Han had discovered him while on Tatooine, and taken good care of him these last few years. "You and Jag ever get married? Do I have some grand younglings running around this place that I haven't seen yet?"

Jaina blushed a deep red and couldn't look Jacen in the eyes. "Actually, Jag and I broke up six years ago. We haven't seen eachother again until recently. I haven't been living here Dad for a very long time. I just came to visit Jacen."

"Oh-" Han started quickly. "I see- I'm sorry, honey. I had no idea. You seeing someone else then?"

Jaina shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Would he really want to know what she had been up to since she left Coruscant? That she had married a man that could have been behind what had happened to her mother? To this day, Jaina could still see the cold stares that the Hapen Prince had given her mother after refusing his hand in marriage a second time. In a lame attempt to save face after learning his wife had been sleeping around and was expecting the other man's baby, Isolder had his wife killed and had claimed he'd been in love with Princess Leia Organa Solo all along to the public and publicly put Jaina's mother on the spot by asking her to right their shared wrong and marry him like she was going to before she had married Jaina's father. Leia had laughed in his face and told the galaxy that there had been only one man for her, and that was Han Solo, her husband.

Six months later her mother had been murdered, and by her own twin brother no less. No one would expect a thing. A perfect crime. But Jaina had never been able to guess how Isolder had been able to get Luke Skywalker to execute his own sister.

Isolder had married a woman named Kieyranne Tion-Rya afew weeks later, and they had twin daughters, Princess Telshanye Tion-Rya Halssorth, and Tenel Ka, who bore no Royal title at the demand of her late grandmother. Telshanye was now being groomed to be the Queen Mother upon her 18th birthday, as her new stepmother had mysteriously vanished from Hapes.

No one had really known what happened to Kieyranne, who had been Isolder's second wife. The first had left him a week after the wedding as she had still been in love with Jaina's Uncle.

"Dad, I don't know where to begin.." Jaina whispered softly.

"The begining is usually the place to start, sweetheart." Han smiled. "Take your time. We've got all day....Really."

TBC :)

3. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    Why that evil son of a...

If I ever get my hands on Isolder, he'd bettter hope I'm severely injured and out of my armour, or he's a dead man.

4. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Isolder is a Sith-spawned piece of bantha poodoo! ;) That being said, Han won't be smiling for very long when he hears what Jaina's got to say. Good stuff! More! :D

5. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    I believe Han is going to be upset.

lordmaul13

6. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Awwww...that was nice. Poor Jaina, Han is not going to be happy!

Good job, now...more soon? 8-}

7. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    How Isolder's managed to survive this long is a mystery. I mean, yes, he's got the bodyguards to protect him, but how difficult would it be for a Jedi to sneak in, abduct him, then turn him over to...say, Han and let the old pirate deal with that piece of Hutt slime?

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

8. Tych_sel

Nov 29, 2001
    How Isolder's managed to survive this long is a mystery. I mean, yes, he's got the bodyguards to protect him, but how difficult would it be for a Jedi to sneak in, abduct him, then turn him over to...say, Han and let the old pirate deal with that piece of Hutt slime?

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

9. Tych_sel

Nov 29, 2001

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

10. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I've caught up. Well, death to Isolder. I'll kill him myself if you let me in your story ;)

11. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Heheh. I'll be having the honor of knocking off that guy myself. ;)

Seriously though, folks. About my Grandma, she's taken really ill now, and that will mean I'll likely be going missing for awhile very soon, as my family has been told there's nothing more we can do.

I'll be likely seriously back to writing in a couple of weeks if I'm able, as I'm off on vacation in another week.

But we'll see how things go. ;) :)

12. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    This will likely be the last post for a little while. ;)

"Dad, I'll come right out with it, okay?"
    Jacen started backing away from father and daughter slowly, and taking the hint, Anakin followed his lead.

"All right, honey," Han smiled, trying to be the patient parent Jaina needed right now. "Shoot!"

Jaina breathed in deeply, and prepared for the shouting that would likely follow shortly after.

"I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I got married awhile ago, and it's to someone you've all known, or known of," Jaina began shortly. "But it wasn't for love or anything like that. It was because of revenge."

"I don't understand sweetheart." Han murmered. "Why would you marry for revenge? Against who? Did somebody hurt you?"

"No, Dad." Jaina replied softly. "He didn't hurt me. He did hurt us all though, and I wanted to make him pay for it."

"Who?" Han demanded.

"Prince Isolder," Jacen answered, upon seeing Jaina had trouble getting the words out. "For what he did to our mother."

Han shook his head, and put a hand threw his dark sandy hair.

"I should have told you guys a long time ago, but Isolder wasn't the one who killed your Mom. It was someone close to her. Someone even closer than I was to her in a way. He betrayed her, and us all." Han began. "And I should have killed him years ago for it. This isn't your fight, Jaina. I'm so sorry you grew up with all that anger."

"Dad, we know about Uncle Luke." Jacen replied. "We-remembered it. Or I did. But there's so much more you don't know. We seen a Hapen Guard leave the Ship that night when we docked. Or he looked like one."

"I think there was another Dark Jedi on the Ship besides Uncle Luke that night," Jaina continued. "And I think he killed Mom, or made Uncle Luke think he killed her."

"What are you saying?" Han demanded.

"Dad-It's a long shot," Jacen replied. "But we think Mom may be still alive."

"And where did you get this nonsense from?" Han hissed, snapping up to his feet sharply. "I can't believe you two would say this to me. Don't you think I didn't suffer?"

"It's not nonsense, Dad, it's the Force," Jaina said, cutting him off. "And it tells me that we should never have lost our hope, because the Light has saved it's brightest soul, and by the Force we're going to get her back."

"How?" Han whispered, after a heavy silence.

"I have a plan." Anakin said.

TBC.......

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I'll give away some mild spoilers for the next post, as I don't know when it's gonna be.

- The Master of Evil was never Luke, and you won't ever guess where Luke really is, or what is happening to him. ;)

- Leia will be in the next post and she will be alive.

When the next post will be...as I said will be up in the air for now, but not that long away. ;)

Sara :)

14. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    About my Grandma, she's taken really ill now, and that will mean I'll likely be going missing for awhile very soon, as my family has been told there's nothing more we can do.

I am sorry to hear that.

Good post, I'm ready for the next one whenever you get it ready.

lordmaul13

15. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    Woohoo! Leia lives! :D Who is the true Master of Evil though? If it's not Luke. Hmmm. Meditate on this, I will. ;) Good stuff though. :) Can't wait for more. :p

16. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    Anakin has a plan?

That can only mean trouble.

17. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Ohhh great post!

But what have you done?

Leia?

Alive?

And in the next post?

WOW

18. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    ~up~

The next post should be ready within the next few days. :)

19. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Next post coming up! :)

20. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    In the dark corners of the old Imperial Palace, sat a lone, lonely figure. The sounds of crying could be heard echoing through out the corridor. It was the sounds of a heartbreaking soul that had nothing and had lost everything.

Flashes of her last memories danced in her mind. Tucking her three tiny children into bed for the night, and bidding goodbye to her old friend Winter, who was going to read the children a story before they went to sleep. Then the long last walk she had taken with Luke who had said there was an intruder abored the ship and he needed her help.

There had been no time to warn the others.

Leia, no!

She could still hear his screams. Han had seen her be cut down right infront of his eyes, and she had then vanished into thin air. He would have believed that she had been taken into the Force.

But in fact she had been taken here and frozen into her tomb. By her own brother no less.

She could still hear his crying beside her tomb. He'd been driven nearly insane, but the regret over what he had done still filled his every waking moment, as he sat at her side, hoping that by some chance the case would open on it's own, and she would be set free.

But it would not open.

It never did.

There was only one that could open it's seal, and he was the one that Luke waited for.

But he waited and waited and the one never came.

He would not come.

He held the destruction of the son of Skywalker in his hands, and he would never let it be free, until the circle was finished.

Until the Son of Skywalker was dead.

TBC soon. ;)

21. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    :eek: Oh no! Leia!

22. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Leia, it is. ;)

23. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Gosh...

Hope things have improved.

24. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I should have another update tonight. :)

25. Tych_sel

Nov 29, 2001
    Poor Leia. And poor Luke. Having the death of Leia on his conscience all this time, it's a surprise that he hasn't been driven straight to the Dark Side.

I'll be watching for the next post, but take all the time you need.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.