main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MASTER REPLICAS ANAKIN FX SABER PICS!!!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by JORJ_CARDAS, Sep 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shdw-Knt

Shdw-Knt Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    Well I have had mine for about 2 weeks now.. and I must say EXCELLENT! I recently took it out for a public test run and took it with me to Star Wars Episode II: AOTC Imax experience on Saturday Nov 2 during the 6pm show at the IMAX in the henry ford musuem in Dearborn MI any of you that have went I am sure had seen me.. I was wielding it around the whole time in line..

I have to agree and share my condolences for the people that have yet to get thiers.. I too had ordered mine in may during C2 and was quite pissed when my order was cancelled 3 times without my knowledge.. I had called them up to check on the status when I found out my order was cancelled and they had no intentsions of fullfilling it had I not called.. MR has indeed left me feeling quite screwed come the time factor.. however the time was well worth the wait.. I LOVE my MR sabre.. it is awesome.. I am considering ordering Vaders.. but I just hope that time will not be as big of an issue as had the anakins..

However I am very impressed with the anakins saber it seems very durible.. and bright.. and I just love the sounds..

I currently have 1 extra of the sabers.. I bought 2 and my buddy flaked out on me.. I will sell it for $100 + shipping if anyone is still waiting and dont want to wait any more let me know I can have this shipped out same day as the paypal transaction completes and you will have it 2-3 day priority mail.

Have a good one all.. and if MR has thier head out of thier ass' now.. I will order Vaders next week!

Shadow Knight
    Jackson, MI

2. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    I just PM'ed you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.