main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Master Replicas FX Lightsabres

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Eagle, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDlighter

SDlighter Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2005
    Aww! Too bad I missed this boat to make an order. Me not ST member.

I have those older replicas by ICONS. You can't really play with them. Just dust the display boxes once in a while.

I hope to get the Anakin ROTS blade. I hope there'll be a second round of orders soon. I might have another interested party.

Or, anyone wanna defer for whatever reason? Haha. You gotta be kidding! ;)

2. Mercurio

Mercurio Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    have they arrived yet?? :confused:

3. WZee

WZee Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    Nope...In fact ... in the webbie ST has stated MID JULY.... oh man.... oh yea anyone of u guys gettnig the darth vader helm? ($1426) hmm.. was wondering does ST offer any sort of financial packages? lol... just a thought ...

4. LuNaOcEaN

LuNaOcEaN Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2005
    I have 2 FX lightsabers
    - Luke Skywalker (glows in blue)
    - Darth Vader ESB EP5

May want to sell the Luke Skywalker's lightsaber. (Anyone interested?)

Juz some facts, there are 2 kind of lightsaber, first one that uses 6 batteries and second type that uses 3 batteries.

The 6 batteries type, the handle is bigger and heavier and the blade is longer
    The 3 batteries type, the handle is smaller and overall lighter but the blade is also shorter by a bit (this type utilizes a new technology, an example would be: after a while, my darth vader lightsaber would auto shut off by itself)

My friend has a new Darth Vader ESB lightsaber for sale, brand new, that means in stock now and dun have to wait until july or august. Most toy shops does not have ready stock now, earliest july. If anyone interested pls let me know.

5. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    hahaha Luna, you're preaching to the chior dude.

As to the Vader FX on sale, well, mine's already on it's way so...heh

6. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    As in installment payment monthly? This is what my TORC Singapore friends posted when we were talking about $$$$ LOTR stuffs, especially UC ones from ST:

Ok it's like this the installment plan only works if you have a POSB/DBS credit card. The installment plan is worked out with the bank not ST. For purchases exceeding $500, you have the 3 months option. For more than $1000 you can choose the 6 months installment option.[/blockquote]

Of course, you can only take the item home after you paid the full amount. ;)

7. WZee

WZee Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    Hm.. I see thanks for the Info DE, oh yea, not so sure if this is good or bad news to us who have ordered, but it seems there will be a re-release of the ROTJ luke Green FX. This time I am pretty certain it will have LED lights and feature the power up-power down effects. This item is also pretty exclusive as stated in ST webbie and that they are the exclusive retailers for this during the Star Wars Exhibit in Science Centre. Just for you guys info, ST has given priority to members to order it so...Miss JediJean, this is the time for miss Grievious to shine as i understand u already have a mace and luke .. heh heh .. time to open the cheque books guys

8. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    if it's only a RE-release i doubt it has LED.

9. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    I'll only get the Luke ROTJ if it has the LED power-up/power-down effect... if not, then I'll just pass on this one.

And if I get the green one, then I might contemplate a red as well... hmmm, Maul would probably be my preference... more unique :)

If only I really killed them all and kept the lightsabers as trophies the way Grievous does... muahahahah!!

**Jean's dark side is starting to show... blame it on you-know-who!**

Just kidding... LOL! :p

10. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    HOI ! PLEASE DON'T SPREAD THINGS AROUND I TELL YOU PRIVATELY ! I mentioned it when I said already, don't tell around ! Especially about the Maul ! It was hard for me to get in contact with Steve D. for this info. DE, please delete all posts regarding the Maul FX....

11. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Deh! This info is not exclusive to you, especially that I got to know it from my TORC Singapore friends too. [face_thinking]

"Just read from another forum that MR will release a double bladed Darth Maul FX saber next year!!

The current plan is to split into two separate "regular-sized" FXs with some type of connector in the middle.

This, hopefully, will be my first FX saber
    "

12. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Hmm... It's supposed to be a hush hush affair, as SD hasn't released any info's on the other new FX's I mentioned to you guys about... So.... ;)

13. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Hey Xeno... I didn't actually know anything about any of these lightsabers until you mentioned it just now... when I talked about them, I was merely speculating which lightsabers would be cool to add to my collection, if they were in existence... there's no harm in mere speculation, now is there?? LOL! :p

14. Fingolfin_Noldor

Fingolfin_Noldor Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2004
    I actually heard about the news regarding Luke's ROTJ lightsaber from the Collecting boards.

The Collecting Boards has a couple of threads on Master Replica stuff.

15. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Luke ROTJ is old news. But the Maul, please, keep it LOW profile...

16. padawan_braid

padawan_braid Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2005
    i've a anakin force fx lightsaber. My Mom blew her top when she found out about the price. For a moment i was sure she was going to use it to whack me. HAHA.now she wants me to get rid of it.:_|

17. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Why not get someone you really trust to kinda "hold" it for you first?
    Then you can "visit" it whenever you want to.
    I dunno... just a suggestion.

18. Fingolfin_Noldor

Aug 10, 2004
    Lend it to a friend to keep it and *lie* to your mother?

19. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    i'd just give her the finger and ask her to '**** off'
    if she's an understanding mother and noes wat starwars is like to some of us, she wouldnt blow her top. =P

20. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Well, when you reach certain age, parents will begin to let go. ;)

For now, probably let a TRUSTED friend keep it for you till your mom cool down and you can hide it under the bed or something all wrap up. Then "reward" her with your excellent school results, good behaviours and filiaty etc etc. ;)

Heck, I doubt my dad knows I got 3 LOTR Swords at hand with a few other $$$ on the ways but then again, I have the right to buy and collect them as I'm way pass my "Independant Day". Heck, I been and still a pretty conservative person who still relatively behave herself so he better allow me what I want as long as it's not bad. :D

21. Fingolfin_Noldor

Aug 10, 2004
    I never told my parents the 10-20 original games I bought over the years.... X-wing/TIE Fighter Collector's Edition (revamped with the latest graphics), X-Wing Alliance, Indianna Jones... oh my.. I think it's more than 20 come to think of it. [face_hypnotized] Probably spend hundreds too...

22. padawan_braid

Jun 10, 2005
    oh yeah you guys are right.. ask someone to take care of it for me. most of my friends say they don't want the "lightstick" and those who are so eager to take care of it for me..i just don't trust them..have a bad feeling about it.[face_thinking]

and my mom think i'm a girl.i shouldn't play with 'toys-for-boys-only'.

23. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    One way to solve that problem is to tell those eager ones that if they broke it, they bought it... then at least that way, you'll still get your money back if anything like that happens... :D

24. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    we should send her to some concentration camps. like back then for the jews. but this time to re-educate her about starwars. she'll change her perspective in no time, HAHA.

take our sept chalet for eg, we'll most prolly watch epi 1 to 6 back to back, with that much overdose, your mum might be a convert as well, lmao.

tell her there were lady jedi as well.
    tell her in martial arts, there're girls as well, and specific martial arts dedicated to women onli. come on! i'm sure u can think of something =x

25. padawan_braid

Jun 10, 2005
    My mom's a hard nut to crack. I was watching ROTJ on my pc and it was the exciting duel between vader and luke. She came in and gave me her piece of mind.nagging it's too noisy.Being Stubborn i turned the volume up. she confiscated my disc :_|

I think she's the lady sith alongside my teachers. I was thinking about asking her to help me sew my jedi garb,come to think of it,forget it..i'll meditate on that...wahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.