main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Master Replicas FX Lightsabres

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Eagle, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Well, for me, worth it since am only planning to own the Vader and Maul FX Lightsabres. :p. Just think of it as buying 2 FX Lightsabre which it IS actually what people like me got to do to get Maul's Double Lightsabre. ;)

2. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    I'm still sticking to the Luke ROTJ and Darth Maul... not sure if I'd go for the Obiwan though. I'd like to have 1 lightsaber of each colour, and I still prefer the Luke ROTJ, since the Obiwan just doesn't do anything for me.

3. WZee

WZee Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    hm guys... i heard from fx sabers.com MR arent shipping their sabers till august.. this is pretty depressing news..wonder if ST will be affected or not ...do u guys think the sabers ST ordered already are on its way ? or still waiting for clearance at MR?

4. Mercurio

Mercurio Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    ..... somehow i'm not suprised

5. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    well i'd want the obi-wan's one as he's my sw/jedi idol(apart from disco lando, haha) and having his fx will pretty much complete my outfit

6. SDlighter

SDlighter Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2005
    FX not coming till August? ST told me they will be coming 28th or 29th this month. Strange ....

7. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Hmmm....I thot that is only for those who ordered directly from MR and after late June? [face_thinking]

Mace FX Shipping in Fall

Vader FX If your order was placed after July 18th, it will ship by the 2nd week of August.

Anakin FX If your order was placed after June 25th, it will ship in the Fall. If your order was placed before June 25th, it will ship by
    the 2nd week of August.

Hope not too long for my Vader Sabre to arrive as I want to take it and my Elven Warrior Helmet and SSW Mini Elessar Crown at a go instead of 1 by 1.

8. WZee

WZee Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    hmmm DE , you may be right .But seeing how ST has postponed the sabers date after date, seeing news like those at MR is enough to make me jump tho... these are dark times to buy replicas ....dark times indeed.. lol

9. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    LOL! ;) Guess after ROTS, everyone rushing to get their own FX Lightsabre, especially with ST "affordable" pricetag.

10. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Should be good news for us. :D

11. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    FINALLY!

but damm, now that it's arriving, I'm rather tight. GOD DAMM IT. =/

12. Fingolfin_Noldor

Fingolfin_Noldor Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2004
    Right, it's bloated as I feared. So I'm off for the Darth Vader blade then.

13. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002

Mace Windu Force FX Lightsaber
    http://simplytoys.blogspot.com/2005/06/master-replicas-july-shipping-list.html

Oh wow, I love the hilt of the Mace Windu Lightsaber... it's lovely!

1:1 Scale Statue of Yoda
    http://simplytoys.blogspot.com/2005/07/gentle-giant-11-scale-yoda-statue.html

I wish I could get this 1:1 Scale Statue of Yoda, but unfortunately, I neither have the space nor the budget for it right now... oh well [face_plain]

New ROTJ Luke Skywalker Force FX Lightsaber from Master Replicas
    http://simplytoys.blogspot.com/2005/07/master-replicas-luke-skywalker-rotj.html

Yeah, I'd definitely like to own this little baby right here... even if it is a little "chubby"... LOL! :p

14. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    So are we going to take our Lightsabres together the following Sats when it arrived in a few days' time or go individually?

I also got to get my Helmet and Mini Crown at the same time. ;)

15. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    I don't mind going as a group... but I'm already fully booked for Tues and Wed nite... anytime after that is OK... eh wait, when are the lightsabers arriving again?? And is my Mace Windu Lightsaber arriving later or at the same time?

Aiyah, it doesn't really matter... I kinda miss everyone anyways, so it will still be good to meet up, regardless of whether or not my Mace Windu Lightsaber has arrived :)

16. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    hahaha if we go collect as a group...........hmmmmm.......the Dark Side clouds this event. Imagine, about 10+++ FX all at once. I forsee a massive Lightsaber Duel. Somebody bring along a camera.

Anyday after the 1st is fine for me.

17. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh my goodness!!!
    I just got the call saying that my Mace Windu Lightsaber has already arrived, and I can pick it up on Saturday or Sunday.

Yessssss... my precioussss!

Oops, wrong movie!
    LOL! :p

But hey, whenever you guyz wanna pick up the lightsabers is fine with me... BTW, did anyone else get a call from ST with regards to collecting their lightsabers??

Just curious.

18. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I didn't today but I think ours will fall under the "next few days arrival" so by Fri so had gotten the phonecall. ;)

19. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Cool... major FX showdown is on the way! :D

20. SDlighter

SDlighter Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2005
    Saw someone pick up his Mace Windu today at ST. He tested it too. The purple blade is VERY NICE. Not at all pinkish or white like some have reviewed.

21. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    you sure??!?
    DAMM! Jean! Show me yours when you get it, if it's purple and not any other colour I'll get it too. =p Love that hilt

22. SDlighter

SDlighter Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2005
    To me, the purple was better looking than I expected. And ST's lights were quite bright, but the color was still there. Too bad i didn't get to hear the sounds much. I would have plonked down the deposit for one if it weren't for the fact that my Sideshow Luke has left a crater in my piggy bank.

23. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    So are we meeting this weekend??

I'm free on Saturday if it's BEFORE 5.30pm... I have something on after that, so I can't really stick around.

I'm free on Sunday, except that I have to go back to work for at least 4 hours to do my Executive Duty, and I'll be wearing my suit... oooh, talk about being uncomfortable!

Alternatively, we can pick it up the next weekend, if all the other lightsabers haven't arrived yet... then we can have a lightsaber showdown at Cineleisure... LOL! :p

So which day do you guyz wanna meet up?
    And what time?

24. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    OK, my schedule has filled up rather quickly!

One of my Filipino friends will be in town from Thursday to Monday, so now I'm only free on Saturday BEFORE 5.30pm.

Let me know what you guyz think, OK? :)
    Are we meeting this Saturday to collect lightsabers?

25. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I don't mind if my lightsabre had arrived by then. ;)

Waiting for the phonecall from ST or will call them up tomolo if didn't today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.