main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Master Yoda VS. Lord Voldemort

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by vahsi_of_hogwarts, Aug 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vahsi_of_hogwarts

vahsi_of_hogwarts Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2001
    "The Force" VS. "wizardry" who do u think wod win yoda is stong in the force, wise and he has no match in lightsaber dueling. voldemort is evil, cunning and ruthless. voldemort is not stong in the force and needs a wand to do anything with magic.

2. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Yoda would use the Force to pull that wand right out of Voldemort's hand, just like Saruman did to Gandalf. Then Voldy would be as helpless as a one-armed Anakin.

3. jedikevn

jedikevn Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2002
    Voldemort couldn't kill a helpless baby (grant it Harry was protected by his mother's love... or at least that is the case until further discussed in later books), Voldemort suffers from stupid villian syndrome (talks way to much when he should just be killing Potter right away),and Voldemort also blows another chance to kill Harry in Goblet. Now we have Yoda, the size of Harry when Vodlemort first lost to Harry. But Yoda isn't innocent, the guy is the ultimate jedi master. My conclusion, Voldemort get's his arse handed to him and Yoda spends the rest of his time celebrating. Matter of fact, they make an action figure of Yoda with a snake around his neck to symbolize the arse beating! :p

4. ThreepMe

ThreepMe Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2002
    As much as I love Voldemort, Yoda would wipe him out.

Remember, spells have to be somewhat aimed. You need a line of sight.

And as we all saw, Yoda moves like a Ferrett on crack washed down with a 6 pack of Jolt.

Poor Voldemort couldn't lock in the target.

Then Yoda would hand him his head...Litteraly.

5. vahsi_of_hogwarts

vahsi_of_hogwarts Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2001
    you have'ta consider one thing when it comes to a mach like this and thats wisdom VS. stupited....yoda knows more and is more focused

6. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Yeah, in the HP universe, Voldemort is unbelievably powerful, there's no doubt about it.

But he would have a tough time fighting even a mediocre Jedi in the SW universe. Yoda would absolutely wipe the floor with him, to say NOTHING of what Palpatine would do to him.

Now if you want a good fight--Yoda vs. Raistlin Majere. ;) THAT is one that I might actually not bet on Yoda.

7. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Heh...too much DragonLance, Branson. :D

[face_devil] Palpatine vs. Raistlin [face_devil]

:cool:

8. super_hyper_melanie

super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    YODA WILL WIN!
    how many times must i agree with you brandee and how many times must you ask this question?
    (sorry this question has been repetitive between the two of us for about a year or so now)

9. krwade3

krwade3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    Lets Put it Like this Who lived to be 700 years Old. And I dont think he did that by being falling victim to defeat.......

10. super_hyper_melanie

super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    700 years....okay have i been dreaming and screwing up my facts cause i swear it's 900, not 700

11. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    The lady has a point, KP.

12. krwade3

krwade3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    slip of the finger, even more to the point

700, 900 hell after 500 I think its all pretty much the same thing...

13. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    NO! Admit it! You were WRONG!!!! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.