Tucson Master Yoda World Tour

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Dark_Lady_Jada, Jun 27, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
  2. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
  3. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Oh, my. You haven't heard, and Miana Kenobi forgot to post about it here...

*sniff*

Master Yoda has been ... lost.

They don't know what happened to the poor guy, but they intend on replacing him to continue the tour. Go check out the Santa Cruz boards for more info on that...
  4. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    UGH! Lost Yoda? I guess is Palpatine can't find him either then he's really lost, or hiding well.

[face_whistling]
  5. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    OMG Jake just asked about him yesterday and I said that we don't get him for a long while.. now I have to tell him Yoda is MIA.... when will they resume.. and did Yoda have any distinctive qualities given him from other groups?
  6. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll miss him, in the words of the Palpatine "My little green friend"
  7. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe he is hiding in the Everglades of Florida...its the closest thing the US has to Dagobah...

since order 66 and all... :oops:
  8. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    where art thou little green friend
  9. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    So, in the past 6 months, Yoda has:

* Been lost in London for 3 months.
    * Partied like a Brit in Midlands, England
    * Enjoyed the countryside of Wales
    * Had over 10 new fanforces added to his tour (mostly in Europe)
    * Spent the holidays in a French Post Office
    * Got "Returned to Sender" back to Wales

So that takes us up to now. :p We're preparing to send Yoda to France for the 2nd time. Hopefully, he'll stay there this time. :p

The website is almost finished. However, our webmisstress' computer crashed, so it will take a little bit before we can finish it. There are several text mistakes on the website (for instance, she listed Canada as being part of the USA [face_laugh] ), but other than that, it is nearly there! I will let you know when it is finished. :D

Thank you for your patience! :D
  10. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    Reveiled Master Yoda is. Happy am I. =D=
  11. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    I too am happy to hear he was found.
  12. MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Master

star 4
    d
    Does that mean that the tour is going to continue:confused:
  13. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    yes.. the tour is continuing. just a bit off the timeline.
  14. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Can't find the info, where is he now?
  15. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    not sure.. I will ask around.
  16. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    "That toy is our last hope"

"no, their is another"

Or at least lets hope we don't get Yoda # 3 'cause 2 got lost (again)
  17. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Yoda is in fact still missing as of April 17th.. he is lost somewhere in either France or Wales as far as they know.. they are diligently searching for him.. looking for ideas in fact on how to find him...

here is the post from the CR in Santa Cruz, Master--Kenobi

Hey Gang,

Need some ideas fast and desperately...

As you all know, Santa Cruz is hosting Yoda's World Tour. Right now our little Master is lost in either the France or the Wales Post and haven't heard from him in over a month. (The sender was given the wrong tracking number in Wales). So..anyone have ANY ideas on getting him located. I've even had the suggestion of going with this to Good Morning America and Today Show. One of the reasonings that it's so disheartening is that I teach Special Education and my kids are absolutely devastated... also lost out on a couple of grants for our classroom because he is lost. (No Yoda to Track..No Lessons on World Georgraphy.. No Lessons on Communicating Around the World...No $$ for my kids).

So anyone have ANY ideas on what we can do to help our brethen in Wales and France work on this (both are trying)....

I mean, a guy was on GMA this morning over something about paperclips for goodness sakes...and I'm not only wanting Yoda back (very sentimental reasons..) but for my Special Ed kids as well. (and trust me, there are somethings, like getting lost in the post that they just don't understand)...Actually have a couple that will tear up every morning while they go and stare at the map and ask, "Did you find him yet?") I mean this has been EVERY morning since we lost him. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and thought.."Well to quote Yoda.."The mind of a child, truly wonderous it is." So if they have such absolute faith that we will get them back, so do I.. any ideas..any one?"

(also going to post this on the Official Yoda World Tour Thread... but figured this would be also a good place.)

Just thanks again,
    From One Jedi Master and 28 Very Special Younglings
  18. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, Lost again? Was he not lost last time in Europe? At this rate he'll never make it "across the pond".
  19. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    YAHOO!!! Yoda has been found!

Yoda has been found in Wales, the tour will continue on, they may skip France as twice they has posted him to France and both times he has gotten lost, as info comes in we will pass it on.
  20. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Cathie's right. Yoda was found, and yes, we are skipping France. We are going to send him on to Germany in hopes to get the tour moving once more. :D
  21. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    "Praise the maker!" little the C3-PO know his maker was Anakin Skywalker, later to become Darth Vader 8-}

Found he was, good this is.... yes.

22. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    Glad to see france is being skipped, for the sake of his little frog legs!
  23. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Any idea where he is now?
  24. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    he is still in Europe, where exactly not sure.. but he is not in the states yet.
  25. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe someone in France mistook him for Kermet and ate his legs?
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby