1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Masters of Cyrundril I (MAJOR RPG)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ScaPaCamem, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    Masters of Cyrundril I
    Introduction:
    1000 years ago Emperor Thomas Septim conquered all of the Cyrundril, a land ruled by dozens of kings. He united it under what he called The Imperial Country. During his reign 6 colonies grew into large trading cities. They were Kavatch, Baravil, Skingrad, Alsewaein, Anvil, and Ciundriel, each ruled by a count or countess. In the middle of Cyrundril there is the Imperial City, a beautiful city of white and gold. But how long can this peace last.

The point of this RPG is to live your life in the great empire of Cyrundril. You will choose your race, your class, and your chief god, each affecting your abilities. You can be as important as a count of on of the great cities or as unimportant as a simple farmer in complete isolation. You can create guilds with one another, go on quests, and even start wars.

Picking your Race and Class:

Races:
    Human: The most abundant of all creatures in Cyrundril. They have held control for 2000 years.
    Wood Elf: Because of their curious natures and natural agility, Wood Elves are especially suitable as scouts, agents, and thieves. But most of all, the Wood Elves are known for their skills with bows
    High Elf: Deft, intelligent, and strong-willed, High Elves are often gifted in the magical arts, and High Elves boast that their superior physical natures make them far more resistant to disease than the "lesser races."
    Dark Elf: Dark Elves are noted for their skilled and balanced integration of swordsmen, marksmen, and war wizards.
    Orc: In the past, Orcs have been widely feared and hated by the other nations and races of Tamriel, but they have slowly won acceptance in the Empire, in particular for their distinguished service in the Emperor's Legions.
    Khajiit: A tiger like race. They make excellent thieves due to their natural agility and unmatched acrobatics ability. Many Khajiit are also warriors, although this is less common [image=http://mr-18650.v-mirror.spb.ru/img/fanart/fanart_c1_work10.jpg]
    Argonian: A reptilian race. Argonians are well-versed in the magical arts. Others rely on stealth or steel to survive, and their natural agility makes them adept at either.[image=http://tes.ag.ru/mw/artwork/races/race_argonian.jpg]

Classes: (basically the style of person you are)
    Assassin: Hired to kill enemies, these nimble and quiet killers are deadly in the dark.
    Mage: These masters of Magic use distance to their advantage.
    Knight: Honorable and kind. These soldiers work for their superiors and protect the innocent
    Rogue: Soldiers for higher.
    Warriors: These killers will work for those who seem loyal. Much more aggressive than knights of Rogues.
    Thieves: Security! HAH! These masters of stealth will take everything from you in the blink of an eye!
    Shopkeeper: These citizens own shops were anything can be bought. They also can make the goods they sell.
    Agents: Charming when they can be seen, and nearly invisible when in shadow. They work to find information for those who don?t want to be seen getting it.
    Priests: Servants to the gods. They are often consulted by the Counts on matters concerning there city.

Available Jobs:Count/Countess: Leaders of the six cities. But they must answer to the emperor
    Royal Generals: One in each city. They deal with matters concerning the Empires soldiers and they run their cities soldiers. They answer to the Emperor and the Imperial General
    Blades: Personal Bodyguards of the Emperor. None match their skills in combat.
    Imperial Soldiers: Not only do they fight the battles they protect the cities as security guards.
    Mercenary: They are not the most honorable fighters but will be a huge asset if paid.
    Thief: Freelance or start a guild. Steal from anyone who seems vulnerable.
    Various Shop Owners: Provide the rest of Cyrundril with the suppli
  2. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    Opening Post:

IC Emperor Raen

Imperial City Palace

A handsome man of Middle-Age walked out of onto his balcony of his palace of the great capital city of Cyrundril, he was Emperor Raen. Thousands of people crowded the streets as they went on doing daily tasks that filled their everyday lives. Shopkeepers yelled out the new merchandise they had and it was funny that all of them seemed to have lower prices than the other. Gladiators marched down the streets towards the Arena, some of them were almost more revered than their emperor.

Theives sat down on crates and bowed their heads. The emperor knew who they were. Just by the way they were sitting. He knew that as soon as someone walked by with an open pocket that man would reach in there and take everything that was in it.

Imperial Guards stood on corners waiting for any sign of trouble. Perhaps they would be able to be the top story in the daily newspaper The Imperial Gazette. None of these soldiers had ever seen war.

However, some of the glorious Blades, protectors of the Emperor had seen there share of fighting. They had put down many attempts to assassinate, or sabotage the emperor. They had been around since the beginning of the Empire.

Even the beggers had to play a part in the city. They knew more about rumours than anyone else, they heard it all. During the day they would sit on the streets and beg for change, and they would here all of the citizens gossiping about things that had been going on. At night they would go into a cavern and spend there money on Ale and a few pieces of bread. Here they would here drunken men yelling about how the man across the street had stolen his shovel and that he was going to kill him. The next day he would tell the thieves who he heard would be gone, and he would tell the guards anything to get paid.

Trumpets blasted and all of these citizens stopped there daily tasks and looked up at the gorgeous Imperial Palace, the top so high it can be seen from almost anywhere in the empire. The Emperor was standing on the balcony.

"People of Cyrundril, I give you the 47th emperor of Cyrundril, Emperor Raen Sertim." yelled a young man that always introduced the Emperor.

The Emperor stepped forward as the crowd errupted in a cheer.

"Good day my fair citizens. As you know I give a monthly address to the people of the Imperial City, which will be spread by our wonderful newspaper the gazette. Peace ensues my great people. Next month will mark the 1000th anniversary of the beginning of the time of peace. Because of this glorious occasion I am putting a halt on taxes for the next month."

The crowd errupts in a huge frenzy. However a few older, richer men snarl at the emperor.

"Now, now, that doesn't mean debts our forgiven. And remeber if you are looking for work to pay off those debts, go to the Imperial Office building where you will be given work. Back to the anniversary. We are planning a Peace Festival, which will last a week before the anniversary and a week after. During this time we will celebrate the souls of the Emperors before I that have given us this lasting peace. If you have suggestions I am always available for council here in the palace, unless i've been drinking or I am sleeping!"

The crowd forces laughs at another one of their emperor's corny jokes.

"Well I am off to sign more papers and read more requests! Good day to you all and may Astroch be with you!"

All at once the crowd cries out "Hail! Emperor Sertim!"

The emperor walks off the balcony and into his study. He pulls out a stack of papers and hands it to one of his messengers.

"Take this to the Imperial Offices. These are the available jobs for the week."

Tag: All

You can go to the imperial offices and based on your occupation I will give you a job. Like I said these aren't the only quests. You can interact with one another and get quests that will pay that way. And the map seems to have been deleted. I will try to get another one up.

And also in the character sheet I
  3. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    GM Approved

Character Sheet:
    Name: Anora Vos
    Race: High Elf
    Class: Preistess
    Chief God: Freia
    Height: 6' 1''
    Weight: 165
    Other Features: Pale skin, blue eyes, long auburn hair. Long pointy ears and her eyes are overly large.
    Weapons: Staff, magic
    Clothing/Armor: Usually can be found wearing the light blue dress of the Cheif Preistess. It's a dress that shows off the beauty Goddess Freia gave all women, especially Anora. It's traced in silver trim and is made of a light weight silk. It shimmers with a strong spell which has been on the dress for years and was put there by one of Freia's first handmaidens.
    Spells: Can us any spells which control nature. Various spells that effect a person's physical apperance... and two love spells.
    Skills: Anora is a great hores rider, as well as a dragon rider. Considered one of the best storyteller/singer for miles around her city.
    Biography: When Anora was born, her parents left her at the temple of Freia. The Goddess blessed Anora with great beauty and a heart for the world around her. The Cheif Preistess at the time, an old human woman named Valerie Vos, took Anora in as her daughter teaching her the ways of a priestess. Valerie died when Anora was still a young teenager (46 years old). A unanoums vote went up that Anora take Valerie's place. So, the year long cerimony took place, and Anora was the 84th Chief Preistess for Freia since her decloration of the Preistess order. Anora is known for her wisdom and kind words and many seek her councl for various things.
    Starting City: Ciundriel

Anora Vos
    Temple of Freia, Ciundriel

The sun slowly rose over distant mountains, the golden light refecting off the clear waters of the Ciundi River, a beautiful river which was said to be made from the tears of the Nature Goddess Freia. The white stoned Temple overlooked the water, a little cove of water within the Temple and lined with pink and white blossoming Weeping Willows. All the Temple's Preistesses, young and old, hummed in grand chours the morning song.

Anora stood at the alter which sat within the middle of the small cove, her blue silk dress floating in the waist deep water about her. Carefully, the red headed elf raised a small vase of water. The vase was covered in beautiful flowers, trees, and dancing women. The silver was thousand's of years old, yet it was tarnish free.

In the aceint language, Anora called out. [Beautiful Goddess of Nature and beauty, bless us this wonderful day with your wonderful touch. We praise you now with song and prayer as we cleans our souls with your pure water.]

The elf slowly poured crystal clear holy water which constantly bubbled out of the statue of Freia and her young fawn, Marion. She then joined the other preistesses in their singing, backing out of the water with her head down, her long auburn hair dragging in the water of the cove. One by one, each woman turned and entered various other parts of the temple. Anora made sure she was the last voice within the cove. With a smile, she turned and headed towards her luxurious appartment within the temple.

Brightly colored silks blew in the wind as the breeze entered through her windows. The temple, being that of the Nature Goddess, was completly void of doors and glass pains. It was a very open building, and the breeze constantly blew through it off the river. Anora sat at her desk, reading the paper.

A smile crossed her face as she read aloud about the Emperor. He had declared the week before and the week after the 1000th aniversary of the Empire a holiday. It ment there would be many feasts and festivals and drinking. Each God and Goddess would be represented within the Imperial City.

That ment Anora would be reciveing word from his majesty within the next few days.

With a sigh, Anora sat a/>
  4. JediHunter85 Jedi Padawan

Character Sheet:
    Name: Karren Trast
    Race: Human
    Class: Knight
    Chief God:Talos
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 130 lb
    Other Features: long dark brown hair, fair face, scar running across his left eye scratched by dragon claw
    Weapons: Dragon 2 hand sword
    Clothing/Armor: Dragon plate body, Dragon platelegs
    Potions: NONE
    Spells: Due to the scar of the the dragon, he can emmit fire out of his hand
    Skills:master swordmanship, slays dragons at ease
    Biography: At the age of eight, Karren's father disappered while attempting to slay a very powerful dragon. Karren thought his father was dead until he heard from a fourtune teller in Anvil that he was still alive. He then vowed to kill every dragon he could and then find his father. Afterwords, he created a friendship between Emperor Seartim and is also now in the Cyrundril army. He does know anyone else in his family.
  5. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, i'm waiting (and hoping) for a few more characters of different backgrounds before we start.
  6. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    I think you'd be better off to go ahead and play with the three of us... then after people start seeing it up and going, they'll join
  7. DarthReven Jedi Youngling

Sounds interesting. But i have a question(s): A: Is this based of Elder Scrolls? B: If so, are any of the events in Morrowind or Oblivion going to effect gameplay? because i haveny playerd oblivion yet, and i just started morrowind...
  8. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    it just gave me the idea for this...so now it won't it just gave me a idea for how to create the "world" of Cyrundril, and its stucture.
  9. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

star 3
    GM Approved

Character Sheet:

Name: Zharaia Ji'Vruu

Race: Dark Elf

Class: Assassin

Chief God: Talos

Height: 5"11

Weight: 7st5lbs

Other Features: Long but thin dark eyes, quite large lips, a sincere sophisticated yet sexy appearance.

Weapons: Two decorated, serrated long blades with holsters on her hips, each side.
    Clothing/Armor: A small dark green/black lacy top, short fabric boots and lacy shorts, both of the same colour. Armour plates cover her chest, shoulders, upper arm, waist and upper leg.

Potions: Two minor health potions are kept in a waist pouch

Spells: Camoflage- Zharaia becomes invisible to her surroundings. Haste- Zharaia is able to sprint even faster.

Skills: Death- An enhanced version of a general killing blow by slitting the major artories in the throat, used from behind an unsuspecting target.

Biography: Zharaia has been assassinating since her young teens. Never been involved in any war or battle, as such, she has her experience from taking on lone wonderers of the streets of Skingrad. Lately, she spends her time during the day, lurking in whatever darkened streets corners there are, and at night she hunts- to kill and then to steal.

Starting City- Skingrad
  10. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm hoping for two more players...
  11. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    I will wait for you, but I'd really like to get started. I really think once we get posting, people will join! They'll see how it's going... but it's up to you.
  12. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    True, we can start, here is the opening post once again:
    Opening Post:

IC Emperor Raen

Imperial City Palace

A handsome man of Middle-Age walked out of onto his balcony of his palace of the great capital city of Cyrundril, he was Emperor Raen. Thousands of people crowded the streets as they went on doing daily tasks that filled their everyday lives. Shopkeepers yelled out the new merchandise they had and it was funny that all of them seemed to have lower prices than the other. Gladiators marched down the streets towards the Arena, some of them were almost more revered than their emperor.

Theives sat down on crates and bowed their heads. The emperor knew who they were. Just by the way they were sitting. He knew that as soon as someone walked by with an open pocket that man would reach in there and take everything that was in it.

Imperial Guards stood on corners waiting for any sign of trouble. Perhaps they would be able to be the top story in the daily newspaper The Imperial Gazette. None of these soldiers had ever seen war.

However, some of the glorious Blades, protectors of the Emperor had seen there share of fighting. They had put down many attempts to assassinate, or sabotage the emperor. They had been around since the beginning of the Empire.

Even the beggers had to play a part in the city. They knew more about rumours than anyone else, they heard it all. During the day they would sit on the streets and beg for change, and they would here all of the citizens gossiping about things that had been going on. At night they would go into a cavern and spend there money on Ale and a few pieces of bread. Here they would here drunken men yelling about how the man across the street had stolen his shovel and that he was going to kill him. The next day he would tell the thieves who he heard would be gone, and he would tell the guards anything to get paid.

Trumpets blasted and all of these citizens stopped there daily tasks and looked up at the gorgeous Imperial Palace, the top so high it can be seen from almost anywhere in the empire. The Emperor was standing on the balcony.

"People of Cyrundril, I give you the 47th emperor of Cyrundril, Emperor Raen Sertim." yelled a young man that always introduced the Emperor.

The Emperor stepped forward as the crowd errupted in a cheer.

"Good day my fair citizens. As you know I give a monthly address to the people of the Imperial City, which will be spread by our wonderful newspaper the gazette. Peace ensues my great people. Next month will mark the 1000th anniversary of the beginning of the time of peace. Because of this glorious occasion I am putting a halt on taxes for the next month."

The crowd errupts in a huge frenzy. However a few older, richer men snarl at the emperor.

"Now, now, that doesn't mean debts our forgiven. And remeber if you are looking for work to pay off those debts, go to the Imperial Office building where you will be given work. Back to the anniversary. We are planning a Peace Festival, which will last a week before the anniversary and a week after. During this time we will celebrate the souls of the Emperors before I that have given us this lasting peace. If you have suggestions I am always available for council here in the palace, unless i've been drinking or I am sleeping!"

The crowd forces laughs at another one of their emperor's corny jokes.

"Well I am off to sign more papers and read more requests! Good day to you all and may Astroch be with you!"

All at once the crowd cries out "Hail! Emperor Sertim!"

The emperor walks off the balcony and into his study. He pulls out a stack of papers and hands it to one of his messengers.

"Take this to the Imperial Offices. These are the available jobs for the week."

You can go to the imperial offices and based on your occupation I will give you a job. Like I said these aren't the only quests. You can interact with one another and get quests that will pay that way. And the map seems to have been deleted. I will try to get another one up.
  13. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    I guess I'll go ahead and post my opening post again.
    Anora Vos
    Temple of Freia, Ciundriel

The sun slowly rose over distant mountains, the golden light refecting off the clear waters of the Ciundi River, a beautiful river which was said to be made from the tears of the Nature Goddess Freia. The white stoned Temple overlooked the water, a little cove of water within the Temple and lined with pink and white blossoming Weeping Willows. All the Temple's Preistesses, young and old, hummed in grand chours the morning song.

Anora stood at the alter which sat within the middle of the small cove, her blue silk dress floating in the waist deep water about her. Carefully, the red headed elf raised a small vase of water. The vase was covered in beautiful flowers, trees, and dancing women. The silver was thousand's of years old, yet it was tarnish free.

In the aceint language, Anora called out. [Beautiful Goddess of Nature and beauty, bless us this wonderful day with your wonderful touch. We praise you now with song and prayer as we cleans our souls with your pure water.]

The elf slowly poured crystal clear holy water which constantly bubbled out of the statue of Freia and her young fawn, Marion. She then joined the other preistesses in their singing, backing out of the water with her head down, her long auburn hair dragging in the water of the cove. One by one, each woman turned and entered various other parts of the temple. Anora made sure she was the last voice within the cove. With a smile, she turned and headed towards her luxurious appartment within the temple.

Brightly colored silks blew in the wind as the breeze entered through her windows. The temple, being that of the Nature Goddess, was completly void of doors and glass pains. It was a very open building, and the breeze constantly blew through it off the river. Anora sat at her desk, reading the paper.

A smile crossed her face as she read aloud about the Emperor. He had declared the week before and the week after the 1000th aniversary of the Empire a holiday. It ment there would be many feasts and festivals and drinking. Each God and Goddess would be represented within the Imperial City.

That ment Anora would be reciveing word from his majesty within the next few days.

With a sigh, Anora sat at her piano and softly played a hymn.

TAG: GM/>
  14. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    I will be playing many different characters who delegate tasks and help control differnet quests, but the Emperor will be my main focus.

Once others joing with different occupations, like thieves or mercenaries I will make an opening post for them.

IC Emperor Raen

The emperor had handed this weeks available jobs to his messenger and walked back inside. He sat down and began writing a letter that would go out to all the head priests and priestesses.

"To the voices of the gods,
    As you all most likely know by now I have announced my plans for a Peace Festival marking the 1000th anniversary of the Empire and no war. As the head priests and priestesses you will organize the events coordinating around the gods, whom have kept this empire standing strong. I expect the gods to be presented in all their glory during this festival. Feel free to write me back with any suggestions.
    Emperor Raen the VI"

Tag: Priests and Priestesses

This is the post for anyone looking for money. Mercenaries, Dragon Hunters, anything not "illegal"

IC Messenger

The messenger walked quickly through the city streets and into the Imperial Offices. He handed the list to the Imperial Record Keeper, who was in charge of deligating these tasks to those he thought would do it the fastest, yet most efficiently. If one were looking for a job, he or she would only need to ask the Imperial Record Keeper, Baurus, who would certainly find the a job for anyone.

Opening post for assassins.

IC Verando Vicente

Verando Vicente, leader of the Dark Knives, a group of assassins for hires, was sitting down in his blood red chair writing a note.

"To a potential member:
    For saftey I will call myself The Messenger, I am the leader of the assassins guild known as The Dark Knives. For over 500 years we have had a connection with our Dark Father, Demacrite, who is prayed to by those in need of our "services". Demacrite sends their prayers to me and we fufill those prayers for a modest fee. You are one of a select few who is called on byu Demacrite to join us. Enclosed there is a map to our location. If you wish to join us, than come, but beware, their are evils surrounding this fortress that are much older than the empire. The undead.

The Messenger"

Verando walked over to an altar dedicated to the god Demacrite. He placed the letter upon the altar and said a prayer in a Demonic language. With that the letter dissappeared and all who Demacrite had taken notice to would recieve the letter.

Tag:Assassins.
  15. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Zharaia

Night was falling over Skingrad and Zharaia returned to her home to prepare for the 'hunt.' As she marched through the back boor, directly into the living area towards the bedroom, she noticed something out of the ordinary on her dark oak coffee table. A letter?

After a casual half a minute of careful staring to see if it would combust or implode, she stepped over and lifted it, turning as she did to check for a name. The envelope was bare apart from the wax stamp, a logo or sign she did not recognize. Curiousity took over and Zharaia opened the letter.

"To a potential member:
    For safety, I will call myself The Messenger, I am the leader of the assassins guild known as The Dark Knives. For over 500 years we have had a connection with our Dark Father, Demacrite, who is prayed to by those in need of our "services". Demacrite sends their prayers to me and we fufill those prayers for a modest fee. You are one of a select few who is called on by Demacrite to join us. Enclosed there is a map to our location. If you wish to join us, than come, but beware, their are evils surrounding this fortress that are much older than the empire. The undead.
    The Messenger"

"The Messenger..? That's not too far. I'll leave at sunrise." Thinking aloud helps Zharaia not to forget and this was a prime example. She had other engagements to attend to. Throwing the letter back onto the table, she marched through her stone house to collect her armour, in case her assassination was to fail, and her blades, which she stores under the brick flooring. Darkness sailed through the hole's in the walls, this was her rush. Zharaia smirked and moved to see the moon through one of the gaps. The excitement caused her to let out a soft laugh.

Crouched next to the market stands, various people would walk past not so often now. Still smiling cheesily, she swiftly stood and walked backwards, undetected, towards the behind of the stands. She cast Camoflage. Now stood in the middle of the street, she waited for the next person to enter an alley. There was around five people at a time walking the streets, most of them walked quickly and had their heads down. One man, dressed quite smartly, entered an alley. Zharaia consequently followed him. He was out of moonlight between two houses. He had his back to the street and was urinating. Zharaia placed her head next to his and readied a blade near his neck. Her other hand, she rested on his chest and spoke.

"Hi."

He let out a sharp cry of surprise and went to turn, but before he had the chance, Zharaia slipped the blade into his neck and slid it back. She could feel liquid on her hand placed on his chest. No one dared look in her direction, they had all heard about what lurks at night.

Zharaia placed both arms to her side as the man dropped to the ground. She waited a few moments until she was positive he was dead and searched through his pockets and over his body for weapons. All to find was 23 gold in a worn wallet.

"Damn you."
    She whispered before walking over his body and heading home.

Back at home, Zharaia was washing on of her blades in the kitchen. She was overcome with anger and kept repeating,

"This never usually happens. 23 gold. I risk my life for 23 damned gold."

When the blade was clean, dried and placed back in the holster, Zharaia stormed to the bedroom to place her armour and weapons back. Her anger made her not want another kill like that.

"The Messenger..? That's not too far. I'll leave at sunrise." She repeated before laying down to sleep...

Tag: Anyone

OOC: I will post about her letter tomorrow evening
  16. EnnaJ Jedi Knight

star 2
    OCC: Hmm....I am really interested in this RPG, can I be an ex-assasin ? Trying to re-live life again ?
  17. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
  18. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    For anyone wanting to buy something until we have some shopkeepers, just go to a store and specify what you want and i will list prices and deduct your gold.
  19. Pheonix_Rising Jedi Knight

star 3
    GM APPROVED
    Character Sheet:

Name: Egon Von Gareth(Sword of the Black Fort)
    Race: Kajiit
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 257 lbs.
    Other Features: Asian-like mustache
    Weapons: Dire Axe
    Clothing/Armor: Full Plate, Silver with orange edging
    Potions: Healing
    Spells: Healing
    Skills: Tactician, Axe Mastery
    City:Baravil
    Biography: Egon was raised as a squire until he became a knight. Then his father was killed in a duel with an orc. Egon took up his fathers axe and killed the Orc. From there on he was a leader in his local village, and became a royal knight. from there he became a loyal follower to his predecessor Lord Vergil, the former Royal General of Baravil. He has served the Emperor for many years now.
  20. Morkai Jedi Knight

star 3
    GM Approved

Name: Aenarion El'Narthos
    Race: high elf
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 88kg's
    Starting City: Ciundriel
    Other Features: Long light brown wavy hair held back in a warriors top knot, Clear Blue eyes.
    Weapons: carbon steel Katana, Watashi, two daggers
    Clothing/Armor: {green armour like Tom Cruise in The Last Samurai)
    Potions: Several potions of healing and strength
    Spells: Self heal
    Skills: Master swordsmanship, Master unarmed combat,wilderness survival.
    Biography: Aenarion was a strange child by High elf standards, in the fact that he was more at home on a battlefield than in a sorceror's robes. though he has his races affinity for the arcane, he has always followed his passion for the blade. Giving his considerable lifespan over to the study of the fighting arts (especially swordsmanship) which he has trained the Emperor's blades in several times. He is a highly raguarded voice of reason in the summerset isle, and widely respected for his code of honour and loyalty to the Emperor.
  21. Pheonix_Rising Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Egon Von Gareth

Egon walked towards the frontdoor of his manor, one of his old mentors was visiting him this evening. He snapps his fingers and his servants open the large doors. In the middle of the opened doorway stands a tall, muscular man, with a large silver beard.

"Egon, my good man!" Says the visitor.

Egon bows low to his old mentor, "Very good to see you Lord Vergil, have you heard the knews?"

"Yes, the good Emperor has lifted taxes for the next month."

"Hah! that's not what i was speaking of, but that's much better than my knews." The cat-man laughs.

Together they walk to Egons courtyard, "It is not the greatest knews, I have. As you know, i have been planning on hunting the Goblins on our borders for some time. Well, I have stopped that. Last week I went to the boarders myself, to a few of the smaller villages. The goblins have not bothered the crops for a long time. It makes me wonder...which is why I have called you here. I must stay here and ready my troops for the 1000th anniversary, we are going to have a parade. But back to business. If you can."

"Of course I can Egon, I am with you to the end."

"Careful Vergil, i haven't even told you what i want you to do."

"Tell me then!" rummbles the older man.

"I want you to find and lead a party of people into the Goblins area, find out hy they haven't been stealing the crops."

"I can do that, friend. Give me about a week, and i can have your team together, and we can be on our way."

"Thank you. Now, how about a game of chess?"

"Still think you can beat me eh? I believe i won on the fifth turn last time." The mans booming laughter filled the halls of the Royal General's Manor.

TAG: None yet.
  22. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Morkai!!! I haven't seen you in ages!!!! So glad to RP with you again.

Anora Vos
    Grand Hall, Temple of Freia, Ciundriel

The air was buzzing with chitchat in the grand hall. Most of the preistess had finnished their eveing meal and had started in on their drinks. Outside the grand white colums a storm approched from over the hills. Scents of rain and insence filled the nostrals of each woman. The sun had been down for quite sometime now, and all cerimonies had been finnished. It was now time to relax.

Anora had been cheerfully chatting with her friend Meera, a blonde headed human who had just arrived from the Shrine of Freia in Anvil, when a horse whinnie caught her ear. "Excuse me, old friend." She said as she gracefully stood up, her long auburn hair falling over her shoulders. Everyone in the room suddenly stopped what they were doing. "Please, continue."

As the talking continued, Anora stepped outside the colums. A horse carring a man approched the grand marble stepps. Gracefully, she hurried down the stairs, two of her handmaidens, which also served as body gaurds, followed closely behind. The man jumped off his horse and met her half way up.

"Most high Priestess, I bring a message from the Emperor himself." He said from one knee, handing her a scroll sealed by magic.

Anora placed her ring with the Emperial crest on in the paper. It neatly unrolled. She read what was said.

To the voices of the gods,
    As you all most likely know by now I have announced my plans for a Peace Festival marking the 1000th anniversary of the Empire and no war. As the head priests and priestesses you will organize the events coordinating around the gods, whom have kept this empire standing strong. I expect the gods to be presented in all their glory during this festival. Feel free to write me back with any suggestions.
    Emperor Raen the VI.

"Thankyou, young man. Please, join us. Have a drink while I write a responce. Shanda will water your lovely horse." Anora said, looking to her handmaidens. "Scarlett, please take the Imperial Messenger inside the grand hall and show him a good time."

The two handmaidens headed off to do as they were ordered by the High Preistess. Anora then headed for her own room. Inside she pulled out a scroll and wrote in a delicate script her responce.

Most high and blessed Emperor Raen VI,
    It pleases me to hear that you will be involving the Gods and Goddesses whom have blessed both you and your ancestors in this festival. I will personally see to it that Freia is appropreatly represented in this grand party. Expect many beauties of our Goddess to be represented. Hundreds of the best dancers from all temples and shrins, millions of the finnest flowers we can grow, all the best singers and storytellers, beautiful courtesans, and all manner of beasts which are the children of Freia. Expect the best, my lord. I will send a messanger whith the numbers of my women so that you can make preperation for us in the Imperial City.
    Your Servant,
    High Preistess Anora Vos

She then sealed the scroll with her ring and headed back towards the Grand Hall. The male messenger had been treated with quite a bit of attention from the women. They all stood up and left as Anora called the man to her, her sleeve on her blue silken dress falling off her pale shoulder. "Dear Messenger, give this to his Royal Highness with my greetings and a blessing from Freia." With that she handed the scroll over and allowed him to go back to the women. He would easily find himself to find a place to stay for the night.

Meera stood next to the high elf and yawned. "I think I will turn in for the night. May Feira continue to bless you with health and beauty."

"And to you, my dear. As I too will turn in for the night." Anora said, sharing a yawn with her friend. It had been a long day, and she was going to have to start early in the morning preparing for the festivities.

TAG: GM, Anyone/>
  23. ScaPaCamem Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I will be taking on another character to add some action to the story. This will be the main evil character, you can join him and be part of his army.

Character Sheet:
    Name: Prince Demacrate
    Race: Half Demon
    Class: Warrior
    Chief God: Demacrite
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 215
    Other Features: Horns on his head. His eyes glow red.
    Weapons: Large sword with a black blade.
    Clothing/Armor: [image=http://amberyci.republika.pl/images/darklord.gif]
    Potions: N/A
    Spells: Call of Darkness (when performed his followers will immediatley come to his aid)
    Skills: Master of Destruction/ Master Swordsman
    Biography: None know the origins of Democrate. He claims to be the son of a human woman and the god Demacrite. People have believed this because he has been able to predict many natural disasters and plagues. He began creating alliances with all of the evil creatures of Cyrundril and is believed to have an army that could possibly destroy the army of the Emperor. However the emperor simply states that if this were true than why has he not attacked. His followers call him Prince Democrate. Some also believe he is going to prepare the world for his father's coming.

IC: Democrate

A large fortress stands embedded into a large mountain. Hundreds of small goblins are walking around doing various tasks. Large orcs stand guarding the large door to the entrance of the fortress. At the top of the fortress is a huge window and looking out of it is a large figure dressed in black and gold armor.

Democrate is looking out into the Wastelands of Cyrundril waiting for his father's weekly message. Suddenly a loud thunderous voice is heard. It is Demacrite, God of the Underworld.

"Democrate! The time is near, it is almost time for us to strike down the Emperor and destroy his empire! For my time to rule Cyrundril is now! Begin the long preparations to march on Cyrundril!"

Democrate is still staring out the window. None of his face can be seen because of his mask, but his glowing red eyes. He speaks in a low tone.

"Very well."

Democrate turns and walks towards the exit of his private quarters.

Tag:All

IC Emperor Raen the VI

The emperor was standing in his quarters looking out onto the sunset. His messenger knocked on the door.

"Come in."

The messenger opened the door and spoke.

"I have a message from the Chief Priestess of Friea, Anora Vos."

The emperor turned and took the message.

"Good, all of the Holy Voices have quickly sent back a reply."

"Most high and blessed Emperor Raen VI,
    It pleases me to hear that you will be involving the Gods and Goddesses whom have blessed both you and your ancestors in this festival. I will personally see to it that Freia is appropreatly represented in this grand party. Expect many beauties of our Goddess to be represented. Hundreds of the best dancers from all temples and shrins, millions of the finnest flowers we can grow, all the best singers and storytellers, beautiful courtesans, and all manner of beasts which are the children of Freia. Expect the best, my lord. I will send a messanger whith the numbers of my women so that you can make preperation for us in the Imperial City.
    Your Servant,
    High Preistess Anora Vos "

The emperor turned looked up and smiled.

"Make preparations for the beautiful priestesses of Freia on the 3rd guest floor here in the palace."

"Very well sir."

The messenger bowed and turned ready to walk away. But the emperor had a note for him.

"Wait messenger. I need you to take this note to Royal General Egon Von Gareth in Baravil.
    I know he may not like me interfering with the matters under his jurisdiction but you muost make him realize this is very important."

The messenger bowed and walked out the door closing it behind him. Curiosity always got the best of him and he opened the letter.

"Egon von Gareth,
    As Emperor you must realize that if I believe something is threating my people I must make sure it is taken care of. I have heard the
    />/>
  24. Pheonix_Rising Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Egon

The Tiger-Man was in his garden with a cup of tea when the messenger came in.

"From the Emperor my lord, he say's you must realize this is important." Said the messenger

Egon get's up from his seat and walk to the man, "I will take that to heart." He opens the letter,

"Egon von Gareth,
    As Emperor you must realize that if I believe something is threating my people I must make sure it is taken care of. I have heard the reports of goblins on the border. You must know of the rumours of the Dark Lord Democrate, and if these rumours are true than we must take every instance involving goblins, evil orc, and so on, very seriously. Once you have found out more information I want you to report back to me on this matter.

Emperor Raen the VI"

He looks to the messenger, "This is important, i had not heard the rumors. Gaurds!" He shouts to the inside of his manor, "Bring me my weapons and armor! Thank you for this message, I go to the Emperor immediately, you may come with us, or you may stay in my manor for the night."

Egon walks through the door, leaving the messenger with one of his servants.

About an hour later Egon comes out of the front door of his Manor, dressed completely in his war garb, Silver armor with Orange edging, and a very large axe.

He mounts his horse in front of twelve of his knights, all dressed the same. And they take of towards the Imperial City.

TAG: GM
  25. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Zharaia

Zharaia jolts to an upright position from her sleep, as she does every morning, and remembers the letter received the day before. Day hasn't broken yet but she still readies herself for the day ahead.

It is decided that to leave before daybreak was possibly a logical idea as it would help avoiding the towns residents, so that was what Zharaia did.

Leaping over huddled houses rooftops, Zharaia headed around a forest towards a space between two rows of numerous small mountains. Their stone/camel colour was only becoming apparent after about 10 minutes of cautious strolling.

Time passed slowly, as did every mountain. This was a passage way she had never ventured through before. Gradually, the symmetrically running mountains rows seemed to begin to spread outwards. The dirt, stoney, gravelly ground on which Zharaia strolled up began to fade to grass- luscious, healthy grass, and a mile-wide field opened before her. Mountains continued to surround everything but their chain didnt appear to stop.

After the perception had sunken in, figures wondering the plains became apparent; appearing as Goblins, and detail was evident on where the mountain range pulled together- like an entering.

"I bet this is the place. And the damned Goblins 'have to accompany'" Zharaia exclaimed sarcastically.

She crouched to the floor and began to cast both Haste and Camoflage.

After a few moments of assessment, Zharaia began to sprint directly to the opening. Quickly approaching the (what now had become obvious) large, arched, opened doorway, she could spot two large Orcs protecting the entrance; a battle was inevitable. Or did she want a battle? A proper battle, not a sneaky, painless death. Was it pain she craved? Pain, feeling?

Passing around 20 Goblins, she was about 100 meters away from the large enemies. The final leg of her sprint, she pushed as hard as she could. The rush pushed her even further. The scenery raced past, a frivulous blur. She couldn't help but to smile.

Zharaia drew her blades and with her right foot, lunged through the air towards the left most Orc, pushing it back towards the stone of the tremendous walls. Due to lack of brain cells, the other Orc casually peered towards his partner. Various blows and slashes were caused to the Orc that Zharaia primarily attacked. The monster began to fall foward, which encouraged the unharmed one to step over and attempt to injury the invisible attacker. This plan was deemed useless, until his seventh or eighth blow, where he sent Zharaia into an oblivious Goblin who screeched at the surprise. This caused the majority of the field to avert their attention, but no action was to ensue. The hurt Goblin seemed to dance and cry. Perhaps it was a child. Zharaia struggled to get to her feet and decided she needed tactics. Without any delay and absolutely no movement from the Orc, she front-flipped over him, kicking him on the way. This didnt cause the Orc to flinch in the slightest. Numerous blocks of unchoreographed slashes and stabs bled the Orc. Evading his slow movements and attacks wasn't an issue.

Zharaia could sense her Camoflage and Haste fading gradually. A finishing blow was needed.

Before she was visible, she managed to step to the behind of the giant to initiate her skill, Death. Warmth was sensed from Zharaia's blades. After a few steps back from the Orc and a small run up, she began to jump, legs and arms straight out, over the monster. When she was at an appropriate position, Zharaia dug her blades into the Orcs neck. Because of the encouraged force used, she could feel her blades meet and scratch together inside the troll.

Continuing her flip, Zharaia landed safely on her feet and executed another jump with flip through the arched doorway.

The Goblins noticed at the last moment and began to charge towards the now closed doors. After seconds of ruckus and screeching, silence settled in.

Now the action had calmed, the p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.