main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Masters of Cyrundril I (MAJOR RPG)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ScaPaCamem, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    OOC: you too LeiaHair its been ages ;)

IC: Aenarion El'narthos

Sun glinted off the silvered blade as it described delicate arc's through the air, The figure wielding the blade seemed to be moving in a flowing dance leaping, spinning moving as his body flowed in harmony with the blade. Anarion El'narthos was deep in meditation as he moved through the sword form known to the ancient Elven blademasters as 'the eagle folds its wings' one of the oldest and deadliest sword forms. In time the tall blademaster came to a stop and sheathed his blade, the well defined flesh of his chest glistening with sweat as a servant glided across the imaculately kept gardens to him with a scented towel and a glass of chilled wine.

Later he sat in his study, the intricately designed blue robe with emerald sash putting him in contrast to the polished wood book shelves and walls of his surroundings, he had been composing another poem when Aerin his Chamberlain had brought him the latest letters to be sent to his estates here in the foot hills surrounding Ciundriel, and was grateful of the interruption as he had come to a halt in the middle of constructing a verse. They were just the latest news and gossip from the city as well as several invitations from prominant families for him to join them in celebrating the 1000 years anniversary. He ran his fingers through his unbound hair and leaned back into the comfort of his armchair, Aenarion was well known for his avoidance of what he reguarded as "indulgences" however it would give him the opportunity to discuss his latest changes to the 'Dragon breaks the clouds' sword form with some of his fellow blade masters.

He sat silently holding his untouched wine goblet as he thought of the up coming celebrations, many will see this as a time for ill deeds he pondered as he stared into the well banked fire, his eyes reflecting the burnished gold of the flames as dusk settled around him.

TAG: All

2. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    IC Emperor Raen

The Emperor is in his garden firing his bow. He begins to pull back the bow when a messenger opens the gate to the royal garden.

"My lord, Egon von Gareth has left Baravil and is on his way here."

The Emperor fires his arrow and it goes directly in the bullseye.

"Good, prepare the guest quarters for him."

The messenger bows and walks away.

The Emperor looks into the sky and begins to worry. He knows the legend of Democrite, and knows of his alleged son.

Tag: Phoenix.

3. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Egon Von Gareth

Egon finally arrived at the great cities gates. The guards looked down at him on his magnificent black steed, "Sir! State your name and business."

Egon looked at the guards, he could tell they were probably new, and probably only half his own age, he decides not to be a stiff. "I am Lord Egon Von Gareth, Battlemaster, and Royal General of Baravil, My bussiness is with the Emperor."

He get's off his horse as the gates open for him. "Thank you." HE slowly walks down the streets taking the main road straight to the palace. Seeing many things on his way he takes in the full glory of this city, this city that he protects with his life. Finally after an hour of walking slowly in the markets he arrives at the palace.

He greets the guards, handing one of them his Great-Axe and is admitted, he sits at the entrance into the royal chambers and waits for the Emperors summons.

TAG: GM

4. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC Emperor Raen

A messenger frantically ran up the stairs leading up to the Emperor's chambers. As he opens to door the Emperor is reading "History of Cyrundril."

"Sire, Egon von Gareth has arrived from Baravil. He is waiting downstairs."

The emperor looks away from his book.

"Very good."

The emperor walks downstairs and sees the famous Khajiit warrior.

"Egon, it is nice to see you. Come we can go into my meeting hall."

Tag:phoenix

5. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    Anora Vos
    Enroute to Imperial City

After sending various messages across Cyrundril about the up comming festival, Anora set off to the Imperial city. Her white stallion, Artex, galoped off into the the hills, the Pristess's red curls flowing in the air along with her blue silk dress.

The sun fell, and Anora dismounted Artex, leading him to a small brook in the woods. While her steed was watering up, Anora looked towards the growing silver moon, lowering herself to her knees. She started the nightly retual, the acient words rolling off her tounge as if they were in the common tounge.

<Oh beautiful and loving Godess, bless us this evening. Grace us with your crown of stars and ebony skys. Already I have been blessed with your beautiful silver eye which is now high in the sky. Freia, Goddess of everything beautiful, bless Artex, my horse. Our journy will be long and tireing. May he have the strength of your daughter fawn, Marion. May she bless his legs. Now, as I go to rest my head, I pray a blessing of my body. May you continue to keep it young, healthy, and beautiful as you have for the past 200 years.> She prayed. The achient tounge caught all the wildlife's ears around her. Some fled futher into the forest, while others froze in their hiding spaces.

With a last bow to the moon, Anora pulled out a green weave out of the saddle bag. In the middle was a gold and black symbol which intertwined uncountable times. She then took of the thin saddle off the horse, who was used to bare back riding. "Go rest, my friend. We have a long day ahead of us."

With a snort, Artex trotted off to play in the brook.

Anora let out a small sigh, then spred the blanket out on the ground. Hiding her small dagger on the ground, under where her head would be, she lay down. Sleep slowly approched her, but once she was asleep, she would not wake untill the Sun was over the hill.

TAG: Whoever (If not, I will continue on within a couple of days.)

6. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: Ok....

IC: Zharaia

This was not how a professional assassin would act in these scenario's; Zaharaia layed on the dark marble floor, heavily breathing and eyes closed. The footsteps stopped. As soon as Zharaia's breathing regulated and levels of panic depleted, she opened her eyes cautiously and turned around.

There was no one there.

The hidden palace shone from the little light available: the brass handrailings on the stairwells glistened, the detail on the door frame directly infront of her sparkled but all was gloomy.

Zharaia got to her feet and brushed herself off; the marble was layered with dust. She stood as still as she could, assessing the surroundings, possible escape routes, hiding spots of shadow etc.

A few minutes passed and she started to walk towards the double doors infront of her. All was silent and still. Upstairs seemed like the best place to start; exploring the mansion rather than searching for inhabitants appeared as the better of two ideas as the people she could find, judging by the evil sense of the house, probably wouldn't be welcoming.

The left staircase was the begininng of her mission...

Tag: GM, Anyone who may apply

7. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Where is everyone??

[face_whistling]

8. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    I'm still here... just waiting on a responce.... I hope we're still playing...

9. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: Still here, just trying to find time to post.

10. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Ok, well i thought i should say something and not look foolish being the only one to post. Gonna wait for the GM.......

11. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC Verando Vicente

Verando heard a potential member enter the house. All else had failed this time around, but would this one be different. Verando walked over to the corner were there was a lever. Pulling the lever released the monsterts that inhabited the house, the undead. Skeltons, zombies, and even ghosts began to search for their next victim.

Using a spell as Verando spoke his voice echoed throughout the house.

"Welcome, I am pleased you have taken up the offer of the dark god Demacrite. Up those stairs there awaits zombies, skeltons, and ghosts. If you can manage to get past them, then I will show you what you are to do next. If you wish to turn back now, than you will be certainly killed, by me."

Verando sat down and closed his eyes, able to see everything the assassin was doing.

Tag:pressRed

OOC:Sorry guys, just been busy. I'll post some more later on today.

12. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: No probs Sca

Silently stood on the stairwell as the annoucement played, Zharaia regulated her breathing after the immeadiate removal from silence and began casting Camoflage.

The voice was dark and mysterious and worried Zharaia, but she knew she had to stay calm, be swift and not panic.

Slight creeks above her were just becoming acknowledged. These sounds quickly grew louder and faster.

As the spell was cast, Zharaia realised that it would not be enough to make way to the 'Lord of the Manor'; combat was approaching. Like a whispy cloth, she trod the last few steps and took notice of the corridor on which the stairwell joins. To her right, the corridor is quite lengthy with a large dark red door at the end. To her left, the corridor ended after around 10 paces with a tapistry covered wall.

The entirety of the mansion was gothic: dark burgandy, decorated walls, worn red oak floorboards, no lights- just windows which lead to nothing- escaping would be difficult.

Suddenly, assortments of monstrous beings appeared from behind various doors- fifteen or so within the first seconds of the primary sighting. The atmosphere was strange- it felt like the spell was faulty, that the creatures can either see her or sense her....

The combat began.....

OOC: Dont worry about responding, im just gonna find some tips and i'll post asap with the rest of the action

13. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: Egon Von Gareth

"Egon, it is nice to see you. Come we can go into my meeting hall."

upon noticing the young emperor, the Kajit General bows low, "Of course, my Lord."

The Royal General of Baravil takes his place next to the Emperor as they walk down the long corridors in the magnificent palace. When they reach the meeting room they take their seats, but the Kajit stands.

"My Lord, as you know, there has been an absense of goblin raids along the Baravilian outskirts. I was going to have someone else investigate this, but when word came of Prince Democrate, I came immediately. What do you wish done with this problem? I will see it done myself."

TAG: GM

14. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: Thanks Sca, sorry for taking so long to get back

Zharaia drew her blades and sighed for the forthcoming encounter.

The undead charged directly at her, screeching and crying, yet the sound seemed much much quieter than what reality would have been.

Spinning on the stop, from atop the stairwell, Zharaia cleanly sliced off two undead's heads. Skeletal beings and Goblins surrounded her but with a series of kicks and slashes, she managed to knock back six.

Several more monsters followed through the doors and were successfully pushed back and killed. After the inital twenty or so had been eliminated, it was one goblin who managed to scrape Zharaia's stomach with its rusty pick axe. the gash caused her to bleed uncontrollably.

Zharaia was pushed back to the banister with pain. She lunged forward low to the ground and took out several by removing their feet from their short shuttbled legs. The pain bought on adrenaline and Zharaia lashed out, removing all of the enemies.

One last swarm appeared through the set of doorways. Before they got near enough to Zharaia to attack her hand-on-hand, they all threw their rusted weaponary. Zharaia deflected the weapons but as she hit back a small dagger, it caught her blade awkwardly and it snapped in two.

By attacking in with series of spinning slashes, Zharaia managed to defeat the last of the undead and without checking her wound, she proceeded upstairs, as unstealthy as was possible, to meet her meer aquaintance.

Tag: Gm

15. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Character Sheet:
    Name: Maya Yubari
    Race: Wood Elf
    Class: Priest
    Chief God: Freia
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 8st7lbs
    Appearance: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/eq2/art-021.jpg
    Other Features: Tattoo of Freia's symbol all down her back.
    Weapons: Spells and a long stick.
    Clothing/Armor: Just a priests tunic.
    Potions: many potions of healing.
    Spells: Heal, illusion of ecstacy (makes the reciver feel no pain and feel complete plesure), Illusion of beauty (can make even a mundan wall look like a daVinci painting.)
    Skills: healing and illusion
    Biography: Maya was born into a religious family and always knew she would go into the clergy. She spent her entire childhood giving gifts her parents had given to her to other children. She does not believe in self gain and is always working for a better future. She moved from the safety of Imperial City to Skingrad to help the many needy there.
    (Everyone starts out with 500 gold)

Starting City: Skingrad

i will have my opening post up later.

16. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: Just to keep this on the first page.[face_idea]

17. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    May someone please reply? :(

18. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC:Gonna have this locked, didn't turn out like I thought it would.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.