main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark masters thesis project

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by RedHanded_Jill, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    i am in the last stages of my masters program. while i have a thesis that is half finished, i have chosen to submit my book. i am writing a book set in the star wars universe. i am very timid when it comes to letting others look at it, i never realized how personal it had become. i was wondering if i posted it bit by bit would yall critique it for me and help me out.

synopsis:
    Au'Liya, the Jedi Mind Healer, details the journey of the skywalker family as she witnesses the discovery of Anakin to the destruction of the Emperor. She also discovers along the way that her destiny is intertwined with the Skywalker family.

Out of having so many questions about the way the force works this character evolved in my head. she is the moral center of the jedi as well as a healer of not just the body but of their minds as well. she uses the force differently than the jedi and because of this palpatine captures her and uses her abilities. she escapes and frees herself from that prison and discovers her true gifts.

anyway, yall interested???

2. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    sounds cool :)

3. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    I'd be interested in checking it out. I'm always up for some cool SW fanfic. :)

4. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Sounds great, bring on the reading... I wish I had started my masters thesis... It's just sitting alone inside my computer, begging for attention, but I use my powers to ignore it... Good luck with it!
    BJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.