main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Matrix 2 - Don't chat poo

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by matrix-2-oh-reeeally, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matrix-2-oh-reeeally

matrix-2-oh-reeeally Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2003
    Gents (and gals),
    I was directed to your website by a colleague of mine who said 'look, look, I told you so, the matrix is on kazaa'.
    He showed me your article (http://www.theforce.net/holonet/index.shtml#20801) and I laughed in his face.
    Guys, you are going to have to do better than comments like "It is a 900+ MB Divx AVI played and verified for authenticity." ohhhhhhh reeeeeeally!! Did you test it for authenticity? I doubt it. If you did, you'd be screaming and shouting all over the place and reporting it to CNN. I'm one of the lucky few that have access to such resources, like films before they are released (see starwars and lord of the rings etc). I'm not saying 'ohh look I'm the man-I'll have it first' but this film is not out. The release groups are working their arse off and have made the preperations to have at asap. You're just making up headlines to attract people to your website. If you would to PROVE that you have authenticated this film to myself and other members of the release groups, without handing over the movie, then please contact me at my email and I will arrange a meeting between us for mutual interests. Otherwise please stop chatting c$ap. Ta

Wrong place to post this. The discussion boards are quite different than the TF.N msin site. Check on the main page for contact information for the website owners.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.