main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Matrix Reloaded 12:01

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Forcebewitya, Apr 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Hey all, I was wondering if any of you know if the Matrix Reloaded will have a midnight showing. I'm assuming it will, but I had to make sure. Also if there will be one, how many of you would go? I'm going to be there no matter what, I cant wait for this movie! Well respond if you want thanks,

Forcebewitya!

2. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    I dont know, midnight is kind of late and I dont drive.

3. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    Hell's bells I'll be there! C'mon folks...it's a sci-fi movie and it could be a lot of fun with the whole group!

E

4. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    well put Eric! cant wait to see this movie. I'm gonna call the theatre tonight to see if and when the tickets will go on sale. Then I'll post it up for anyone who cares.

Forcebewitya!

5. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I'm all for posting the info when you get it. I'll see about trying the Midnight show but chances are I wont see it untill afternoon that day

6. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Ok Rouge niner, I will post any news that I find out none yet. Also when and if you buy the tickets you will need a parent present with you to sign something, because its rated R. That sucks that you can't drive yet I hopefully get my liscense next friday.

Forcebewitya!

7. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Well I dont need a parent to buy my Ticket, I'm 23, but that is true for those under 17. Personaly I feel the rating system is old and out of date I see things on TV that I could see in an R rated movie

8. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    sorry rouge niner I assumed you were younger when you said you couldn't drive. Anyway I agree with the rating system, I own half the movies they wont let me go to. its so dumb.

Forcebewitya!

9. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    well guys and girls, I went to see Anger Managment tonight, and I asked the cashier person if they are going to have a midnight screening for Matix. At first she said "No" that kinda shocked me, but then she asked the other guy and he said they simply didn't know yet. So that was somewhat dissapointing. I think We should petition for it (but on second thought I dont see a ton of interest in it) oh well I just cant wait to see it. I'll keep you all updated if I here any news.

Forcebewitya!

10. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Thats ok, I just havent had a reason to drive yet, I was more muture then most 16 years olds at the time. Even if I could drive, I wouldnt have a car since I make barely enough money to live on.

11. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Well, thats alright, I suppose why waste gas money if you dont have a need to get anywhere? I myself really NEED my liscense cuase my stupid friend will never take me to look for new Star Wars figures. Thats the main reason I need mine. Oh and about the Matrix, still no word

Forcbewitya!

12. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Its still several weeks away. You probley wont get any news until the end of April.

13. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    hey all, I got my tickets for the "midnight" showing. Its really not on midnight, it is for 10:00 pm on May 14. So in the end thats actually better, this way I can go and come home without breaking curfue! so the tickets are on sale now if any of you are interested.

Forcebewitya!

14. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I'll have to look in to it. I'll be seeing X2 next week, would see it opening day but I have no money and I have a concert for the MATC Commuinty Show Choir. After X2 I'll look into The Matrix

15. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Yeah, X2 was really good. But I forsee the matrix to be far better.

Forcebewitya!

16. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    All I know is that both will be great

17. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Yeah, thats for sure!

Forcebewitya!

*6 more days!*

18. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    well tommorow is the night! am I going to be seeing any of you there? well if you are planning on going you can look for me I will be wearing really baggy black pants (the kind in Hot Topic) and the Darth Vader T-shirt that says "whos your daddy" so if your going to be there try to find me if you want. Hope to see some of you!

Forcebewitya!

19. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Saw it already. It's not anywhere near the hype that has been built up. I thought Krull was better.

20. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Saw what already?
    I wont be their, no money guess I shouldn't have watched X2 lol
    I hope to see it soon though

21. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Ah, GOOD MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!! there is still something about the original that they cant recapture, but nevertheless I really liked it VERY intruiging story.

Forcebewitya!

22. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I havent seen it yet, lack of money and Finals but the Finals are over so once I get some money I'll be seeing it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.