main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Matrix Reloaded night

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    For the most part, getting together for X2 was a successful activityand I think it helped bring some members together. The next big "geek" extravaganza is Matrix Reloaded next week. It opens May 15, a Thursday. If members are interested in getting together again post here and let me know what time is good so we can include the most members. We can discuss it more at Friday's meeting

2. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    There are sneak preview showings Wednesday night at 10, 10:20 and 10:40 p.m. It isn't midnight but I realize that is kind of late for some people. I know there has been some interest and getting together and seeing this as a club just not sure when would be good for everybody. Those who know me know I've been chomping at the bit to see this film, but I'd also like to see as many club members go together because of how succesful X2 went, so please let me know soon in case there are sell outs.
    Erik

3. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    From what I hear, the entire film may be a "sell-out"...ha ha ha ha!

J/K

4. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    I'd really like to go with a group, but the Wed. night thing is out for me. Any other time before about 7:00 is cool.

5. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    Friday night would probably work better for everybody. Maybe at 7. I even thought about a Saturday matinee but we have the yard sale that day.

6. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    The edwards here in Boise is starting showings at 10 pm on the 14th. just thought you might like to know.

7. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    Thanks Cmdrwillard. It looks like that is happening here to. as a club doesn't sound like people can all make it until Friday night. I think I'm catching it on the 4th with my dad Wednesday then with the club friday.

8. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    At the last meeting it was decided we go'd go on the 17th at 7 p.m.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.