main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Matrix Reloaded

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by TheWampas1138, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    My favorite line was Agent Smith's: "More...more...more!" [face_laugh] Well, then there's the analogy about cursing in French, but I can't repost that here. Mmmmm...silk.

2. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Anybody else get a craving for KFC when they saw the Architect? He's spookily reminiscent of Colonel Sanders.

3. Luke_Skywalker_12

Luke_Skywalker_12 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 11, 2002
    I can't take this anymore! Everywhere I go I see people that have already seen the Matrix! [face_shocked]

But I'll be seing it in 3 hours ;)

4. Idaara

Idaara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Ah, quit your whining. I have to wait another week before I get to see it. From everyone's reactions, I can't wait!

5. JAKEFETT

JAKEFETT Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 10, 2003
    That french fellow was pretty entertaining. I have no idea how to spell his name so I'm not going to try, but that silk analogy was pretty funny.

6. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    COOLEST CAR CHASE EVER. That movie was just excellent. Some of the CGI was a bit cartoonish, but then again...so is the new SW trilogy.

7. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    "Anybody else get a craving for KFC when they saw the Architect? He's spookily reminiscent of Colonel Sanders. "

I did! :) he looked just like him!

Forcebewitya!

8. Skywalker1138

Skywalker1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    The "Architect" spoke to monotone, too fast, for too long. I'd hate to see Matrix Reloaded 15 times over just to catch every word that guy said. I thought the movie was OVER THE TOP and got too CGI however I accepted a lot of the CGI because we saw a lot of it in the first movie. Love the philopsophy behind it, but they need to include a story behind the kid who's obsessed with Mr. Anderson IN THE MOVIE and not just in the comics. The action scenes had excellent choreography and the actors are great at memorizing so dam* much, however after 2 minutes of each action scene, "we get the picture!!" It's too much and is overdone. Still, on a scale from 1-10, 10 being best, I give the movie a 7.5

9. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Are we still planning on seeing Reloaded as a group? If so, I'm most definatly in.

10. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    tell me when! i'm out of school now.. and should be able to go

11. Jedi_Bane

Jedi_Bane Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Just say when and I'll clear my schedule to see it again... dang good movie...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.