main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Matrix Revolutions: Anyone up for a meet?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Saintheart, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    No probs bud, bring the cash round today, I'll be here all day.

2. Master_Kaustin

Master_Kaustin Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Hey all,

The cinema has been confirmed, we have 52 Seats and there all full!... This should be a great night..

Soneil, La Premiere has 2 Cinemas with 54 Seats and 1 with 24 Seats :) Just if ya wanted to know...

Other then that this is looking like its gonna be a really good night. Just as long as i get all the cash :\

3. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    w00t!!! Thanks for going to all the trouble of organising this Kaustin! I'm really looking forward to checking out the La Premiere!

When do you need all the cash by? And what are the details for getting the tickets? Are you picking them all up and then we go to you on the night to recieve them?

4. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Ok, Any ideas on how to get my flat paper'y/plastic'y things to someone with 'the power' to make it happen? Eg: I dont know where ppl are..

5. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    hey fallen angel and all... ummm all i need is the cash and ill go out and get all the tickets and then give them out on the night... or before whateva goes....!!!! yay!!!

6. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    cheers for all this Kaustin

7. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Agreed.. Thanks bud :)

8. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Jawa, I'd have to check with Soup but we're going to be up in that general direction on Monday. We could grab the cash off ya and drop it round to Kaustin if you're both gonna be home.

Kaustin, if you're not available then, no worries. We'll just drop in some other time with it. :D

9. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    hey sal, if you and dan can do that, it would be awesome, I finish work at like 1.30pm on monday... So ill be home all afternoon... So if you can all get the money to me... (i start at 5am so i think i wont be screwed driving far) that would be awesome!!!

plus i can go out on monday nght and pick up the tickets!!

going to see kill bill in about 20mins. yay!!!

10. Darth_Soup

Oct 15, 2001
    JAwa, ICQ me with a time and I will come round tomorrow and pick up the magic bits of papery/plasticy goodness :)

11. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Musta been the 24 seat one when I went. I assumed they were all the same. Hope you guys have a great time. :)

12. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Oh havin' a great time is inevitable :p

13. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    [clones of S_O_E]It is inevitable. Inevitable. Inevitable.[/clones of S_O_E]

:cool:

EDIT: PS After discussion with Kaustin yesterday and given certain requirements of "LA Premiere", guess who draws "legal guardian" duty...?

;)

14. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    Yeah Shadow, me and Saintheart will have to be you and your girlfriends legal guardians:) hahah... have to be over 18!...

15. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Is that because they've got a bar in there or something? I think the Greater Union one is strictly 18 plus because of the bar.

16. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    My guess is that it'd be part of the liquor licence, seeing as you can buy wine there. Under 18s aren't banned, just have to be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.

EDIT: That's the La Premiere situation, anyway.

17. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    hey everyone! I have the tickets... So ill either distribute them before or on the night... YAY!!! 54 tickets how good is that.. its going to be a great night had by all....

10.30pm premiere at La Premiere Carousel!!!

18. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    I dunno about everyone else, but I suggest rocking up 15mins to half an hour early so that Kaustin can distribute the tickets for everyone without being in a hurry. Gotta make the night relaxing for him! Well, that is if Kaustin is going to be there earlier. :)

19. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    To really appreciate La Premiere you've got to be there early anyway. You're not really getting your money's worth unless you spend a good amount of time before the movie veging in the loung area and stuffing yourself with the free drink and popcorn. :)

20. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    Yeah we have access about 30mins before the movie starts... So ill prolly be there at about 10ish.. So get there about thenish.. :)

I was gonna have a get together here before, but I gotta work till late :p then im going pretty well straight there.. So yay!!!!

IM watching reloaded as we speak... :)

21. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    I know there probably aren't any tickets left, but we have one more person who is very interested in coming along. Any chance there's a spare ticket going Kaustin?

22. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    FINALLY im back from rottnest! I hate that ****ing island!!! anyhoooo.......i need a shower :p

23. Darth_Soup

Oct 15, 2001
    Due to unforseen circumstances, Kaustin will probobly be unable to attend the screening tomorrow night. As such I now have the tickets.

When I pick them up later tonight I will post distribution details.

DS

24. Darth_Soup

Oct 15, 2001
    OK got the tickets.

I will be there from 9.45 PM to distribute tickets.

I will be waiting at the entrance to the cinemas right next to the ice cream place.

Please be there before 10PM as that is when we have access to the La Prem lounge, and that is when I wish to be in there stocking up on copious amounts of coke and pop-corn :)

See you all there,

DS

25. Darth_Soup

Oct 15, 2001
    Just got a message from Kaustin, he will be able to make it back in time for the screening, however pickups are still same time and place as listed.

DS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.