main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Matrix Revolutions: Anyone up for a meet?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Saintheart, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    Aighty cool cool...Dan can you gimme yo mobile number pleeaaase? I seam to have misplaced it. This is just incase I cant find you or something.

2. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    It's been posted many times on the net, so I don't think he'd mind me posting it here... Also it helps for anyone who hasn't met us yet and need to find us... Tis 0419 889 772

3. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
  4. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Thank you for organizing that :)

It was good to meet those that I hadnt met before and always a pleasure to see those I had.

Sorry about leaving quickly, I just got home, its 2am and I have to be up in 5hrs.

Without spoiling it for others that havent seen it, what was your opinion of the film?

I didnt think it was bad, it wasnt the best either but I think I'd have to watch it again to make up my mind properly

5. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Yea cheers Kaustin! that was an awsome night, and yea was great to see everyone :)

I enoyed the film, yet I'm going to have to do some research to figure out wtf was going on ;)

6. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    *round of applause for Kaustin*

Thanks heaps for organising it all. Definately going to have to visit La Prem more often!

Was a fun night, and I hope we didn't keep you out too late Saintheart... :D

I thought the film was great, but I'd definately love to see it again to pick up on the bits I missed... And what a beautiful ending (literally!) (not exactly spoilerific, but JIC) :D

7. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Dayam how beautifull was the bit when Neo and Trinity fly above the dark clouds blocking out the sun!

8. Master_Kaustin

Master_Kaustin Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Hey everyone,

thanks for last night, it was good to be around friends... im heading back to bunbury today for my grandfathers funeral tomorrow...

So thanks for last night.. kept my mind off alot of things... Will see you all when i get back to perth...

Thanks again...
    Seeyas

P.S more of these cinema premieres will again happen :)

9. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Thanks again, Kaustin...great idea, great execution. :D

And no, F_A, you didn't keep me up too late... :D

As for my opinion of the movie: pretty damn good. I think they overcriticised it a bit in the West Australian.

One or two things, though:
    [1. Neo, you've got to learn not to put pure cotton fabrics in clothes dryers. Your UberCoat has shrunk by several inches to calf-length when I distinctly remember it being ankle-length six months ago... :D

2. Movie biology: eloquence and breath increases the closer you are to your own death. See: Trinity. :D

3. Breaking through the clouds was dayam nice.

4. Those of you who've read "Dune Messiah" will know what I'm talking about when I say, truly, that Neo is the Kwisatz Haderach!! :D

5. I call first dibs on a model of the MechWar--er, CDUs when they come out. The Dock battle sequence was awesome stuff.

10. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Just saw it. Great movie. I think it was almost as good as the first though that would have been hard to match.
    Much better than reloaded in any case.

11. Master_Kaustin

Master_Kaustin Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    hey everyone,

was thinking about organising another one for return of the king.... Still thinking bout it... but it depends on my work roster at the moment... but we shall see

yay!

12. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.