Ohio Matrix Revolutions

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Tobey-Wan, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    So this movie will beout on November 5th. Do we want to plan for a outing to go see it? No showtimes are available yet, but I'm presuming that Showcase Maumee will have some kind of Tuesday night showing.
  2. donna Jedi Knight

star 1
    I only have two days of vacation this year, and they are scheduled for ROTK so a late show is out for me. I do want to see it though!! I think it would make a great next meeting since it looks like October is going to pass us by :(
  3. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    Well, I could certainly see us planning a meeting/viewing for the weekend after it opens.
  4. Rholynn Jedi Knight

star 1
    The weekend after it opens would work best for me as well. I'm already taking off for ROTK and I don't get vacation days as a co-op. :(
  5. donna Jedi Knight

star 1
    So we are looking at the weekend of the 7th? As of now, I am free for that weekend. Are we thinking of an evening or afternoon viewing? I prefer evenings myself, not as many kids.
  6. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    I happen to prefer earlier viewings, since they're cheaper. :D
  7. donna Jedi Knight

star 1
    *laughs* not really that much cheaper!!!

So what are you thinking then for a date and time?
  8. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    Well, either Saturday or Sunday would be fine with me as things stand now. And since the showtimes aren't up yet, I think it would be hard to pick an exact time yet.

What if we go for a mid-afternoon showing and we could then go grab a bite to eat afterwards and discuss the movie/have a meeting?
  9. Rholynn Jedi Knight

star 1
    I like Tobey's idea. Mid-afternoon followed by a group discussion.
  10. donna Jedi Knight

star 1
    oooo....out voted again. I am seeing a pattern here ;)
  11. Rholynn Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's a vast right wing conspiracy, to over through the Princess. ;)

MMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!! [face_devil]

donna, I really hope you don't take this seriously. :D
  12. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    See, you need to get some more people in here who will vote with you donna. ;)
  13. donna Jedi Knight

star 1
    ha ha! no worries Rholynn ...

Tobey-Wan -- I'm trying!! I think it will be easier to generate some interest as the movie release gets closer. Right now it seems like people have forgotten that Ep III is being filmed *sigh*
  14. donna Jedi Knight

star 1
    Shall we set a date for our next outing? I wont be able to go until the weekend after Matrix starts, is that okay with everyone? That will mean then either Nov. 8 or 9. I've looked on Movieticket.com and so far no showtimes have been released.
  15. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    Well, I'd like to make plans, but since I have no idea as of yet when we'll be closing on the new house (and therefore moving), I can't be sure.

I'd presume that they'll be showing it at least every hour or so that weekend, so we could just pick an hour.

Plan a day/time that works best for the two of you and we can go from there.
  16. Rholynn Jedi Knight

star 1
    That weekend works for me.
  17. donna Jedi Knight

star 1
    If we go on Sunday, there is a guy at work would will probably go. He is a SW fan also... I've discussed our group just alittle with him and he seems interested. I am just not sure how computer literate he is.
  18. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    You really don't need to be that computer literate to participate. Signing up and posting at the boards isn't that complicated, either.
  19. donna Jedi Knight

star 1
    oh, I know posting is easy, and I can always help. But, I know people who just want nothing to do with message boards. My friend Mike is a HUGE SW fan, but I could not get him to even register with this. (and he is very computer literate) I will discuss it with my co-worker soon, and see if he is interested.
  20. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    It's looking like we're not going to be closing on the house until middle to late in November. That should make me available for whatever day we decided to go catch Revolutions.

So what do you suggest? Saturday? Sunday? 2:00 PM?
  21. donna Jedi Knight

star 1
  22. Rholynn Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would rather go Saturday but Sunday works for me too.
  23. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    I shouldn't have a problem with either as well. Should we plan for Sunday then?
  24. donna Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sunday is lovely... that way the guy that I work with can go also. He just might be our 4th member...
  25. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    Sunday at 2 PM then? Sound good to everyone?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.