main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Matrix: The Costuming Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Kev-Mas_Colcha, Jun 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
  2. Darth_Greedo

Darth_Greedo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2002
    Well i know some interesting facts for those of us waiting for the morpheus sunglasses to be released. Two differnt companies (oakley, and the original creator) are coming together to make theses sun glasses. I also heard this directly from an oakley affiliate. And no mobius not one of the guys that works at the store there. An acutal rep.

3. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Greedo, I believe that Natrix makes Morpheus look-alike sunglasses, but were named "Orpheus" Sunglasses, because they might infringe on copyrights. They're $25 too, so they are the cheapest you can get, but dead-on accurate. And probably much cheaper than anything Oakley will make. :p

EDIT: The Natrix Orpheus Sunglasses are $49, not $25. But that's what you get for accuracy, but they're not as accurate as the Blinde Design ones(Blinde Design made the movie sunglasses), but the Blinde Design ones cost $240!!!! The Orpheus sunglasses are here.

Plus, they make better Neo style Sunglasses, for a couple dollars extra, so I might get them. They are seen here.

BTW: The sunglasses from that site *MIGHT* even have cases, as seen with the Morpheus ones!!!

4. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Check out New Rock Boots

Take a peek at what I wear on my feet... down Choad

5. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    New Rock is expensive. If I had the cash, I'd get them, but I don't. They have some pretty sweet boots, but they are awfully expensive. Delphina has some cool boots too, that aren't that expensive.

I might get these instead.

6. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    I own Trinity's long shiny jacket from "Reloaded." I bought it at Hot Topic for $70. The rest or my outfit was bought at a thrift store. I wore a black spaghetti-strap top ($10), black pleather skirt ($6), and black knee-high leather boots ($8). And a cheap pair of sunglasses from the dollar store.

I looked hot.

[face_devil]

7. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Well, I've Decided on these Boots, and I'm going to make my trench coat. I'll see if I can draw up a design. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.