Matt Stover book signings in Colorado

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by arrowheadpodracer, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    ME!!

edit: please see this post. I cant find my damn phone!!!

*hand wave*
    (((Michael.... see this post)))
  2. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
    Well shoot, I thought for some reason you were going tomorrow, i'd have gotten it personalized.
  3. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    Actually, I'm leaving my house now. I have to work for a few hours. :( I'm taking Traitor with me, just in case I have time to get it signed afterwards. (I wanted to pick up my E3 tix today too, so it's gonna be close.)
    I really thought I'd have time to go see him last night. I had to work late, and I have to work today.
    Damn.

But if I get something he signed, that is VERY cool. Thanks dude. That was good thinkin. :)

4. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
  5. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!! :D :D :D :D [face_dancing]
  6. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I just found this link from my friends in the Galactic Senate: MWS Blog *WARNING: There is some language in there, but it's flippin' hilarious*
  7. Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Master

star 4
    just got my copy signed. in and out in 15 minutes. still, plenty of time for everybody else to get in there!

btw, did anybody want a copy for themselves and can't get it? I got no plans today and could get a couple more signed.
  8. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    LOL, I could use a copy of the book if you could arrange it. We haven't received any copies of it over here. I'd be more than happy to reimburse you if you could get a copy of it. [face_love] :D
  9. Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Master

star 4
    sure thing. any other takers?
  10. invisible66 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just got back, got it signed and dated. Matthew was cool! Afterwards I wandered up the road to the Target and picked up another clone trooper glass and figure.
  11. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Just got off the phone w/ AHPR and he was able to get his copy of Traitor signed, really fast :eek: Now, I wish I had taken the time to go over & get Shatterpoint signed :( I was just so worried about the novelization temptation [face_blush]
  12. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
    I guess I should relate the conversation I had with him while he was signing (paraphrasing):

We talked a little bit about all of us (RMFF) seeing him in Indy next week,

Then -

Me: I'm not even opening that yet (referring to ROTS)

Stover: I understand

Me: I don't read a lot of the books, I read Traitor because other RMFF'ers said it was really good, but I never read any of the rest of the NJO...

Stover: And you were incredibly confused...

Me: Right, but I really liked how in depth it was character wise...

Stover: That's what I do...that's why they picked me to write this (referring to ROTS)

Me: Cool...I look forward to reading it after the movie, oh, that one, sign that one to ZOO, thanks.

Stover: ZOO? ok, see you in Indy.
  13. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  14. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, I was in & out in like 2 minutes. Only one person in front of me when I got there.

Stupid me. I could have stayed and asked a question or two. I have a bunch I wanted to ask, but I forgot them as soon as I walked in. LOL

Oh well. I'm a happy man. I got my copy of Traitor signed (to arrowheadpodracer ;) ), and OW has a novel for me.

SUPER SUPER SWEEEET.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.