So CO Matthew Stover's Book Tour in Denver Tomorrow (Saturday)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Wedge003, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Wedge003 Jedi Padawan

I just wanted to check and see if any one else from Colorado Springs will be going to the King Soopers in Denver tomorrow in the hopes of getting their copy of Revenge of the Sith novel signed.
    Also has anyone heard if there are any restrictions placed on whether you must purchase the book in store or if you could bring in outside copies? I spoke with the service manager just a few minutes ago of the King Soopers in which Matt would be singing at and asked her if they required individuals to buy a copy of the book in store or if we could bring in outside copies. She said that they did not have any restrictions concerning this in place at that particular store, and that the best recommendation she had was to just bring a copy and that they would try the best they could to have it signed.
    Let me know if anyone else from town is going or if you know anything about the restrictions. Thanks.
  2. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    Wish I was. Just can't get away tomorrow.
  3. invisible66 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I got mine signed, it was pretty cool. There were no restrictions of any kind. He autographed and dated it for me and signed the message "At last we will have our revenge!". Pretty cool!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.