main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Maul - Savage - Feral

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Deputy Rick Grimes, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I was watching the episode Monster the other day and i was wondering, is Maul, Savage and Feral, blood brothers or just clan brothers? opinions appreciated

2. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
    I think Maul and Savage are true brothers, while Feral was a "friend" brother.

Seerow likes this.
  3. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Yeah, I agree with Asharak. Maul and Savage are brothers by blood, whereas Feral is just a "brother" by being in the same clan.

Seerow likes this.
  4. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Ah, thanks for answers

5. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Those three are all true siblings... with Savage and Maul being twins (clan-pair), while Feral was the youngest. When Maul was handed to Sidious, (wish it was Talzin pretending to be Kycina), the mother called Maul half of a clan pair. When the nightbrothers faced the trials, Savage helped his brother, then requested Feral be spared when he failed. Savage didn't seem concerned with the fates of any other nightbrothers...

EDIT:
    There is one source, some Euro-comic? which states Savage is the oldest of them all. But that doesn't mean that he and Maul aren't twins.

6. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    Yeah, Restraint confirms that the three are blood brothers.

7. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Regarding their age, Savage is the oldest, as the Darth Plagueis novel said that Talzin knew of Savage, but not Maul. She must have assumed that she didn't know of Maul because Maul was a newborn, even though clearly she was wrong (a fact that would lead into Maul's return), Feral is the youngest, as he was born after she gave up Maul. So Maul is the middle child, strange given how dominant Maul is over Savage.

Seerow likes this.
  8. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I hated that they killed off Feral. He could've been interesting, too.

How the hell did she hide Maul, if he was the youngest? Wouldn't it make better sense that she gave birth to Maul first and had him hidden, then when Talzin arrived for the birth of her child, she delivered Savage second?

9. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Imagine Feral, Maul and Savage trying to take over the universe? [face_laugh]

10. DavidIX

DavidIX Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    I would argue that if Savage had equal training as Darth Maul he would be just as strong if not stronger. Savage was naturaly strong, he was the finest of his kind as stated by Talzin. And like I've mentioned before after his transformation I think it's clear his natural ability and his quick learning would be to his benefit in the long run. Unfortunately things will have to change at some point, but I will also agrue that if Savage kept up his training with Dooku he would of grown to be extremely powerfull. With that said, even now if he continued to train under Maul I would place my money on Savage surpassing his brother. Not that he'll ever get a chance or anything..SUCH A WASTE.

11. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I just hope they don't turn them into George and Lennie.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  12. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    It's The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.35 to be exact. In the issue there was a two page spread devoted to a hypothetical battle between Opress and Maul, and one of the facts it mentioned about the brothers was that Savage is older.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.