main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Maul VS Vader

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth_Crimson, May 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Crimson

Darth_Crimson Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2003
    Who would win, if they were pitted against eachother in their primes. Maul from TPM, and Vader from ANH.

I know about the other "who would win" thread, but this is strictly Maul VS Vader.

I think Vader would win, because he seems to have better knowledge of the Force, and he has exceptional lightsaber skills.

Maul can wield the lightsaber better, but who's to say that Vader won't just use the Force choke on him?

edit/ We have one official who would win thread in this forum. :)

2. Blacklite

Blacklite Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2003
    I think this has been done to death but anyway, TPM Maul would wipe the floor with ANH Vader IMO, BUT an EPIII Vader would slaughter TPM Maul.

3. Saber_Leader

Saber_Leader Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    If is was just a lightsaber fight, Maul would win. Using the Force in addition to saber skills, Vader would win.

4. Force_Prophet

Force_Prophet Jedi Master star 3

Apr 9, 2003
    I think that Vader would take him, although Maul would give him a very difficult time of it. I am sure that Vader could counter everything that Maul could come up with since they both had the same master.

5. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    It wouldn't be easy, but Vader would win in the end. If they fought 10 times, though, I don't think Vader would win every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.