main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Max Payne: Payne & Redemption - TEASER TRAILER NO. 2 RELEASED!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by LukeMorganRowe, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeMorganRowe

LukeMorganRowe Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    Hey guys,

Just letting everyone know that we have recently released the long awaited SECOND teaser trailer to Max Payne: Payne & Redemption. So if you haven't already checked it out, I suggest you do so NOW! You won't regret it...

Teaser Trailer No. 2

Also, for those of you who don't already know, we now have a forum with over 600 members (and rising), so feel free to drop by at any time, where you can talk about the film, speak with the crew, and have a jolly good old British chin wag over other Max Payne related topics.

You can access the forums here.

See you on the flipside,

Luke Morgan-Rowe,
    Producer (with more rolls than a bakery).

2. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    I'll echo what I said on the forums - this is looking more and more interesting every time I check back with you guys. I've been playing the games for years, and IMHO your visuals are awesome, the music is spot-on, and it looks like it should be a fantastic film. Good luck and keep us posted!

3. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Heh, cool. Just last week I got both games so I could play 'em on my 360, so I'm in that sort of mood. I dig the trailer, though not so much the narrator, lol.

"When It's Done". Nice.
    The only issue with it was that the guy saying "You don't want to make a terrible mistake".. the audio sounds kind of hollow. I'm sure you'll be working hard on your final mix though. It also would be nice to hear what your Payne sounds like.

I was debating in my head... but is that Nine Inch Nails in the background?

-Vaportrail

4. sithjeff

sithjeff Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2005
    Okay, that was sweet.

And yes Vapes, it was Nine Inch Nails. The track is "Every Day is Exactly the same" off of "With Teeth". This is one of those few occasions where I believe NIN has been perfectly executed, and being a die-hard NIN fan, I applaud this choice, especially for an indie film.

5. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    They also did a fantastic remix of the traditional MP theme, which to this day is one of (if not my favorite) video game theme of all time. :cool:

6. Dark_Ranger

Dark_Ranger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2007
    So they tried to help him now they want to kill him :S....

This looks interesting though, i take it this doens't follow the game storyline :D looks cool though cant wait to see it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.