main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Max Skywalker, Jedi assassin. Uh-oh! What's goin' on? 12/21

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jade_rebel3, Mar 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazzy_wan

Jazzy_wan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2003
    Jade, I do realize that you have a life after tf.n, but you promised a post like two weeks ago!

2. Jade_rebel3

Jade_rebel3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2003
    Jazzy_wan: Thanks, Jazzy for being patient.

Weeee! Okay, okay, I know I promised this post like two weeks ago, right? And Sorry it took so long, BUT severe bout of Writer?s block decided to come along and soem other stuff in the RL. And I got roped into writing a romance fic by a friend of mine. Grrr. I loathe romance. It didn?t work either. But that?s beside the point.

Actually, this post probably isn?t needed. It?s mostly Max/Jon bantering and fighting, being teens. What can ya say?

My eyes felt like someone had weighed them down with weights. Coming back from the dead couldn?t have been harder.

?Max, you have to wake up,? a voice pleaded. ?Come on. Just do something.?

I moaned. It felt like someone had stuck me in a clothes washers on spin cycle and then hung me out to dry. Every part of my body ached. Slowly, using every muscle I had and I?m pretty sure the Force, to open my eyes. At first, my eyesight was so blurry I could only see colors misted into each other.

After a minute, my vision cleared and I saw my rescuer. ?Jon?? I croaked.

He looked relieved. ?You?re alive!?

?Sorta,? I managed, propping myself up with me elbow, muttering a few curses in all the languages I had managed to pick up over the years.

?You?re all right,? Jon repeated.

?Sorta,? I echoed myself, propping myself up. ?What happened??

?I pulled you out of the water. You were half drowned,? he replied. ?How did you manage that??

I blushed. ?Long story. Where are we??

?The Hakel Forest,? he replied.

?Isn?t that kinda far away?? I hazard a guess, since I never saw a map of Valhalla.

?You got swept downstream for a couple of miles; what are you expecting??

Smart, Max, really, smart. I looked down at my hands and got a surprised on the glimpse down. My shirt was now more or less nonexistent To be exact, from the waist down it was completely gone.

I looked at Jon whose face was as bright red as a sith lightsaber. ?I won?t ask,? I stated calmly.

Jon looked relieved and a little of the extra color drained from his face. ?So how are you feeling??

?Tired.?

?Hungry??

?No.?

He sighed and scratched his neck.

?Where were you?? I demanded.

He looked innocent. ?What? do you mean??

?You asked how I managed to nearly drown myself, if you had been there you would have known how I ended up in that river. Besides, I missed your head.?

He smirked. ?You missed my head? What about the rest of me? Do have any idea how stupid that sounds??

I moaned, ?You?re not funny.?

?I know that, but it was worth to see the look on your face.? He grinned at me.

I moaned again louder, and slid back down into a laying position on my stomach. ?Answer my question, please?? I rolled onto my stomach and put my arms over my head, still keeping my head tilted so I could gauge his reactions.

?Weeeeeeel, since you asked, niiice,? He said idly twirling one of my curls around his fingers. ?I can?t tell you.?

?Nicely!? I corrected, annoyed snatching my curl away from him. ?Go away, you?re giving me headache.?

Jon grinned and flopped down on the ground. I hoped he cracked his head on a rock on the way down.

No such luck. I settled against the rough grass and closed my eyes. Pretty soon I was dozing lightly

? ? ? ?

My eyes opened and were immediately struck by a ray of sunlight. ?Force!? I yelped, slamming my palms into my eyes. I yelled a few more curses just because I could and luxuriated in the sound of my own voice.

It wasn?t the croak and it was back to it?s usually pitch. After the crystal of pain ordeal, my voice had sounded slightly higher. It had gotten on my nerves.

But now it was the Alto deep, rough around the edges, couldn?t hit a high ?F? if I wanted to. And I felt surprisingly well except for that annoying kink in my neck. Rubbing my neck and sitting up, I looked around.

My eyes narrowed. My surroundings had changed. Instead of the dirt-sand combination with some gr

3. Shadowskipper

Shadowskipper Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2003
    *blinks, sits up, smiles*

Smething I can actually read! It is not sloppily handwritten. It is interesting.

You have just made my day.

4. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Great post Jade_rebel3

Very cute. Reminds me of my cousins. :p

5. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    that was nice, very nice....

6. Dark_lord_Ani

Dark_lord_Ani Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2003
    Cool!

Uppity

7. Jazzy_wan

Jazzy_wan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2003
    Oh, gosh Jade. That was great.

Men, can never see what's right in front of their noses. Except Thrawn, but he was special.

8. Zero_0

Zero_0 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    And back by POPULAR demand

ME OLD ICON!!!!

Great post Jade. I was sitting here looking around and said to myslef (as i normally do) I think I'll go see if Jade updated and you did!! YAY!!!!

9. Jade_rebel3

Mar 3, 2003
    Shadowy: *blinks, sits up, smiles*

Smething I can actually read! It is not sloppily handwritten. It is interesting.

You have just made my day.

Glad I could help. 8-}

J_M_Bulldog: Great post Jade_rebel3

Very cute. Reminds me of my cousins.
    Is that a good thing?

LumiKuningatar: Yay! New reader. Thanks for the compliment.

Brother: Hi!

Jazzy_wan: Oh, gosh Jade. That was great.

Men, can never see what's right in front of their noses. Except Thrawn, but he was special.

Thanks!!! Yes, Thrawn was blue.

Zero: Yay, de icon is back! De icon is back! *happy dances*

10. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Is that a good thing? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Depends on if they tick me off or not, :p

11. Shadowskipper

Apr 27, 2003
    *smiles* Jade, I'd say something else, but I'm feeling none too bright at the moment. So I'll do this:

He smirked. ?You missed my head? What about the rest of me? Do have any idea how stupid that sounds??

I moaned, ?You?re not funny.?

?I know that, but it was worth to see the look on your face.? He grinned at me.

Yes, a long cherished form of amusements for males.

?Oh, yeah, everything?s just peachy back here. Especially the view.? That shut him up. You know it took a full ten seconds and rereadign that three times before that joke sunk in?

?I?m not the one bent on walking!? I called over my shoulder as I ran, er hopped toward the speeders.

ah, yes, transporation.

12. Shadowskipper

Apr 27, 2003
    This needs an up and a post

13. Jade_rebel3

Mar 3, 2003
    We wish you a merry Christmas
    Things don't look to good here!

.:Three days later:.

I don?t know, where we were or where were going, so all I could was trust Jon. But that was a problem. He had distanced himself from me becoming more of a statue that shouted commands than a friend.

But there was nothing I could do if I asked all he did was snap at me. So I had given up. After having our usual feast of ration bars, I sighed and decided to get some sleep.

Jon was being held prisoner again. His cell was much like the one that he had been held in before his first escape into the galaxy he had only heard of.

Only this time things were different. He was chained to the wall and there was no food or water. No that was a lie. There was food, dangling just a few feet out of his grip. He strained against his bonds. ?Max, help me please,? he begged.

I gaped at him. ?Jon, what do you mean? You?re free! I got you out of this before.?

He caught my gaze and held it. ?That?s not me.?

The dream dissolved, and those three words haunted me. It was just a dream. I reminded myself, not even stirring a little. I do not have my father?s strong trusting of the Force. But I knew it wasn?t a dream; it was a vision.

Suddenly, I stood and stalked over to ?Jon.? He looked and was caught in the face by my fist. ?What did you do to him?? I demanded.

He rubbed his chin. ?Max, what are you talking about?? He really did look confused, but I felt the fear emitting from him.

?You know exactly what I?m talking about!? I hissed grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer to me.

?No, really I don?t.?

I dropped his, throughly disgusted. ?Who are you? I know you?re not Jon.?

He scowled. ?I told you she?d find out.?

I placed my left foot on his chest. ?Where?s Jon??

?Safe and sound,? the imposter sort of sang. ?At least as long as he can live without food.? He smirked.

?How long have you been posing as Jon?? I demanded, adding pressure to his chest.

?Off and on,? He replied. ?When the two of you were in the communication tower, I switched then. And then when you left, we switched yet again.

He noticed me though and thinking that he would be doing everyone a favor he slipped off. He put up a tremendous fight when I finally did catch up with him. And in the end he ended up, in his cage like the animal he is. The last time we switched was when you shot the guards down.? He explained casually, rather like we were discussing the weather!

I frowned. How had they switched I had my eyes on Jon the whole time, hadn?t I? ?That?s the nice thing about those nice earings you got the other day,? he continued on. ?All you need is a little concentration and they cause black outs. I hauled Jon off to his new home and final resting place most likely. That of course took a while and I kept you out like a light for nearly twenty-four hours.?

My stomach plummeted and I reeled in shock and pain. For someone, anyone to have that much control over me was . . .disgusting and disturbing. I shook my head and went back to questioning. ?Where is Jon??

?In a nice little cage, safe and sound, no one will hurt except himself and that chain,? the imposter smirked, pleased with his own show of wit.

I wasn?t amused. ?Tell me, where he is!? I touched his mind gently with the Force.

??Fraid I can?t, not for free anyway,? His smirk broadened.

I took a deep breathe. If I played my cards right, I might be able to bargain Jon?s and my life out of this madman?s hands. ?What . . .? My voice faltered slightly. ?What do you want??

?You.? He pulled my foot out from under me and I fell. Soon out positioned were reversed. Only he pinioned my arms to the ground.

Huh? Me? Oh, no . . .

He must have seen the confusion written all over my face because he smile and began tracing my jaw bone. ?Do you even have an idea how beautiful you are??

I?ll admit. Right then I was terrified, so much that I was trembling and for the first t

14. Shadowskipper

Apr 27, 2003
    *is highly confused and in stupidity factor*

Right-O! This is so confusing and so good . . .

15. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Great post Jade_rebel3

Uh, *glances around* I lost. What just happened?

Wait! You're saying Jon has been kidnapped?!

Uh oh, not good.

16. Jade_rebel3

Mar 3, 2003
    Shadowy: So good Okay, you've been talking to Evil way too much!

J_M_Bulldog: Wait! You're saying Jon has been kidnapped?!

Uh oh, not good

A very long winded, detailed way of saying Jon's been kidnaped

17. Shadowskipper

Apr 27, 2003
  18. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    oh no, definately not good, not good at all.... *bites her nails* what's going to happen now?

19. Jade_rebel3

Mar 3, 2003
    Nope, not good.

20. Zero_0

Zero_0 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    Definatly not good.

21. Shadowskipper

Apr 27, 2003
Thread Status: