main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA May 15th Official Meeting (Pre Ep3 Premier)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthRidiculous

DarthRidiculous Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    LDV,

Thanks for the offer of the decals. Sadly: Besides the Apple logo sticker and the "Support Our Troops" magnet and the kids' school license plate frame and the Ford logo, the ass-end of our minivan is already pretty crowded. Besides (and sadly), there's a strong possibility that we'll be moving to points north over the summer--not sure yet, but we have family up there and are considering a return to the small-town lifestyle pretty heavily. We'll see.

In any event, I will therefore have to forego the insignia for the vehicle. I've branded "Rogue 11" to my forehead anyway, so once the swelling goes down, I can just lean my head out the window when I want to schtump for the group. :cool:

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    No problem DR. It's (cough, cough) plain to see who wears the pants in your family coughyourwifecough. ;) LOL

Anyway, I need a head count of who all will be there and if you are bringing anyone or not. I am going to call Steve's Pizza and make sure they reserve some room for us.

A show of hands and who you will be bringing

**raises hand**

3. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    Me + ladyfriend

4. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Me +.....Oh yeah...just me.

Since Hand_Schaub is technically a member (though he hasn't been online recently) I am going to extend the invitation to him via phone. I will get back to you on if he will be coming or not.

TJ: check your PMs!!!!!!

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    so far so good

6. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    me mom and howie

7. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Q-G - so your mom is taking you and Howie to the meeting?

8. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Hi Devin and all Rogues

My wife and I will be there.

We Stocktonians are definately looking forward to the meeting.

With EP3 so close, I'm caught up in Star Wars-ubermania (as opposed to just regular Star Wars-mania I'm normally in) I bought a movie last night called The Big Red One just because Mark Hamill stars in it. Today I got the PS@ game and have been munching on Star Wars cheese bites all evening.

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Welcome Bith_Lord!!

Good to hear you will be at the meeting. I loved the movie Big Red One. I loved all movies with Lee Marvin. ;)

Glad you came in and said hi!

10. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    well you can count my big butt in for 2pm at steve's pizza. plus i got a ticket for regal at 12:01 so looks like i will get to see it with most of you or some of you well anyways it has been great to meet fans here my wife doesnt like to talk star wars so i am abused in that sense.well see you guys and girls

11. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    yes she is, i need her credit card to pick up my tickets.

12. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    Speaking of tickets, I just entered a contest to get 2 tickets, for me and someone else, to see EP3 on the 18th. What time I don't know.

13. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    depending on where you entered this from. I can tell you. UA arden Market square 7:30pm.

If it's with a radio station i can tell you with 100% certainty that's where and when.

actually I can tell pretty much no matter where you entered this drawing if it's in Sac that's where and when.

EDIT for below:

100% positive. They do all thier stuff with Infinity Broadcasting...and they are will the same PR people I'm working with.

14. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    I entered in the Sacramento Bee's ticket section. They said send a self addressed stamed envelope.

15. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Update: I will be bringing Tainted Jedi with me to the meeting. We really should work on getting people rides for future meetings with people who are lots closer (i.e. not in Marin).

16. DarthRidiculous

May 23, 2000
    Probably only me. Always, always: babysitting, the problem is.

I tend not to go out in public in costumes, although I might come to the meeting dressed as Slave Leia just to see if I can even get arrested in this town any more.

(Poolio, stop drooling--Mrs. Ridiculous would never understand)

(Nor I, for that matter. In fact, what were we talking about again?) :cool:

17. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I'll give you ten bucks if you show up in Slave Leia DR ;)

18. DarthRidiculous

May 23, 2000
    LDV,

I had no idea you were so cheap. Sheesh, you'd think I could at least get $129.95 for exposing large sections of this glorious, pasty white man-flesh in public!

/hurt

19. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    *cringes* Yeah...I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

20. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    just for future post b y me does the S.V.R.F. have a no ask no tell policy like the armed forces.just checking i dont want to offend anyone that might want a pink lightsaber and be male.

21. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Dead used to have purple hair Saul, so nope, no worries ;)

22. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    ok just checking i havent meet anyone yet so i thought i would make sure what was going on with the last couple comments.by adding a joking commentand was wanting to know when i could get a shirt wait do you have my size

23. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Saul, as far as I know, we are open to all kinds of people. We don't discriminate or harass based on your affiliations or preferences (unless you like Jar Jar, then you are just asking for teasing ;) ) that's not our way, nor the way of the FF.

So welcome aboard, you're among friends!

24. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    "We don't discriminate or harass based on your affiliations or preferences (unless you like Jar Jar, then you are just asking for teasing wink ) that's not our way, nor the way of the FF."

Oh crap, I'm a dead man

25. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    well thank you and i dont like jar jar was hoping he would die a slow death in episode 3 miza would lika this lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.